What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They wanted to work here but they were not tolerated . What you have expected them to do go in home and sit or wear a chador and on TV and say they are proud that they have hijab but then we see photo of them without hijab drinking beer what about made a wedge between police and people by make them go after boy and girls over hijab and then we suddenly see them in Canada in a mixed gym .

I wonder why you guys never had problem with those . Never post pictures of them .
Wonder when several years ago police if didn't liked hijab of girls would have confiscated their student cards without even think they don't let them enter University dormitory without that card and had to stay on street for the night or go to somebody home you guys never had problem with that ?
They have every right to leave Iran and dance naked in western cities if that is their choice..But when they go and work for organizations that are against Iran...that makes them a fu*ing traitor..working for enemy against your country is unforgiving sin in any culture...do not try to justify their acts.

You are mixing up Hijab issues with Saddam supporters and Trump supporters.
The west is filled with Iranians who dont like Islam and Hijab and IR.

They have good reasons to hate Mullahs, hijab, etc. I am ok with it.
They can leave and work in the west. Even work with CNN.

The difference is when they team up with Saddam and Trump. When they team up with people who attacked every single Iranian.

MEK is not about Hijab and female rights. It is about terror and power grab through any means.
Are those people part of mek

They have every right to leave Iran and dance naked in western cities if that is their choice..But when they go and work for organizations that are against Iran...that makes them a fu*ing traitor..working for enemy against your country is unforgiving sin in any culture...do not try to justify their acts.
In my book When they work from inside to steal from the poor and fatten their pocket they are far more dangerous enemy.
When they preach something and suddenly you see they and their children do something else that's dangerous .
You know why because that made distance between people and government and that's what weaken the country

Last edited:
@Shawnee
ریخت روی ۳۶ هزار دلار
هنوز هم بهش نمی‌گی ریزش؟

این روند به نظر میاد حداقل چند ماه دیگه ادامه داشته باشه تا برسه زیر ۳۰ هزار یا حتی زیر ۲۰ هزار
زیر ۲۵ هزار رسید باید فرغون بیاریم تا می‌تونیم بخریم
هر چند که امسال احتمالاً سال خوبی نباشه. حداقل تا تابستون بازار خرسی باشه فکر کنم
نظرت چیه؟

دلار هم احتمالاً اگه توافق بشه برگرده بین ۲۰ هزار تا ۲۵ هزار. احتمال زیاد نزدیک ۲۵ هزار نوسان کنه
رسماً همه ایرانی‌هایی که توی رمز ارز تو آذر ماه سرمایه وارد کردن دارن به خاک سیاه می‌شینن
خیلی‌ها هستند تو این دو ماه سرمایه‌اشون نصف شده یا حتی بیشتر از نصف شدن ضرر کردن​
9E9C36AA-84CC-4B7E-98CF-C38E08D3755B.jpeg

ببین
روند جابجا شد
رکود و ریزش به چشم من نمیاد
هیجان بازار و نوسان و پولبک داریم ولی رکود نه
نزدک داره قوی میشه و در نمودار هفتگی نزول بیت به ۳۳ تا ۴۲ شادو شده

یعنی برد با کسی بود که با ترس و طمع جنگید.​

Last edited:
Are those people part of mek

In my book When they work from inside to steal from the poor and fatten their pocket they are far more dangerous enemy.
When they preach something and suddenly you see they and their children do something else that's dangerous .
You know why because that made distance between people and government and that's what weaken the country
Was to ask what MEK Stands for, then I did a Google Search not to look ignorant😁

What I found is hilarious :

"The peaceful Iranian resistance group MEK Iran, is a democratic alternative to the current Iranian government"

"Mujahideen" become "Peaceful" when you are a west puppet and against Iran 🤣😂

Was to ask what MEK Stands for, then I did a Google Search not to look ignorant😁

What I found is hilarious :

"The peaceful Iranian resistance group MEK Iran, is a democratic alternative to the current Iranian government"

"Mujahideen" become "Peaceful" when you are a west puppet and against Iran 🤣😂
Peaceful my *** they are everything but peacefully

They are what you get when combine radical islamism with Communism

The retards even don't dare to admit it's years that Masood Rajavi is dead

Peaceful my *** they are everything but peacefully

They are what you get when combine radical islamism with Communism

The retards even don't dare to admit it's years that Masood Rajavi is dead
I know right they are traitors and terrorists, I'm not 20 years old ✌️

It's pretty much hit a vital support range (30-35,000) and bounced back, It might now consolidate for a while and bounce around this range or it might just go up again to form a third major crown at the 61,000 resistance level. It might even form a minor crown first at 50,000 and then come back down again. Hmmm I'm more bullish but I would wait and see.

