What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

These folks are active on this section of the forum.. I mean why even over post on a freaking ISIS thread calling for revolt against Hamas how is that even intellectually relevant.

(...)

Don't feed the trolls as this brother here said

So you're implying I am a troll? I really don't think you want me to pull out some of the funny topics you've started in the past (especially on the war in Yemen), or some of the comments you've made against Iran, which are so utterly comical that hardly anyone took them seriously (such as that PGCC monarchies could invade Iran in a matter of days).

Something tells me you wouldn't have been too happy if users heeded your above cited advise and boycotted those contributions of yours though.

Is ISIS not the same group that is fighting AQ, Taliban, HTS and everyone under the sun..

...except for the zionist entity. Hence why it's relevant.

Another key aspect you missed is timing: why are they calling for an "uprising" against Hamas at this particular point in time, read shortly after the latest war on Gaza, when Palestinian Resistance leaders have been vocal in their expression of gratitude towards Iran?

Nobody's "shocked", we're simply connecting the dots and drawing the necessary conclusions with regards to who is behind this terrorist grouplet, what their aims are, and trying to open the eyes of those who might have missed it.

"I"SIS may seem irrelevant and not worthy of a mention to you, but this is far from being the case, at least insofar as "I"SIS is telling us a lot about the strategies of those who are pulling their strings.

So you're implying I am a troll? I really don't think you want me to dig up some of the funny topics you've opened in the past (especially on the war in Yemen), or some of the comments you've made against Iran, which are so comical that hardly anyone took them seriously (such as that PGCC monarchies could invade Iran in a matter of days).

...except the zionist entity. Hence why it's relevant.

Another key aspect you missed is timing: why are they calling for an "uprising" against Hamas at this particular point in time, read shortly after the latest war on Gaza, when Palestinian Resistance leaders have been vocal in their expression of gratitude towards Iran?

Nobody's "shocked", we're simply connecting the dots and drawing the necessary conclusions with regards to who is behind this terrorist grouplet, what their aims are, and trying to open the eyes of those who might have missed it.

"I"SIS may seem irrelevant and not worthy of a mention to you, but to clear-sighted analysts, this is far from being the case, at least insofar as "I"SIS is telling us a lot about the strategies of those who are pulling their strings.

I am not anticipating a long drawn out debat here no reason in digging in each others past here and I have made questionable posts myself nobody is an angle here but What strategic analysis is there to be done if ISIS itself has no strategy behind what they do.. They acted without any thoughts whatsoever.. Example they were slaughtering irrelevant civilians like Japanese workers or Indians etc etc inviting only the whole world to come and fight them.. They wanna fight anyone that is under the sun if you didn't understand this message to begin with you won't likely ever get it.. ISIS just wants to fight they are anti-no war and whoever wants to give them a fight is there friend. Why are they fighting Taliban for years have you ever thought about this before? or why they fought HTS etc etc.. This is nothing new... To say why now they are only against me yada yada is just intellectually bankrupt.. The question is why wouldn't they wanna add Hamas to their buffet while Iran has always been on the buffet along with everyone else why not Hamas? For ISIS whoever is not with them is against them it doesn't matter who it is.. You either with me or face my knife.. There is no inbetween and by the way believe me there is no stragtegy wahtsoever... So trying to make reason for them is intellectually bankrupt and even saying the US is supporting them is even more intellectually bankrupt doesn't make sense Raqqa did happen it was US-ISIS conflict and across all of Africa plus ISIS killed more Americans than Iran ever will. To think they are friendly or together is intellectually bankrupt I have seen it uttered again and again here but I just ignore it totally because these people lack IQ cells and not worth to explain it to them that this is not real.... Honestly speaking to them it is like talking to these ''Flat earth conspiracy theorists''

They are intellectually bankrupt on an unfortunate scale where they are unapproachable

Last edited:
I disagree with you.

Everyone who answered to this troll
Everyone who fed this troll

Is responsible for destroying this forum.

I dont hate trolls, its theyr nature what they do, Im indifferent to them

What I hate most, what keeps my blood boiling are idiots who feed them.

Let me make a couple of general, not case-specific remarks: there are trolls, who are akin to pranksters and derive pleasure from childish types of provocations, and then there are people who actually believe in everything they post.

Also, different users have different types of interests. Some are here only for the latest news on Iranian weapons systems, others like to debate and drive back Iran's enemies.

If certain regimes thought this website is irrelevant, they wouldn't dispatch what appears to be trained psy-ops elements here. I believe you know who they might be (they practically never post in this section and sport twice the same flag). There's nothing wrong with countering the efforts of the latter category in my opinion. Personally, I'm quite satisfied with my overall contribution - sorry if by putting in their place a number of anti-Iran users, I made you upset. But rest assured it was not without effect, ie had I refrained from doing so, they would have had an even greater impact on readers' minds.

However concerning your general outlook on this topic, I would concur that pure trolls or users with little relevance aren't worth interacting with. Indeed one must choose carefully who to address and how.

I am not anticipating a long drawn out debat here no reason in digging in each others past here and I have made questionable posts myself nobody is an angle here but What strategy analysis is there to be done if ISIS itself has no stragetgy behind what they do.. They acted without any thoughts whatsoever.. Example they were slaughtering irrelevant civilians like Japanese workers or Indians etc etc inviting only the whole world to come and fight them.. They wanna fight anyone that is under the sun if you didn't understand this message to begin with you won't likely ever get it.. ISIS just wants to fight they are anti-no war and whoever wants to give them a fight is there friend. Why are they fighting Taliban for years have you ever thought about this before? or why they fought HTS etc etc.. This is nothing new... To say why now they are only against me yada yada is just intellectually bankrupt.. The question is why wouldn't they wanna add Hamas to their buffet while Iran has always been on the buffet along with everyone else why not Hamas? For ISIS whoever is not with them is against them it doesn't matter who it is.. You either with me or face my knife.. There is no inbetween and by the way believe me there is stragtegy wahtsoever... So trying to make reason for them is intellectually bankrupt and even saying the US is supporting them is even more intellectually bankrupt doesn't make sense Raqqa did happen it was US-ISIS conflict and across all of Africa plus ISIS killed more Americans than Iran ever will. To think they are friendly or together is intellectually bankrupt I have seen it uttered again and again here but I just ignore it totally because these people lack IQ cells and not worth to explain it to them that this is not real.... Honestly speaking to them it is like talking to these ''Flat earth conspiracy theorists''

They are intellectually bankrupt on an unfortunate scale where they are unapproachable

Fantastic, if you wish to believe "I"SIS has nothing to do with the zio-American empire then so be it. And we will continue taking into account the various facts and circumstances which tend to suggest otherwise.

By the way, he will correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can remember I doubt the user you quoted adheres to the hypothesis that "I"SIS popped out of thin air and has no covert state sponsors.

Last edited:
If he quotes you again he will be banned. But please do not quote him or tag him or respond.

Sir, not only was I quoted, I was also insulted as an "atheist fascist", implying I'm not a Muslim.

See:

Users of this section are witnessing it as well.

Let the rule you set be put into effect please.

سالار ببین من انگلیسیم خوب نیست تو انگلیسیت خوبه. واز سگ هیچکس نیست و یه صهیونیست هست

برو اینجا ترید بزن و پستایی که اون حرومی میده اسکرینشات بگیر و بهمراه لینک پستشون کن و همه ی مدیرا رو به غیر از واز و مدیرای رنگ نارنجی تگ کن

پستای شیعه سنی و توهین ممنوع هست و مدیرا اگه ببین بلافاصله بنش میکنن

سالار ببین من انگلیسیم خوب نیست تو انگلیسیت خوبه. واز سگ هیچکس نیست و یه صهیونیست هست

برو اینجا ترید بزن و پستایی که اون حرومی میده اسکرینشات بگیر و بهمراه لینک پستشون کن و همه ی مدیرا رو به غیر از واز و مدیرای رنگ نارنجی تگ کن

پستای شیعه سنی و توهین ممنوع هست و مدیرا اگه ببین بلافاصله بنش میکنن

Damet garm dādāsh, mersi az pishnāhādet. Ettefāghan hamin kār ro ham anjam dāde budam. "Thread" ro diruz pariruz zadam, faghat munde "tageshun" konam. Jālebe, dus dāram bebinam vākonesh chi khāhad bud indafe'.

Last edited:
Damet garm dādāsh, mersi az pishnāhādet. Ettefāghan hamin kar ro ham anjam dāde budam. "Thread" ro diruz pariruz zadam, faghat munde "tageshun" konam. Jālebe, dus dāram bebinam vākoneshesh chi khāhad bud indafe'.
اره داداش بقیه مدیرا رو مخصوصا وبمستر و تگ کن

The 2014-built boxship was sold earlier this year to JP Morgan and chartered to Maersk by London-based Zodiac Maritime belonging to Israeli tycoon Eyal Ofer.

صاحب جی پی مورگان بچه های راکفلر اند

یعنی تمام این بازی برای اینکه بگن یه یهودی امریکایی رو زدین نه یه یهودی اسراییلی
چه افتخاری​

اتفاقا ما هم چن تا از این معلم ها داشتیم
عین همین جمله رو سر کلاس گفتن
تاریخ و مدنی رو همین معلم ها به من و شما یاد دادن

جای فعلی معلم هم معلومه
یه مرد پنجاه شصت ساله و حرفاش اینهاست

ما واکسن ساز نبودیم چرا واکسن وارد نکردیم

باید با تعامل با دنیا ابزار سرمایه گذاری در ایران رو فراهم کرد

ما نمی توانیم
ما نتونستیم
ما نمیتونیم
نمیتونیم
نمیتونیم​

Last edited:

اتفاقا ما هم چن تا از این معلم ها داشتیم
تاریخ و مدنی رو همین معلم ها به من و شما یاد دادن

جای فعلی معلم هم معلومه
یه مرد پنجاه ساله که فقیر تر شده و حرفاش اینهاست

ما واکسن ساز نبودیم چرا واکسن وارد نکردیم

باید با تعامل با دنیا ابزار سرمایه گذاری در ایران رو فراهم کرد

ما نمی توانیم
ما نتونستیم
ما نمیتونیم
نمیتونیم
نمیتونیم​
1625500029144.png

Alleged to be a picture from the area.

اره داداش بقیه مدیرا رو مخصوصا وبمستر و تگ کن

Dahtāshuno sedā zadam. Mofassal tozih dādam che khabar bude injā. Tā bebinimo ta'rif konim.

Un modiri ke avval azash nām bordi, ke vase mā khatto neshun ta'in karde bud ke kollan gheybesh zad. Ghāyem shode engār.

Back
Top Bottom