What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I just saw the nytimes article and can only say that I will truly relish the day these evil, filthy, degenerate insects are made to pay for their evil acts against humanity! Also, these and many other evil acts on their part make me hope and wish that alleged events in europe during ww2 are true and happened exactly as they show in their garbage hollywood propaganda machine because they truly deserve far worse than anything that allegedly happened to them as a result of their disgusting parasitic cancerous ways.

Cheap *** propaganda lol

While all story’s are a bit exaggerated I was following the battlefield at the time via various sources.

Barzani famously declared that ISIS wouldn’t dare attack Pershmerga and that Iraqi army weak. They also had an official policy of looking the other way to ISIS as long as they didn’t threaten Kurdistan.

Well as ISIS gained more power they finally attacked and Barzani started screaming for help and declared that Erbil would fall within 24 hours as ISIS forces were less than 30KM from Erbil if remember correctly.

US (Obama) refused to send help till Iraq formally accept occupation again. US was still mad at Iraq for kicking them out.

In the thick of night weapons started pouring over the border to Erbil shortly followed by Solemani. Quds Force with Peshmerga pushed ISIS back. Once US saw Iran getting involved they quickly followed suit in order to challenge Iranian influence in Iraq.

While all story’s are a bit exaggerated I was following the battlefield at the time via various sources.

Barzani famously declared that ISIS wouldn’t dare attack Pershmerga and that Iraqi army weak. They also had an official policy of looking the other way to ISIS as long as they didn’t threaten Kurdistan.

Well as ISIS gained more power they finally attacked and Barzani started screaming for help and declared that Erbil would fall within 24 hours as ISIS forces were less than 30KM from Erbil if remember correctly.

US (Obama) refused to send help till Iraq formally accept occupation again. US was still mad at Iraq for kicking them out.

In the thick of night weapons started pouring over the border to Erbil shortly followed by Solemani. Quds Force with Peshmerga pushed ISIS back. Once US saw Iran getting involved they quickly followed suit in order to challenge Iranian influence in Iraq.
Yeah but the people weren’t fleeing also barazani spent most of his life fighting against Iraqi government do you think he will be scared from ISIS like this?!

as for ISIS if wasn’t for Iraqi locals and army with western support no Iranian force can defeat them stop living in delusions you saw how Americans can’t beat taliban and how saudis can beat the houthis do you really think Iran and it’s militia loyalistcan defeat them?!

Yeah but the people weren’t fleeing also barazani spent most of his life fighting against Iraqi government do you think he will be scared from ISIS like this?!

as for ISIS if wasn’t for Iraqi locals and army with western support no Iranian force can defeat them stop living in delusions you saw how Americans can’t beat taliban and how saudis can beat the houthis do you really think Iran and it’s militia loyalistcan defeat them?!

What are you talking about? I was following the events you have no clue what you are talking about besides spewing your anti-Iran drivel as facts.

Barzani was preparing to evacuate Erbil or else it would be a massacre for women and children. The ISIS force was split between rushing Baghdad vs Erbil first.

And Syrian, Iraqi militias, HZ held off a much larger force outside of Zeynab when they were surrounded during Syrian war.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will add another two bonus interception. It would be 3 out of 10 success. 0/8 for BM.

Sounds good to you?

So your “post of proof” is someone else making a claim without posting proof? Very telling indeed.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt...18 drones launched and 8 Ballistic missiles launched....where is the damage? One fuel tank?

The Houthis told you where they struck, go buy satellite imagery and let’s see the damage, because that many drones and BMs the damage should be extensive.

So your “post of proof” is someone else making a claim without posting proof? Very telling indeed.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt...18 drones launched and 8 Ballistic missiles launched....where is the damage? One fuel tank?

The Houthis told you where they struck, go buy satellite imagery and let’s see the damage, because that many drones and BMs the damage should be extensive.

I used your own source, dear.

This is the same source that you posted saying the video was circulating for two day.

You cannot buy the satellite images after the strike :)
You can buy commercial images when it is taken which can be very late and selective.

Last edited:
You cannot buy the satellite images after the strike :)
You can buy commercial images when it is taken which can be very late and selective.

Lol This is simply not true. Many OSINT post satellite photos of Israeli strikes on Iranian bases in Syria within a few days. Please don’t make such claims.

Centcom themselves said for Al-Assad strike Iran was buying commercial photography up to the last pass over of a satellite and upload.

Like I said if you launch 18 drones and 8 BMs at a specific target, the answer if it was successful is available with a click of a button.

Houthis have launched 100+ BMs at Saudi Arabia, all this damage should easily be visible. Look at the damage that Marib 2015 Tochka BM attack did on Saudi forces by Houthis. And that was just one missile.

Lol This is simply not true. Many OSINT post satellite photos of Israeli strikes on Iranian bases in Syria within a few days. Please don’t make such claims.

Centcom themselves said for Al-Assad strike Iran was buying commercial photography up to the last pass over of a satellite and upload.

Like I said if you launch 18 drones and 8 BMs at a specific target, the answer if it was successful is available with a click of a button.

Houthis have launched 100+ BMs at Saudi Arabia, all this damage should easily be visible. Look at the damage that Marib 2015 Tochka BM attack did on Saudi forces by Houthis. And that was just one missile.

WSJ said Houthis hit the Saudi palace just recently.
Kindly, find us the OSINT/satellite picture for that.

Show me where I can buy the strike images obtained after the strike.

OSINT itself is a misnomer. It is for your likes, actually. They make some people believe that independent analysts are using independent pictures to make independent claims.

Back
Top Bottom