I've been thinking lately about maybe putting some money into this. I trade stocks, forex and cfds but not crypto. I prefer Japanese candle sticks to be honest and I would be curious to see what some of the common indicators are saying right now.

bit.jpg

View attachment 813765

ببین
روند جابجا شد

Last edited:
View attachment 813733

"Hey, see those books on the shelf? Evil Iranis placed them there completely on purpose to emulate the Indian flag! And to add insult to injury, they made their navy chief sit right in front! How dare they? What more proof do you need that these Persian majoosis are renting out Chabahar to Hindus in order to invade Pakistan? This is yet another crystal clear threat to Pakistan by Farsi mullahs, look! It's all Iran's, Iran's, Iran's fault! Anyone disagreeing is a sectarianist rafidhi who puts sect above nation, and should be dealt with immediately!"
Love it... 😍:devil: :enjoy:

Btw, is it just me, or is PDF now propagating many anti- Iran (veiled and unveiled) threads since the Balochi militant attacks in Pakistan recently? Some used conspiracy theories abt Iran to get high off first, then some followed it up with shadow sectarianism.

Mark my words - As of today and going forward, every country on earth will have to seriously assess their alliances and partners, because they will either pay huge cost, or get huge benefits for those decisions and actiosn they've taken AND kept, Pakistan included. Pakistan has China, but it must choose its next friends and actions very carefully....something tells me that Iranian infiltration of Pakistan these days might be the easiest its been for Iran, just my suspicion. Pakistan should improve its state on a general and high level- collect taxes, tame the super rich nawaz's and them, stop bending over for GCC $, take more advantage of China's UNBELIEVABLE help extended, connect with neighbors and expand Pakistan's competitive advantages in neighboring markets, cut US off from strategic things, even $$ related, improve ability to damage and threaten India etc.

Btw, is it just me, or is PDF now propagating many anti- Iran (veiled and unveiled) threads since the Balochi militant attacks in Pakistan recently? Some used conspiracy theories abt Iran to get high off first, then some followed it up with shadow sectarianism.

Mark my words - As of today and going forward, every country on earth will have to seriously assess their alliances and partners, because they will either pay huge cost, or get huge benefits for those decisions and actiosn they've taken AND kept, Pakistan included. Pakistan has China, but it must choose its next friends and actions very carefully....something tells me that Iranian infiltration of Pakistan these days might be the easiest its been for Iran, just my suspicion. Pakistan should improve its state on a general and high level- collect taxes, tame the super rich nawaz's and them, stop bending over for GCC $, take more advantage of China's UNBELIEVABLE help extended, connect with neighbors and expand Pakistan's competitive advantages in neighboring markets, cut US off from strategic things, even $$ related, improve ability to damage and threaten India etc.
Sadly many pakistani posters here can only seem to see the world through the warped [paranoid] prism of the india-pakistan conflict,so its not just about iran-pakistan relations.
The great irony of course,is that from irans current political/economic/military perspective,there is now little real difference in geo-political/geo-strategic terms between either india or pakistan,as BOTH nations are now western vassals.
Ironically this actually may make it easier for the iri to continue its 40+ year old policy of neutrality towards both,as neither nation can now be even remotely considered as friends of the iri. :sarcastic:

Last edited:
You guys should have followed the idea of @EvilWesteners ......

View attachment 813765

ببین
روند جابجا شد

آره. البته هنوز امکان یه ریزش بزرگ دیگه هست اما با این وضعیت بعید هست زیر ۳۰ هزار دلار بیاد دیگه​

Putin weakened Russia. I predicted this day for 10 years. Putin watched helplessly as it lost all its last allies (Saddam, Ghaddafi) it used Iran as a negotiating tool for better part of 30 years. It never made true alliances because like reformists in Iran, he was too busy running around trying to kiss the West ***.

Putin’s desperate attempt to be recognized as an equal to the West led him falling for the tricks of the West over and over. Remember when the West placed missile interceptors during Obama admin near Russia and claimed it was to stop “Iranian BM threat”? What a chess move by the US.

In the past 20 years, the West has taken away the last Russian allies and moved right to the Russian border.

Putin may have resurrected the war machine after the collapse of Soviet Union. But the man destroyed Russia’s long term prospects with his insecurities and reliance on cronyism to consolidate power. Russia is weaker than ever against NATO encroachment.

God help Iran if we ever get a leader like Putin.

Back
Top Bottom