What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What's the story behind the picture?

Same closed clogged Suez canal. Peed wording is a bit encrypted and I left it as such. It is a counter mainstream and between-line assessment.

If you like to start analysis where everyone stops.

Last edited:
Same closed clogged Suez canal. Peed wording is a bit encrypted and I left it as such. It is a counter mainstream and between-line assessment.

similar "event" could happen "accidentally!!!" if a large cargo ship/tanker is disabled in strait of hormuz...may be..:azn:

I didn't realize it was suez, I just just saw little dots on water thinking they were islands at first until the twitter page opened with the full picture.
I was thinking of that already when there was discussion that $10 billion a day was lost due to the blockage and how easy it would be to to cripple the entire thing longer with more damage...
I think Hormuz is too large to be blocked so easily and I am surprised how narrow suez is and with only line; I would have expected it have been turned into something more sophisticated with more machines, pumps and parallel courses, etc..
Also makes me wonder about Panama...

I didn't realize it was suez, I just just saw little dots on water thinking they were islands at first until the twitter page opened with the full picture.
I was thinking of that already when there was discussion that $10 billion a day was lost due to the blockage and how easy it would be to to cripple the entire thing longer with more damage...
I think Hormuz is too large to be blocked so easily and I am surprised how narrow suez is and with only line; I would have expected it have been turned into something more sophisticated with more machines, pumps and parallel courses, etc..
Also makes me wonder about Panama...

I will add that I do not necessarily see Iran involved. I see a better culprit who wants to send a message and has an alternative to Suez Canal too.

I will add that I do not necessarily see Iran involved. I see a better culprit who wants to send a message and has an alternative to Suez Canal too.
I don't think that anything was intentional in this particular incident. I just finished looking at maps of the canal over all and am surprised at how narrow and limited it is. As I said before, I was expecting some much more up to date and with multiple lanes and numerous redundancy. It's overall not that different from when it was originally created.

similar "event" could happen "accidentally!!!" if a large cargo ship/tanker is disabled in strait of hormuz...may be..:azn:
I would go much further and say with increased ballistic missile precision to target ships in Suez canal you have severed economic lifeline between East and West. Translated into basic language Suez canal can become Iran's second Hormuz strait not to mention Bab Al-Mandeb. The Suez canal has shown a very fragile nature where the ship got beached because engines failed and they had problems unbeaching the ship. Question raises what happens when similar sized ship gets struck to the point where it starts sinking?

Israel is such a small strip of land saturated with so many cutting edge SAM systems that it's extremely difficult to penetrate their air defenses.

The solution is to overwhelm their air defense systems with cheap, yet lethal kamikazi UAVs and cruise missiles simultaneously. Some of the recent models shown off by the Houthis in Yemen are extremely promising in that regard.

If Hezbollah in Lebanon are paying attention then they should be bulking up on UAVs and cruise missiles, along with MANPADS and other projectiles as much as possible.

Especially if Is-NOT-rael has frequency weapons that can destroy electronics. Going back to basic dumb rockets as one part of your arsenal is a way to penetrate these ADS. If there are no electronics to fry, electronic warfare is not possible. Swarms would be possible.

This is why laser is the next focus of ADS.

افغانستان سد کمال خان رئیس جمهور محمد اشرف غنی: آب مفت به ایران نمی دهیم آب در برابر نفت
https://www.dw.com/fa-ir/رئیس-جمهوری-افغانستان-دیگر-به-ایران-آب-رایگان-نمیدهیم/a-56978878
Afghanistan Kamal-Khan Dam, President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani: We do not give free water to Iran, Water for Oil swap https://afghanistan.asia-news.com/en_GB/articles/cnmi_st/features/2021/03/26/feature-02

some one need to tell this fool is too late

Iran The Project Desalination and transfer of Persian Gulf water and Oman Sea water ( Phase-3 ) to the Central Plateau and East ( Sistan and Baluchestan Province)

افغانستان سد کمال خان رئیس جمهور محمد اشرف غنی: آب مفت به ایران نمی دهیم آب در برابر نفت
https://www.dw.com/fa-ir/رئیس-جمهوری-افغانستان-دیگر-به-ایران-آب-رایگان-نمیدهیم/a-56978878
Afghanistan Kamal-Khan Dam, President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani: We do not give free water to Iran, Water for Oil swap https://afghanistan.asia-news.com/en_GB/articles/cnmi_st/features/2021/03/26/feature-02

some one need to tell this fool is too late

Iran The Project Desalination and transfer of Persian Gulf water and Oman Sea water ( Phase-3 ) to the Central Plateau and East ( Sistan and Baluchestan Province)

There needs to be an extra tax on everything that goes to Afghnestan.... especially on petrolium products....even if Iran doubles its petrol pices...they still have no choice but to buy from Iran...... it will be a good lesson on not being so ungrateful

There needs to be an extra tax on everything that goes to Afghnestan.... especially on petrolium products

no need to do anything

the idiot is waiting for negotiation, we should just ignore him,

our desalination Oman Sea water ( Phase-3 ) has aleady finished so his got nothing to bargin with

Last edited:

@PeeD has already denied being Pataramesh.

Not sure why you would continue to propagate this claim.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom