What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran fired missile at Israeli ship in Arabian Sea - report

An Iranian missile was fired at an Israeli ship in the Persian Gulf, N12 reported Thursday.

The container ship is owned by an Israeli businessman and was making its way from Tanzania from India, N12 reported.

As the ship sailed between Indian and Oman, it was hit by a missile that damaged it, according to N12.

The incident was reported to Israeli security officials and to the company's owners. The ship will continue on its path to India, where the damage will be assessed.

ExVZCd3XEAcwEL1.jpg

Last edited:

Iran fired missile at Israeli ship in Arabian Sea - report

An Iranianmissile was fired at an Israeli ship in the Persian Gulf, N12 reported Thursday.

The container ship is owned by an Israeli businessman and was making its way from Tanzania from India, N12 reported.

As the ship sailed between Indian and Oman, it was hit by a missile that damaged it, according to N12.

The incident was reported to Israeli security officials and to the company's owners. The ship will continue on its path to India, where the damage will be assessed.

They might as well strike back in Syria since Suez canal might be blocked for weeks.

They might as well strike back in Syria since Suez canal might be blocked for weeks.

Jokes on Iran in this case.

Israel has attacked “dozens” of Iranian merchant ships reportedly costing Iran Billions. Seems this was not disclosed by any of the involved parties but finally with Biden he leaked it out into press to make Israel reign its actions but in the process by exposing Iran to public humiliation it forced Iran to respond. Iran has attacked 2 ships and a failed bombing outside of Israeli Embassay in India.

What’s telling is a former trump official saying they had to reign Israel from doing “crazy” **** while they were in power. Which makes you think with the strikes in Syria, Natanz, suspicious sabotages across Iran, scientist assignation, that all this was what Trump administration approved. I wonder what they denied Israel from doing?

The top factions of Republic (outside of IRGC) don’t want escalation. Iran seems content to absorb strike after strike.

Jokes on Iran in this case.

Israel has attacked “dozens” of Iranian merchant ships reportedly costing Iran Billions. Seems this was not disclosed by any of the involved parties but finally with Biden he leaked it out into press to make Israel reign its actions but in the process by exposing Iran to public humiliation it forced Iran to respond. Iran has attacked 2 ships and a failed bombing outside of Israeli Embassay in India.

What’s telling is a former trump official saying they had to reign Israel from doing “crazy” **** while they were in power. Which makes you think with the strikes in Syria, Natanz, suspicious sabotages across Iran, scientist assignation, that all this was what Trump administration approved. I wonder what they denied Israel from doing?

The top factions of Republic (outside of IRGC) don’t want escalation. Iran seems content to absorb strike after strike.
What a load of bullshit

What a load of bullshit

I’m merely reporting what is out there. Did you know about Israeli strikes on Iranian tankers prior to the report? I didn’t think so

“Israel will go all out and do crazy ****,” if the US strikes a similar deal to the 2015 one with Iran, a former Trump official told Al Arabiya English. “We stopped them from doing a lot of crazy **** during our time, but I’m not sure this administration will be able to because there won’t be coordination if they push ahead with a deal and don’t include Israel.”

Israel clearly doesn’t care about world peace, it refuses to accept MAD or a nuclear Iran to offset its hegemonic ambitions.

Last edited:
Former Trump officials claiming that they restrained the Israelis during their administration, while arguing that Biden will have a hard time doing the same if a future agreement with Iran doesn't abide by Israeli wishes, seems to be nothing more than a ploy by the well-known anti-Iran ideologists and the Israeli-Firsters to prevent the Biden administration from striking a deal. So take that grandstanding and alarmism of the Zionists with a huge grain of salt.

I’m merely reporting what is out there. Did you know about Israeli strikes on Iranian tankers prior to the report? I didn’t think so

“Israel will go all out and do crazy ****,” if the US strikes a similar deal to the 2015 one with Iran, a former Trump official told Al Arabiya English. “We stopped them from doing a lot of crazy **** during our time, but I’m not sure this administration will be able to because there won’t be coordination if they push ahead with a deal and don’t include Israel.”

Israel clearly doesn’t care about world peace, it refuses to accept MAD or a nuclear Iran to offset its hegemonic ambitions.
Was going to ask for a source. They are playing good cop bad cop as usual.

Was going to ask for a source. They are playing good cop bad cop as usual.

Not quite.

Israel is divided into 2 parties

1) Bibi and ultra conservatives that won’t ever accept an Iran deal that keeps Iran a stones throw away from breakout

2) Others who accept the Iran is latent nuclear power and want to establish a Arab/Israeli NATO to counter Iran

Do you find it strange that:

Russia has been countered by NATO

Iran is being countered by Arabs/Israelis (precursor to Arab/Israeli NATO)

China is being countered by South Korea/Japan/India/US

I even read in Zionist media that suggested Israel should mend ties with Turkey in order to pull Turkey into any future Anti-Iran NATO front.

This is all by design. The last 3 remaining axis powers (Russia, China, and Iran) are being contained and eventually will be eliminated if the opportunity present itself. US and West are very patient and will wait for their time to strike. Meanwhile the Russia-China-Iran axis can’t even agree what their relationship is let alone get even close to a strategic alliance.

Not quite.

Israel is divided into 2 parties

1) Bibi and ultra conservatives that won’t ever accept an Iran deal that keeps Iran a stones throw away from breakout

2) Others who accept the Iran is latent nuclear power and want to establish a Arab/Israeli NATO to counter Iran

Do you find it strange that:

Russia has been countered by NATO

Iran is being countered by Arabs/Israelis (precursor to Arab/Israeli NATO)

China is being countered by South Korea/Japan/India/US

I even read in Zionist media that suggested Israel should mend ties with Turkey in order to pull Turkey into any future Anti-Iran NATO front.

This is all by design. The last 3 remaining axis powers (Russia, China, and Iran) are being contained and eventually will be eliminated if the opportunity present itself. US and West are very patient and will wait for their time to strike. Meanwhile the Russia-China-Iran axis can’t even agree what their relationship is let alone get even close to a strategic alliance.

If we all wouldn't eventually die at the hands of that marvellous Arab/Israeli NATO, we surely will by all of your negativity.

This is a welcomed course of action as far as I'm concerned.

Iran needed to enact or start to put into motion some sort of tit-for-tat regime against Israeli interests wherever they could get to them (which in this case would be in and around the Persian Gulf-Indian Ocean area). If the Israelis respond, then logically IRGC would need to increase their level of strikes on Zionist-owned assets.

Biden just concluded his press conference. No mention of Iran. Interesting.

You know, I wanna say he just forgot but given that the guy has early on-set dementia (imo). He could have just forgotten to mention Iran during the conference due to declining mental capacity.

You know, I wanna say he just forgot but given that the guy has early on-set dementia (imo). He could have just forgotten to mention Iran during the conference due to declining mental capacity.
I doubt it is that. No one even asked about Iran.. all the focus was on children along the borders or who he will choose as his running mate for the 2024 elections. He is just avoiding bringing up Iran which makes it even more strange.

I doubt it is that. No one even asked about Iran.. all the focus was on children along the borders or who he will choose as his running mate for the 2024 elections. He is just avoiding bringing up Iran which makes it even more strange.

lol, I didn't see the conference (I hate Biden and all American politicians with a fervor, well most not all).

Israel has attacked “dozens” of Iranian merchant ships reportedly costing Iran Billions.
Were the vessels totally sunk and the cargo lost or were they being poked with holes but still managed to get to port and deliver cargo?

Back
Top Bottom