What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The great irony of course,is that from irans current political/economic/military perspective,there is now little real difference in geo-political/geo-strategic terms between either india or pakistan,as BOTH nations are now western vassals.
Wow, this is a great point that seems simple, but can easily pass us by.
Ironically this actually may make it easier for the iri to continue its 40+ year old policy of neutrality towards both,as neither nation can now be even remotely considered as friends of the iri. :sarcastic:

LOOOL...i hear you. I just feel bad for Pakistan in general a bit, i know Pakistanis in Nigeria, who work as TCNs, 1 is a Shia guy, i am good friends with 2-4 of them since back then, some years ago.

Pakistan is just like Nigeria- great potential, great human resources potential, but they must clear their eyes before they can see their PATH clearly.

If you look at those threads, i dont argue tooo much anymore with some of those Pakistanis when their blood is running hot for blaming Iran for stuff they dont even have direct evidence for, but back to my point, i dont argue too much, because i feel Iran's current military and national development SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I saw 1 foolishly suggest Pakistan do a military invasion into Iran....LOOL...let me tell you, 1 month of war with Iran will collapse Pakistan's economy...once Gwadar is gone and Chinese exit, Pakistan is back to stone age and US wont borrow Pakistan money to build back. Pakistan should seriously address low tax collection, kill corruption to save the state, and just get their national objectives together. India keeps getting more $$ via GDP increase, and soon CHina will probably have to negotiate a peace deal with India, and most likely in that, China wont support Pakistan as before, to me i see that as possible...nobody thought we would see the day where US tells China - "hey, according to the trade deal we signed in 2020, you are supposed to buy $200bn worth of goods from us".. WHAAT! US now begging for business from CHina? ok if you need more info than that, u should log off. wow. we are IN NEW TIMES.

What is a Iranian-Arab?
Iranian province of Khuzestan bordering Iraq is mostly populated with Iranians of Arab descent (shia) speak Arabic at home. Mostly are loyal citizens that have lived there for generations. Most of Iran's original Oil deposits and Iran's largest refinery are situated there...During the war with Iraq's Saddam They fought along rest of Iran against Iraqis and as such proved their loyalty to Iran.

Russian economy is only 1.6 trillion dollars (GDP nominal) for 148 million people . Compare that to Iran's 1.08 Trrilion dollars for 85 million people..so that is Russia's weakness and hence his desire to be taken seriously by the west...and I agree that was his weakness to trust the West as they chipped away his buffer space...Ironic that he was woken up only when Gen Sulaimani spread the map of Syria in Moscow and told him he will lose Syria also if he does not move his butt...a bit too late now for him...his only way out is to make a Nato like alliance with China, Iran and South America and start to push back the empire...He also has to get rid of his pro Jewish lobby ..that lobby feeds him garbage and prevents him from taking the tough decisions....you never know he may become the "come back kid" of the block..!!

You speak a lot of truth.

Russian economy is entirely reliant natural gas and oil. Look at the $$$ amount of Russian tech IMPORTED from the West and look at the $$$ amount of Russian tech exported. Russia imports a lot high tech western tech for its various industries and only exports mostly lower tech.

Lots of Russian a$$ kissers on this forum who will defend Putin and Russia no matter how many times he screwed over Iran. These are the same guys that were cheerleading the arms embargo “falling off” 2 years ago. They thought Dear Putin was going to give them weapons...not a damn thing has happened.

Raisi went to Putin and couldn’t even get a single agreement signed about ANYTHING. More talk of a so called 20 year deal. The same amazing deal that Iran signed with China that we have yet to see any major benefits from. Or else why are we negotiating to return to JCPOA if we got these amazing partners in Russia and China?

Anyway Putin consolidated power by taking various industries and putting it in the hands of few oligarchs he trusted. I know a family who basically owns one of the biggest electricity providers in Russia. They live beyond lavishly in the US and Russia. But the problem with oligarch run economies are they stifle innovation and competition and in the long run kill being self sufficient which is what you need to stand up to West (see China).

Putin cannot survive long without constant Western tech. The West is getting Qatar, Israel, and Azeribajian to slowly start supplying more and more gas to Europe to cut off Putin’s only leverage. Ruble is crushed and there hasn’t even been any real sanctions....YET. What happens when sanctions get real? Iran thought the US would never sanction Iranian oil, it was unheard of even among Republicans in the Bush admin. Now it’s common place. One day Putin will have his rude awakening too.

