What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

More like 400 missiles were readied to be fired.

Source: Hajizadeh himself in post strike interview
I looked it up and he said we were ready to hit 400 targets if they responded. But what I said was what I heard from one of the big guys in irgc and he could be overdramatic sometimes...

I looked it up and he said we were ready to hit 400 targets if they responded. But what I said was what I heard from one of the big guys in irgc and he could be overdramatic sometimes...

What Hajizadeh said was the few dozen missile they fired was just a small initial attack but they had several thousand other missiles ready in case the Americans responded. But obviously the Americans did not respond.

Hi Brother,

Did you say this @waduhek member is sharing IP with other users? They are certainly a fake account brother.
Here they are are posting provocative comments on an Israeli members (500) account and you can see their old fake account there @warfareknow. They had other banned accounts too from what I can see.

View attachment 648568

Also brother look at this:

View attachment 648575

No Iranian would be using language like this "want to bet on what goes boom" when their country appears to be under attack. Imagine a Pakistani member speaking like this if Pakistan was ever under attack, you would immediately know they were an Indian false flagger etc. This member appears to be a fake flagger here to provoke Iranians and spread propaganda.

The account is nonsense, a troll account, and there were too many matches with other IP's. Did the account also proclaim to be a girl?
I banned it.

@mohammad45
@Dariush the Great
@Mithridates

The account is nonsense and there were too many matches with other IP's. Did the account also proclaim to be a girl?
I banned it.

@mohammad45
@Dariush the Great

Yes brother. They claimed to be a female. Brother @mohammad45 and @Aramagedon noticed the similarities between that account and other banned users and first mentioned it. Thank you for your works and thank you brother @waz for taking action.

The account is nonsense, a troll account, and there were too many matches with other IP's. Did the account also proclaim to be a girl?
I banned it.

@mohammad45
@Dariush the Great
@Mithridates
Thank you dear brother. You did great job, thanks for removing the Cancer from our section.

Sometimes I lose my control so i aplogize for some of my non polite responses. Kudos bro

Yes brother. They claimed to be a female. Brother @mohammad45 and @Aramagedon noticed the similarities between that account and other banned users and first mentioned it. Thank you for your works and thank you brother @waz for taking action.

Thank you dear brother. You did great job, thanks for removing the Cancer from our section.

Sometimes I lose my control so i aplogize for some of my non polite responses. Kudos bro

No problem brothers anytime. Let me know if such other elements come to destroy this section.

I banned it.

@mohammad45
@Dariush the Great
@Mithridates
the account is set up for trolling of iranian members on this forum. to degrade and lower the quality of discussions, that was the goal of the account.

همه به دنبال ضربه به اسراییل اند
اما گزینه دیگه ذبح یک نوچه کوچیکه مثلا ذبح نصف بحرین

What Hajizadeh said was the few dozen missile they fired was just a small initial attack but they had several thousand other missiles ready in case the Americans responded. But obviously the Americans did not respond.
Yup. 400 targets not 400 missiles...

Another explosion..... if it keeps up like this Iran will become like Syria with all the frequent explosions going down.

Iranians need to demand answers, more importantly action from the government ASAP, these occurrences can no longer be excused away by saying they are just unfortunate happenstance. There is a methodical progression to these bombings. If I were to guess (gross guess btw) these attacks are aimed at stymieing progress in Iran concerning missile development and nuclear research with the secondary goal of instilling fear in the Iranian populace causing distrust/unrest against the government.

And if these are just "Accidents" then holy-hell are Iranian safety standards remarkably low....

How many more will there be? How many more need to die or get maimed for this to stop? If it is Israel conducting them then for god-sakes Iran, grow a pair and attack back. Come hell of high-water you need to do something. They're picking away at Iran from the inside out, in Tehran out of all places!

Last edited:
bro, lets not overreact. there are no killings in Iran, no armed groups, uprisings, terrorism etc
Just US-Israeli sabotage campaign.

Chi-begam digeh aziz.... Daran hameenjori to sarehmoon mizanan, megah mah sagheh khooche hasteem?....Velli rust migi, ghabool daram ke Iran hanooz Suriya ya Iraq nashoodeh.

But there is a certain limit or "red-line" and clearly red-lines have been crossed. idk bro...I'm getting tired of waking up and seeing yet another post showing yet another explosion in Iran or "fire".

My apologies, I don't mean to come off as whiny but it's getting really hard to stomach all this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom