What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A reminder for Iranians of the price the nation has paid to have nuclear technology..A reminder also of the savagery of the enemy.

Destroyed cars of murdered Iranian nuclear scientists on show at Tehran museum​

View attachment 811437
View attachment 811438

Also a reminder of the ineptitude of Iran’s intelligence services that Iran’s top talent are driving around in 1980’s era French knock offs.

Meanwhile Rouhani drove around in bullet proof and uparmored Mercedes Maybachs.

دوستان من انگار خانه فرهنگ رو با فرهنگستان لغت اشتباه گرفتم. کسی میتونه تفاوت این دو تا رو توضیح بده؟
جالبه که خانه فرهنگ ظاهرا فعالیت های فرامرزی داره.

انگار فرهنگستان لغت حداد عادل کلا یک مورد جدا از بقیه است.

@Hack-Hook

Also a reminder of the ineptitude of Iran’s intelligence services that Iran’s top talent are driving around in 1980’s era French knock offs.

Meanwhile Rouhani drove around in bullet proof and uparmored Mercedes Maybachs.
Huh that peanut brain Rouhani.

It truly embarrasses me when i rememeber that the guy ruled Iran for 8 years. His mindset was giving up on everything, like the Qajar Kings who thought that they can delay foreign invasion by losing land to colonial powers. If Qajar Kings gave land away, Rouhani wanted to surrender Iranian missile program under the codename of JCPOA-2-3...-n. Maybe JCPOA-n could be returning of G-3 rifles to Germany.

God save us from internal liberal threats and the idiots who think that we live in a lala land full of Santa clause and cindrellas.

It truly embarrasses me when i rememeber that the guy ruled Iran for 8 years. His mindset was giving up on everything, like the Qajar Kings who thought that they can delay foreign invasion by losing land to colonial powers. If Qajar Kings gave land away, Rouhani wanted to surrender Iranian missile program under the codename of JCPOA-2-3...-n. Maybe JCPOA-n could be returning of G-3 rifles to Germany.

God save us from internal liberal threats and the idiots who think that we live in a lala land full of Santa clause and cindrellas.
The worst thing is there are people in Iran who think Rouhani should have been more soft, much much more soft even.

دوستان من انگار خانه فرهنگ رو با فرهنگستان لغت اشتباه گرفتم. کسی میتونه تفاوت این دو تا رو توضیح بده؟
جالبه که خانه فرهنگ ظاهرا فعالیت های فرامرزی داره.

انگار فرهنگستان لغت حداد عادل کلا یک مورد جدا از بقیه است.

@Hack-Hook

The worst thing is there are people in Iran who think Rouhani should have been more soft, much much more soft even.

I’m no Rouhani fan, but as it stands right now regarding the nuclear deal he was negotiating and the one Raisi are negotiating are very similar.

This is exactly what I hate about bi partisan politics, both sides act like they will get an amazing deal and yet both get about the same deal with minor differences.

Raisi’s nuclear team came in acting all tough and literally Russia told them to cut the **** out and pick up where Rouhani team left off with some minor nuisances in difference.

This nuclear deal is going to be a disaster wether Rouhani signs it or Raisi signs it.

Republicans in US are winning mid term elections this year and national elections in 2024. This deal is going to ripped up again.

But I guess Iran thinks 2-3 years of oil selling is worth the temporary set back in nuclear program.

Watch this video to learn about putin:

The AltWrong were fooled by Tor, that is an NSA spying program.

The AltWrong were fooled by trump, trump is ZOG, a bush cia agent/asset

The AltWrong were fooled by putin, putin is a jew ZOG, Likud-Khazar Chabad agent

AltWrong were fooled by bitcoin, which was to stop the rise of silver and gold. And to be the next dollar-federal reserve if the dollar collapses. A global trackable traceable currency with little privacy.

Alt Wrong was started by the ZOG. From RT, who was started by zionist jews with ties to jewish putin. To ZOG zerohedge. It is cia and Khazar.

Chabad would love the elimination of German Jews, such as the Rothschilds. So too would the cia. The only path to defeat this global takeover is silver and gold.

The Chabad is linked to Bush's cia, the main friend of the cia is Chabad. And the Chabad are behind putin, Likud, and are trumps main ally.

trump is tied with bush via Powell at the Federal Reserve. 10-20 years ago, the exposure was on the Bush family and their ties to oil and the Carlyle Group. trump appointed a Carlyle Group associate to head the 2nd most important position in the US, the Federal Reserve Chief.