The question is where is Russia without Putin in 10 or 20 years? It’s a power structure made to be run by one man. You think Solemani held too much power? Putin makes Solemani external power look like child’s play. Only Putin can keep that mafia oligarch together from devouring one another. The West is buying their time, this is a long chess game and they can take all the time they want. Putin is the one that’s on the clock and his CB is burning thru reserves and his currency is in the trash can.

1644367348893.jpeg

8567DF42-B7EB-4B57-8539-89BA11E45387.jpeg

Since Putin became President 16 NATIONS have joined NATO

People saying Putin saved Russia? Are we looking at the same map? Russia is weakest its ever been geopolitically beyond its borders! Don’t confuse building up a war machine as true geopolitical strength. If that were the case Saudi Arabia and the Arabs would have crushed Iran long ago. The last Russian satellite state left is Belarus everyone else is now Anti Russian. How can anyone say Putin is saving Russia?

Thats like Iran losing South Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, south Azeribajian, AND the Persian Gulf Islands and saying thank god for the Supreme Leader he made Iran strong. Talk about delusional.

Last edited:
You speak a lot of truth.

Russian economy is entirely reliant natural gas and oil. Look at the $$$ amount of Russian tech IMPORTED from the West and look at the $$$ amount of Russian tech exported. Russia imports a lot high tech western tech for its various industries and only exports mostly lower tech.

Lots of Russian a$$ kissers on this forum who will defend Putin and Russia no matter how many times he screwed over Iran. These are the same guys that were cheerleading the arms embargo “falling off” 2 years ago. They thought Dear Putin was going to give them weapons...not a damn thing has happened.

Raisi went to Putin and couldn’t even get a single agreement signed about ANYTHING. More talk of a so called 20 year deal. The same amazing deal that Iran signed with China that we have yet to see any major benefits from. Or else why are we negotiating to return to JCPOA if we got these amazing partners in Russia and China?

Anyway Putin consolidated power by taking various industries and putting it in the hands of few oligarchs he trusted. I know a family who basically owns one of the biggest electricity providers in Russia. They live beyond lavishly in the US and Russia. But the problem with oligarch run economies are they stifle innovation and competition and in the long run kill being self sufficient which is what you need to stand up to West (see China).

Putin cannot survive long without constant Western tech. The West is getting Qatar, Israel, and Azeribajian to slowly start supplying more and more gas to Europe to cut off Putin’s only leverage. Ruble is crushed and there hasn’t even been any real sanctions....YET. What happens when sanctions get real? Iran thought the US would never sanction Iranian oil, it was unheard of even among Republicans in the Bush admin. Now it’s common place. One day Putin will have his rude awakening too.

The question is where is Russia without Putin in 10 or 20 years? It’s a power structure made to be run by one man. You think Solemani held too much power? Putin makes Solemani external power look like child’s play. Only Putin can keep that mafia oligarch together from devouring one another. The West is buying their time, this is a long chess game and they can take all the time they want. Putin is the one that’s on the clock and his CB is burning thru reserves and his currency is in the trash can.

View attachment 814049

View attachment 814051

Since Putin became President 16 NATIONS have joined NATO

People saying Putin saved Russia? Are we looking at the same map? Russia is weakest its ever been geopolitically beyond its borders! Don’t confuse building up a war machine as true geopolitical strength. If that were the case Saudi Arabia and the Arabs would have crushed Iran long ago. The last Russian satellite state left is Belarus everyone else is now Anti Russian. How can anyone say Putin is saving Russia?

Thats like Iran losing South Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, south Azeribajian, AND the Persian Gulf Islands and saying thank god for the Supreme Leader he made Iran strong. Talk about delusional.

1. Putin is good for Russia and not Iran.

2. The loss of Russian power was because of Yeltsin and Gorbachev and not Putin. Putin put their shit together before they end up giving up their subs and nukes.

Remember your proposal to make a deal with Trump? That is called Gorbachev doctrine.

To All Iranians and @SalarHaqq

appears that we have two Zionist Jews accounts using Turkish flags that are created and posing anti-Iran propaganda...
First account is a new one "SilentEagle" and second one "Dai Toruko"..This second account very active creating Threads and the first account supports ..Aim is to create friction and Turkish flag is being used.

