What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If I had a gun with 2 bullets in a room with Rouhani and Rajavi. I'd shoot Rouhani twice.

What bothers me is the lack of solution/problem solving and lack of proactivity to what was a easily foreseeable problem. Energy consumption will only increase in Iran as the years goes by and population grows especially as it continues to get hotter.

It feels good to see the world without Rouhani.
A few more weeks :)

wonder what you people say after the end of raeisi term ?
just recall what you said about Ahmadinejad and what you said several year later.

در جشن ملی چهار جولای صد و پنجاه نفر در اثر شلیک کشته شدند
چند تا هم طی ترقه بازی کشته شدند من جمله یک ورزشکار

اگر این در ایران بود جوک تاریخ میشدیم​

I'm guessing that you're talking about the building that collapsed in Florida ? Yes it's very unfortunate that 100+ people are now missing after the demolition.

Of course whenever it comes to Iran outside powers that are hostile to Iran like to put a magnifying glass right on top of any issue whatsoever while constantly pointing the finger. However when it comes to their own outstanding issues they are simply content to quickly deflate and brush them off under the rug as quickly as possible.

Just look at the Covid-19 disaster in India recently, the worst human catastrophe of an entire generation and the 200 then 700+ bodies of murdered and missing indigenous children at various former residential schools in Canada.

I'm not sure whether it's because of global warming or what it is precisely but there are hurricanes headed towards Florida, mud slides annihilating buildings in Japan, entire villages and settlements burned down in western Canada wildfires and I'm reading about severe droughts upcoming globally.

Also wtf is happening in Afghanistan ? Are the Afghans really going to give up the entire country without putting up a any meaningful resistance ? Because if they're not willing to fend off attacks from a bunch of stone age bandits then they don't deserve to have a country at all imo.

Recently in Afghanistan over 100 districts have been lost to the Taliban while hundreds of Afghan soldiers have fled into Tajikistan. One thing is for sure there is a huge power vacuum right now in the country, The Americans are partly responsible here since they're pulling out a rather sizable force quite abruptly as opposed to a gradual pullout of assets in a step by step process.

interestingly enough..

Also lately it seems that some forces seem to be rallying together and mounting meaningful resistance against the Taliban. Whether it's a random group of formerly marginalized militants or feminist militants even. Honestly anything is better for the Afghan people instead of going back to the Taliban stone ages again.

I guess only time will tell.

در جشن ملی چهار جولای صد و پنجاه نفر در اثر شلیک کشته شدند
چند تا هم طی ترقه بازی کشته شدند من جمله یک ورزشکار

اگر این در ایران بود جوک تاریخ میشدیم​

For the first time in many years, Khamenei and the president are in the same league. They work together.
didn't Mr. Khamenei once said Mr. Ahmadinejad is the candidate most like minded as me ?

US military shifts Army basing from Qatar to Jordan in move that could provide leverage against Iran

They are there to protect Israel or possibly preparing for an offensive. The good thing is that now they are under range of missiles of resistance forces in Iraq and Syria.
didn't Mr. Khamenei once said Mr. Ahmadinejad is the candidate most like minded as me ?
Not sure that you did the translation exactly to his words but what i remember is that he said نزدیک است. It doesn't mean that his words made Ahmadi immune to any wrongdoings. We are responsible for what we do and non of us is innocent unless we keep it. We can do blunders any moment.

دوازده سال پیش بود و
اشتباه فکر کرد

I'm guessing that you're talking about the building that collapsed in Florida ? Yes it's very unfortunate that 100+ people are now missing after the demolition.

Of course whenever it comes to Iran outside powers that are hostile to Iran like to put a magnifying glass right on top of any issue whatsoever while constantly pointing the finger. However when it comes to their own outstanding issues they are simply content to quickly deflate and brush them off under the rug as quickly as possible.

Just look at the Covid-19 disaster in India recently, the worst human catastrophe of an entire generation and the 200 then 700+ bodies of murdered and missing indigenous children at various former residential schools in Canada.

I'm not sure whether it's because of global warming or what it is precisely but there are hurricanes headed towards Florida, mud slides annihilating buildings in Japan, entire villages and settlements burned down in western Canada wildfires and I'm reading about severe droughts upcoming globally.

Also wtf is happening in Afghanistan ? Are the Afghans really going to give up the entire country without putting up a any meaningful resistance ? Because if they're not willing to fend off attacks from a bunch of stone age bandits then they don't deserve to have a country at all imo.

Recently in Afghanistan over 100 districts have been lost to the Taliban while hundreds of Afghan soldiers have fled into Tajikistan. One thing is for sure there is a huge power vacuum right now in the country, The Americans are partly responsible here since they're pulling out a rather sizable force quite abruptly as opposed to a gradual pullout of assets in a step by step process.

interestingly enough..

Also lately it seems that some forces seem to be rallying together and mounting meaningful resistance against the Taliban. Whether it's a random group of formerly marginalized militants or feminist militants even. Honestly anything is better for the Afghan people instead of going back to the Taliban stone ages again.

I guess only time will tell.

جانم
شلیک منظورم بود
فلوریدا جداست
پلاسکوی فلوریدا رو اصلا حساب نکردم

Not sure that you did the translation exactly to his words but what i remember is that he said نزدیک است. It doesn't mean that his words made Ahmadi immune to any wrongdoings. We are responsible for what we do and non of us is innocent unless we keep it. We can do blunders any moment.
دوازده سال پیش بود و
اشتباه فکر کرد
that's the point , only God is aware what's inside people heart.
to me the most sincere of our president to what he preached was Mr. Khatami. he believed what he said , the rest I'm not that sure.

by the way Mr. Rajaee and Bahonar aside can you name one president or prime minister that we said he was a good person after he went out of the office ?
ask from your father or older generation on how they treated Mr. Khamenei when he was president, even he was not immune from the tongue of his opponent.

همون قصه های قدیمی
خاتمی خوب بود
نذاشتن کار کنه
گفتمان تمدن ها
جامعه مدنی
مردم سالاری دینی

اقتصاد نفتی
نفت خام بفروش معطل سرمایه گذار خارجی بمون

پیتزای قورمه سبزی بخور
با چیپس قورباغه

سینمایی بی عرضه که هنرش بازی با خط قرمزهاست هم یادگار سید نورانیه

that's the point , only God is aware what's inside people heart.
to me the most sincere of our president to what he preached was Mr. Khatami. he believed what he said , the rest I'm not that sure.

by the way Mr. Rajaee and Bahonar aside can you name one president or prime minister that we said he was a good person after he went out of the office ?
ask from your father or older generation on how they treated Mr. Khamenei when he was president, even he was not immune from the tongue of his opponent.

Last edited:
The US quietly shut down the electricity and left the Bagram air base at night time. People are already calling this the second Saigon. The Americans didn't even tell the Afghan forces they were leaving. The Afghan forces found out by themselves 2 hours after the Americans had slipped into the night.

The Afghans better be ready to fight for their country, otherwise the Taliban will swallow them whole. Already 1000 Afghan forces have taken refuge in Tajikistan and Taliban has taken over 100 regions away from the government as the government forces have had to shift away from rural areas to defend larger urban areas.

Back
Top Bottom