How to deal with putin is to know that putin is a Khazar Jew - the President of Israel said Putin had a Russian jewish grandmother. Yet, don't let Russia know that Iran and Iranians are knowledgeable on any of this.

Putin serves the most influential Russian Khazar group - the Chabad, who are behind Bush and Putin and even Likud. During Yeltsins term, the bush wall street oligarchs looted Russia of her wealth, and putin does not go after these traitors and looters. putin is there to protect their interests and look like Russia opposes the cia. The same as how idiots believed trump was fighting the cia deep state, these same exact idiots believe putin is fighting the Chabad/cia deep state.

trump nazism is jewish:

Netanyahu's Unholy Alliance With Europe's 'Anti-Semitic' Far Right​

And putin is their leader of Qanon and trumpism.

How should Iran deal with Russia, pretend to not know anything about putin and zionist service to Chabad. Pretend to be a friend of putin.

BTW, the Russian Foreign Minister knows nothing about this. Lavrov believes putin serves Russia.

And about the Ukraine business. The cia runs the three sides. putin is a Russian jew. The Ukrainian president is a Khazar Jew. And US is run by the Chabad and cia.

To comprehend the role of Russia to the nazis of Europe watch:

UK, US, France alliance want the Russian Empire back to enslave the free world with the British-US alliance, this time Russia run by Khazar Chabad. First with putin is to restore the old Russian Empire. Europe and NATO stand in the way. Remember how trump wanted to leave nato. Not to retreat the us into isolationism, for the approval of putin to take back the Russian Empire. trump leaving nato and agreements is not about us leaving the global stage - it is to increase it to make a one global system run out of Washington - with offices in Hell Aviv, London and Moscow. With Paris running the EU and continental Europe.

No wonder putin appointed a jew to be Prime Minister.

Republicans in US are winning mid term elections this year and national elections in 2024. This deal is going to ripped up again.

But I guess Iran thinks 2-3 years of oil selling is worth the temporary set back in nuclear program.
God knows, what kind of damage to the nuclear program will happen by then. Like the Arak reactor being poured with concrete still disturbing to me

God knows, what kind of damage to the nuclear program will happen by then.

I'm not sure why you would want to worry about that. Because if you follow the Vienna talks, you'll notice that since President Raisi has been in charge, Iran has been firmly rejecting any demands for new concessions. Not just that, it is Iran which is requesting additional guarantees and verification processes from the other side.

Moreover, the Biden regime does pretty much intend to renegotiate the JCPOA and extract further concessions from Iran. Iran knowing this and not intending to give in means that Iran's presence at the negotiating table in Vienna is solely for symbolic reasons, nothing more.

Iran's doesn't care whether or not Washington will return to implementing the JCPOA - which is the only eventuality under which Iran might agree to adhere to its original commitments.

Like the Arak reactor being poured with concrete still disturbing to me

Although the liberal negotiating team under Rohani made a blunder, this is still not that much of a loss: the know-how for building Arak-type heavy water reactors has thoroughly been mastered, and in terms of potential break out capability, the option selected by Iran has always been the uranium not the plutonium path, as explained by PeeD a few months ago in this forum.

Although they'd have liked to, and despite all the mess they brought about, liberals were successfully prevented by the revolutionary core of the establishment from causing decisive, irreversible damage to Iran's nuclear program.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you would want to worry about that. Because if you follow the Vienna talks, you'll notice that since President Raisi has been in charge, Iran has been firmly rejecting any demands for new concessions. Not just that, it is Iran which is requesting additional guarantees and verification processes from the other side.

Moreover, the Biden regime does pretty much intend to renegotiate the JCPOA and extract further concessions from Iran. Iran knowing this and not intending to give in means that Iran's presence at the negotiating table in Vienna is solely for symbolic reasons, nothing more.

Iran's doesn't care whether or not Washington will return to implementing the JCPOA - which is the only eventuality under which Iran might agree to adhere to its original commitments.
Until we see the contents of the agreement, we can't be certain about what kind of concessions will be done.

Their is no doubt they want to remove much of the nuclear capabilities including reverting to IR-1's and shipping all enriched uranium above 3% to Russia. Could be more.

Iranian border post in Kurdistan..border guards on Patrol .
1643547141762.png

1643547044833.png

1643546983403.png

1643547014981.png

1643547197865.png

Meanwhile some Iranians "off roading" some where not too far.!!
1643547373910.png

1643547334989.png

1643547352408.png

Back
Top Bottom