All part of a coordinated attack on Iran as of few days ago..that also include blaming Iran for Pakistan terror attacks and "burning of chabahr" thread all coinciding by the visit of Saudi interior minister to Pakistan (they gave Pak $3 billion and now activating strings attached)....keep vigilant and turn on the radars..

PS: that "Falcon" guy and the Jew "Trench Broom" are now also activated...supporting all the above..

Last edited:
1. Putin is good for Russia and not Iran.

2. The loss of Russian power was because of Yeltsin and Gorbachev and not Putin. Putin put their shit together before they end up giving up their subs and nukes.

Remember your proposal to make a deal with Trump? That is called Gorbachev doctrine.

1. Putin is not good for Russia, you are comparing him to Yeltsin which by that logic anything was better than Yeltsin. It would be like Rouhani coming after Bani-Sadr.

Also something you didn’t realize about Putin is he followed the Yeltsin pivot of transforming into a western capitalistic democracy. It was again the trick of the US and West and false promises that he realized he would never be on equal footing in Europe like England and Germany and France were, that is when he decided to pivot back to his own model which just ended up being a oligarch and state enterprise model.

So Putin in his younger years was not this firebrand firecracker hellbent on creating a new Soviet Union. It was the broken promises and trickery of the West that forced him to pivot. Sound familiar? It’s a reoccurring theme in his tenure as Czar.

2. Again rearming the Russian war machine =/= increasing external geopolitical power. Russia is still relying on its Soviet Union era weapons (Bombers and nukes) to maintain territorial integrity deterrence. None of the new toys are making much difference, mostly because Russia cannot afford building armadas like China and US.

3. I proposed negotiating with the conservative and most anti Iranian faction in the US government, meanwhile Raisi and Rouhani negotiated with the WEAKEST faction in the US government for a second time in a row (Obama and now Biden).

So a return under Trump to JCPOA is Gorbachev Doctrine, but a return under Biden is not? Mental gymnastics

Most of you on here have short term memory and forgot your own proclamations like this one by @yavar

I like your challenge

the only part I would choose you are dead wrong is the part that we negotiating a new deal or any further negotiation just a reminder for next 10 years Iran will do what he did in the nine years impose war by United States and and Saddam.

What ever the options or decisions will be next 10 years it won’t be any negotiation even if our currency devalue twice more so this dream of renegotiation is far-fetched from reality and will not ever for next 10 years.

Negotiation is over and Iranian public and good majority of it now fully understand that negotiation has no benefit so establishment will do what It wanted to do always and there will be no negotiation

Less than 1 year into his “no negotiations for 10 years” predictions....the negotiations began....quite ironic.

Where are all the other users who thought like him and made such poetic declarations? Who will stand up and say I was wrong?

There was always going to be a return to JCPOA because

A) Resistance economy doctrine never took off. great in theory, terrible implementation

B) Russia and China cannot/will not shield Iran from sanctions adequately

Last edited:
Strange comment, I know as Iranian, you get much pressure from Arabs, but you shouldn't fall in this trap and keep your mind clear.

Arab, Jew, Kurd, Persian, ... or any other ethnicities, that guy is still Iranian, so you should stick to your nation unity.

Also as I posted there, it's an Iranian issue as first glance, but in fact it's Islam as a whole the real target of this kind of news.

Unfortunately, many silly Muslims fall to this kind of traps, they think they are attacking Iran or Shia, by their hateful comments, but in fact they are hurting Islam.....

I agree. And a word of advise to everyone: please always use the sub-national identity in the position of an adjective and Iranian as the noun, i.e. Arab Iranian not "Iranian Arab", Kurdish Iranian not "Iranian Kurd" etc - reason should be obvious.

This is particularly important in times when the enemy is focusing on social engineering of separatism, including and especially in the realm of neuro-linguistic programming.

- - - - -

Iranian province of Khuzestan bordering Iraq is mostly populated with Iranians of Arab descent (shia) speak Arabic at home. Mostly are loyal citizens that have lived there for generations. Most of Iran's original Oil deposits and Iran's largest refinery are situated there...During the war with Iraq's Saddam They fought along rest of Iran against Iraqis and as such proved their loyalty to Iran.

I very much doubt that Arab-speakers form a majority in Khuzestan province. Since there are many Lori-, Bakhtiyari and Persian-speakers living there as well. And not to forget the largest group of all, namely Iranians of multiple sub-national linguistic backgrounds.

Also, most Arab-speakers in Khuzestan aren't actually of Arab descent. Genetic studies have shown their strong similarity to other Iranians. There are two categories of Arab speakers in the area:

1) Those of Iranian descent who, just like Azari Iranians, adopted a non-Iranian language over time, due to practical, economical and other reasons.
2) A small number of authentically Arab tribesmen who immigrated into southwestern Iran.

appears that we have two Zionist Jews accounts using Turkish flags that are created and posing anti-Iran propaganda...
First account is a new one "SilentEagle" and second one "Dai Toruko"..This second account very active creating Threads and the first account supports ..Aim is to create friction and Turkish flag is being used.

All part of a coordinated attack on Iran as of few days ago..that also include blaming Iran for Pakistan terror attacks and "burning of chabahr" thread all coinciding by the visit of Saudi interior minister to Pakistan (they gave Pak $3 billion and now activating strings attached)....keep vigilant and turn on the radars..

PS: that "Falcon" guy and the Jew "Trench Broom" are now also activated...supporting all the above..

Yes, I've noticed. You may add a few Arab ones and their supporters who've gone into overdrive about the conflict in Yemen.

Some major desperation has gripped the anti-Iran crowd. Go figure why.

Personally I don't have enough indications to conclude that users "SilentEagle" and "Dai Toruko" are false flagging Isra"el"is or zionist Jews, especially the latter isn't in my opinion. Sadly, enough Muslims let themselves be influenced by the anti-Iran propaganda relayed in mainstream media or by their own, US- and/or zionist-subservient regimes. There's been an uptick of Turkish participants returning here as of late to vent frustrations against Iran. You can literally sense their distress.

As for Pakistani users opposed to Iran, it's clearly because of increased BLA and TTP activity these last weeks. There's the very firmly held but baseless belief among them that Iran is allied with New Delhi in destabilizing Pakistan via terrorist and separatist groups. Add to that the deep sectarianist hostility against Shia Muslims shared by certain people (while of course projecting and falsely accusing Iran of sectarianism). There may also be some bitterness over the fact that post-Taleban takeover, Iran-Afghanistan relations have been far more frictionless than Pakistan-Afghanistan relations, which was widely unexpected.

This is something we should also confront Iranian reformists with, seeing how they were attacking the establishment for seeking normalized ties with the Afghan Taleban. Just days ago, another TTP operation launched from Afghan soil resulted in the unfortunate deaths of 5 Pakistani soldiers. Versus zero instability in Iran emanating from Afghanistan.

Great job debunking the drivel of that Turkish anti-Iran poster in the Middle East section, by the way.

Last edited:
دستگل های شل بازی خاتمی همین توییت معصومه علیگدا و وصل اون به همه مردم ایران

تحویل بگیرید
جناب @Hack-Hook

محصول خاتمی همین آدم ها بود و محورت شرارت شدن و از دیوار سفارتخانه آمریکا بالا رفتن​
I'm not following her and i'm not aware of her tweet .
by the way who are you talking about ?

wrong in khuzestan we have more Lor and Pars than Arabs

There are 100+ accounts acting the same, I can help you making a full list 😁

couple of documentaries about the UK

Save to your computer if you have alot of space.

This is motivation why every Iranian needs to be rich and Iran to be a successful nation.

These videos confirm this. That the UK wants everybody poor, and the British rich. Why the UK does not want Iran to be successful. With UK's pet Washington DC. UK's plan to dominate the globe pre-dates the US. US helped in the world wars, so is the face of the British monarchy quest to own the globe.

The first video, I saw PressTV airing the show this past winter.

There are 100+ accounts acting the same, I can help you making a full list 😁
HI Nabil...actually this will be great. I talked about it with Salar few weeks ago but we never started it so if you give me a list I will make a thread in a way that will not be in conflict with forum rules....Let me know your thoughts about that.

Turkey is part of NATO. Turkey's foreign policy is not independent like Iran's. The Turks can only cross some lines, a bit more further and all hell will break loose and considering Turkey's lack of oil and gas they will turn into another Afghanistan. That is why they play nice with the Americans.

Enough said.
You can be independent and not fun ck your people like mullahs have done to Iranians. Most the people commenting are pro mullah folk that live overseas. War in 1980s could be an excuse many years ago, Iran should be much further ahead than it is and the people should be much more prosperous. Turks were smarter and didn’t make enemies of the whole world. Mullahs support for Palestinian cause is one of main reasons why Iran is a pariah state and Iranians suffer from the mullahs actions and huge corruption.
Enough said.

Negotiating new deal,as US say new stronger and longer deal, and negotiating re entering US to JCPOA are not two even close to similar things,some of the JCPOA limits are set to expire in 2023..so next year...,than some limits will go off by 2025,2027 and all limits will be lifted at 2030. That is why US and Israel are so nervous, for Iran worst already pass when it comes to US sanctions and now there are signs of recovery. But no one should be naive and think west cant still hurt Iran economy a lot..so in my view Iran should continue to work on building economy not dependant on negotiations while still engage with west to restore JCPOA. Now if US and Iran agreed on restoring deal,some of JCPOA provisions will be nulled and some will be limited. Iran advanced its nuclear program much more than where it was pre-JCPOA and some things,like technology,development and experience cant be taken back. But I would also advise much less expectation from Russia,they are not in good position even it may not look like that and many try to make it look like Russia has upper hand...Ukraine is not in central America,it is bordering Russia...Russia main goal is to secure guarantees,their economy is not big and almost all depend on energy income...for comparation Iran budget income from oil and gas was around 30% in 2020,that is why Iran survived even with low oil and gas exports...Russia has much greater % of income comming from energy,to make things even worse..most of their buyers are European countries under US influence. Russia military budget is less than KSA,and their only detterence vs west is large nuclear weapons stockpile...Ofcourse Ukraine is joke for Russia and Russia can invade it,but I am afraid many expect too much from Russia...I am sure Iran will struck few arms deals with Russia,since Russia want keep ramping up relations with Iran...but they will balance it and will not doing anything to change balance of power...at least not in short time frame,simple because for them it is not good time to do it ,their primary goal is to reach some understanding with NATO over east Europe. In my view best way for both IRI and RU would be to transfer some technology quietly that would allow Iran to advance its own defense industry. At least this is best option for offensive weapons,otherwise I think Russia will not deliver such toys simple because west can retaliate by delivering eastern European countries similar assets...Till now most western deliveries of weapons to Ukraine were defensive weapons like ATGMs,assult rifles..some low tech drones that not represent threat to Russian integrated air defense and air force. But in case Russia deliver some game changer weapons to Israel and US enemies,west could do the same in eastern Europe...And also Russian economy depend too much on western countries or countries under their influence...it is true also that Europe need Russian energy but in its current state Russia is in worst position. So I think they will escalate things little but not because they wont confrontation with west,instead it is because of completely oposite goal ,they want to reach understanding over eastern Europe,Nato expansion,US missile shield..etc

برای اون کس مغزهایی که می‌گفتن باید با کشورهای اسلامی رابطه داشت
یه نگاه به حرف‌هایی که پاکی‌ها دارن راجع به ایران می‌زنند بندازن

واقعیت کشورهای اسلامی همینه. من تف حاضر نیستم تو صورت این کس‌کش‌های نجس بندازم
سگ غیرمسلمون به مسلمون شرف داره

ما اگه شعور داشتیم رابطمون رو با دنیای غرب به اینجا نمی‌رسوندیم به خصوص با آمریکا و اسرائیل​

برای اون کس مغزهایی که می‌گفتن باید با کشورهای اسلامی رابطه داشت
یه نگاه به حرف‌هایی که پاکی‌ها دارن راجع به ایران می‌زنند بندازن

واقعیت کشورهای اسلامی همینه. من تف حاضر نیستم تو صورت این کس‌کش‌های نجس بندازم
سگ غیرمسلمون به مسلمون شرف داره

ما اگه شعور داشتیم رابطمون رو با دنیای غرب به اینجا نمی‌رسوندیم به خصوص با آمریکا و اسرائیل​
Moshgel injast ke gharbiha ham az in mosalmoona efrati kasiftar hastand.

Back
Top Bottom