What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Until we see the contents of the agreement, we can't be certain about what kind of concessions will be done.

Iran is telling them: you either all return to your obligations under the JCPOA and not just that, but you introduce additional guarantees and verification mechanisms allowing us to be certain that there won't be a repeat of the routine practiced by Obama and Trump, or you can forget about us going back to our initial commitments under the JCPOA. This is the current stage of the talks.

Their is no doubt they want to remove much of the nuclear capabilities including reverting to IR-1's and shipping all enriched uranium above 3% to Russia. Could be more.

They want more: they are aiming for a revision of the JCPOA to Iran's detriment (such as, extending the "sunset provisions" deadlines, and so on).

Iran is just willing to return to initial JCPOA commitments. And only if they do so as well, and if on top of it they offer some form of a solid guarantee beyond words, that they won't violate the deal afterwards like the Obama regime did. Anything other than that, Iran is not negotiating on.

راه حلها زیاده

میشه مهاجران افغان رو در سیستان مشغول به کار کرد تا نیازمستقیم به حل مشکل در افغانستان حاصل بشه

میشه مالیات سهم سیستان گرفت از اونها و درسیستان استفاده کرد

البته داستان فاطمیون فرق داره و تاج سرند

دنیا بی رحمه
نمیشه نایس و بیعرضه بود و شعار خاتمی وار داد​

Iranian border post in Kurdistan..border guards on Patrol .
View attachment 812145
View attachment 812144
View attachment 812142
View attachment 812143
View attachment 812146

Meanwhile some Iranians "off roading" some where not too far.!!
View attachment 812149
View attachment 812147
View attachment 812148
Much improvement in border forces and installations have been made over the last few years if you guys noticed.

Probably why their is a decline in attacks

The obvious problem with foreign sourcing,especially of critical components,is that if those foreign sources turn out to be both politically and economically unreliable,then you have big problems.....
At best your program can be set back years owing to the time it takes to either source an equivalent component from somewhere else,or to have to indigenously design or reverse engineer/reengineer your own replacement.
Or at worst the whole program has to be scrapped,essentially flushing years of work and effort,not to mention the vast sums of money effectively squandered,down the drain.
Speaking of the turks,a beautiful example of this very sort of thing is the turkish altay tank program,whos problems with acquiring an engine,and especially a transmission,first from the germans,and then the south koreans,have pretty much effectively left the program in limbo.
The obvious problem with foreign sourcing,especially of critical components,is that if those foreign sources turn out to be both politically and economically unreliable,then you have big problems.....
At best your program can be set back years owing to the time it takes to either source an equivalent component from somewhere else,or to have to indigenously design or reverse engineer/reengineer your own replacement.
Or at worst the whole program has to be scrapped,essentially flushing years of work and effort,not to mention the vast sums of money effectively squandered,down the drain.
Speaking of the turks,a beautiful example of this very sort of thing is the turkish altay tank program,whos problems with acquiring an engine,and especially a transmission,first from the germans,and then the south koreans,have pretty much effectively left the program in limbo.
The Turks are going to fix those issues and they are not as isolated. Self sufficiency is something that in today’s economy is not practical.
Change your flag to erdogistan. Not even liberal minded Turks think like you. Do you realize what happens if foreign companies pull their plugs from Turkey? Do not be a little child.
I don’t like Islamist governments, I don’t subscribe to Erdogan policies nor am I a Turk. No single country can or should expect to make everything unless you’re being sanctioned in Iran’s case but that’s their own making. In the case of the Turkish Republic, they are smarter than mullahs and don’t have the whole world sanctioning them.

The Turks are going to fix those issues and they are not as isolated. Self sufficiency is something that in today’s economy is not practical.

I don’t like Islamist governments, I don’t subscribe to Erdogan policies nor am I a Turk. No single country can or should expect to make everything unless you’re being sanctioned in Iran’s case but that’s their own making. In the case of the Turkish Republic, they are smarter than mullahs and don’t have the whole world sanctioning them.

Since the exodus of the Turks to their own forum and their promise not to come back to this chill section, we suddenly see a surge of Bosnians with huge support for Turkey. :D
Isn’t that interesting?

No Iranian in their forum or section. Who is insecure now?

Much improvement in border forces and installations have been made over the last few years if you guys noticed.

Probably why their is a decline in attacks
Indeed,I was just thinking that.The quality of the gear each individual has has been markedly improved.
Good to see.
Who knows.maybe the pakistanis might even get around to finishing the fencing on their side of the border in the next few decades.....
........or not :sarcastic:

Turkey is part of NATO. Turkey's foreign policy is not independent like Iran's. The Turks can only cross some lines, a bit more further and all hell will break loose and considering Turkey's lack of oil and gas they will turn into another Afghanistan. That is why they play nice with the Americans.

Enough said.

You know, this is exactly the same thing that Pakistanis tell us on this forum - that Paksitan is fencing its walls, stopping terrorists from crossing, but the moment an attack happens on their border, Iran is 1 o the 1st names they call i hate that crap.

You know, this is exactly the same thing that Pakistanis tell us on this forum - that Paksitan is fencing its walls, stopping terrorists from crossing, but the moment an attack happens on their border, Iran is 1 o the 1st names they call i hate that crap.
Yeah,its funny that isnt it?
I mean iran fenced its border waaay back in the 90s,pakistan by comparison has barely even started doing this......
Personally I think that says everything.......and none of it particularly good.

Something to be proud of....Iranian soccer..No. 1 in Asia..No.20 in the world. FIFA rankings..
Qualified for World cup with NO defeated match.
1643808965207.png

First attempts to re-start Iran's giant potential in International tourism industry.

Back
Top Bottom