What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Chi-begam digeh aziz.... Daran to sarehmoon mizanan....Velli rust migeh, ghabool daram ke Iran hanooz Suriya ya Iraq nashodeh.

But there is a certain limit or "red-line" and clearly red-lines have been crossed. idk bro...I'm getting tired of waking up and seeing yet another post showing yet another explosion in Iran or "fire".

My apologies, I don't mean to come off as whiny but it's getting really hard to stomach all this.
dadash, man ham mesle to kheyli asabani hastam. kheyli. mikham dige sar be tane rahbaramoon nabashe. goore pedareshoon. aberooye ma ro bordan. tamame donya daran be ma mikhandan.

Sick and tired of US and the Zionist. Who the hell do they think they are. They are in no position to get on the offensive with Iran here. US is literally on the verge of a civil war with whites and black militias parading thru the streets. It’s on the brink of disintegration. Israel is as big as a Chinese mans pinky. Iran has been the defender of the oppressed and saved Syria and Iraq from total annihilation. Iran in today’s world is the only country standing up for moral and divine principles. Iran shud trust god and be fearless and attack the aggressors ruthlessly.

Sick and tired of US and the Zionist. Who the hell do they think they are. They are in no position to get on the offensive with Iran here. US is literally on the verge of a civil war with whites and black militias parading thru the streets. It’s on the brink of disintegration. Israel is as big as a Chinese mans pinky. Iran has been the defender of the oppressed and saved Syria and Iraq from total annihilation. Iran in today’s world is the only country standing up for moral and divine principles. Iran shud trust god and be fearless and attack the aggressors ruthlessly.
all iranians agree, we must strike hard, very hard to make the enemy understand that they can't attack and leave unharmed.

Chi-begam digeh aziz.... Daran to sarehmoon mizanan....Velli rust migeh, ghabool daram ke Iran hanooz Suriya ya Iraq nashodeh.

But there is a certain limit or "red-line" and clearly red-lines have been crossed. idk bro...I'm getting tired of waking up and seeing yet another post showing yet another explosion in Iran or "fire".

My apologies, I don't mean to come off as whiny but it's getting really hard to stomach all this.

Once upon a time there was an Iran, that fought 8 years with nothing but gheyrat, against a tyrant armed to his teeth, and with the support of the entire international community. What happened to that Iran?

all iranians agree, we must strike hard, very hard to make the enemy understand that they can't attack and leave unharmed.

They are nothing. Have they not read about Persia and it’s mighty empire? How dare they test Iran’s strength of will? You get attacked with missiles Nd kept quiet and hid casualties. You suppress ur own ppl nd lecture others about being heavy handed. Now what morons? You used to divide countries on ethnic lines, guess wat? Today your own country is divided. Now enjoy the great American civil war. Watever history u had are no being torn down in the statues of the confederates. They don’t even celebrate 4th of July anymore . Whilst Iran , Iran u bloody fool is the prophecied great military force in the Islamic religion . And it is coming true. Iran will grow stronger and will smash u on all fronts. Because it has chosen a righteous path. I can’t wait for the war to start and faces of shocked trolls in CNN nd Zionist media.

The 8 years war we had Khomeini in power. He didn't tolerate any nonsense and would have smashed back hard.
Nowadays we have a confused Khamenei.

Our leaders have Arab military syndrome, they have gotten too cosy and wont take any action that would put them in risk of loosing their privilege of resting their fat asses on beds and sofas in airconditioned rooms.

(...)then as of 9 November, Sino-Russian bombers, fighters, and transport planes will have unrestricted access to Iranian air bases,” he said.

OilPrice.com understands from the Iranian sources that the bombers to be deployed will be China-modified versions of the long-range Russian Tupolev Tu-22M3s, with a manufacturing specification range of 6,800 kilometres (2,410 km with a typical weapons load), and the fighters will be the all-weather supersonic medium-range fighter bomber/strike Sukhoi Su-34, plus the newer single-seat stealth attack Sukhoi-57.

These deployments will be accompanied by the roll-out of Chinese and Russian electronic warfare (EW) capabilities, according to the Iran sources. This would encompass each of the three key EW areas - electronic support (including early warning of enemy weapons use) plus electronic attack (including jamming systems) plus electronic protection (including of enemy jamming). Based originally around neutralising NATO’s C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) systems, part of the new roll-out of software and hardware from China and Russia in Iran, according to the Iran sources, would be the Russian S-400 anti-missile air defence system: “To counter U.S. and/or Israeli attacks.” The Krasukha-2 and -4 systems are also likely to feature in the overall EW architecture, as they proved their effectiveness in Syria in countering the radars of attack, reconnaissance and unmanned aircraft. The Krasukha-2 can jam Airborne Warning And Control Systems (AWACS) at up to 250 km, and other airborne radars such as guided missiles, whilst the Krasukha-4 is a multi-functional jamming system that not only counters AWACS but also ground-based radars, with both being highly mobile.

It is again apposite to note here that an entire EW company (encompassing the three core elements of EW) can consist of as little as 100 men and, according to the Iran sources, part of the new military co-operation includes an exchange of personnel between Iran and China and Russia, with up to 110 senior Iranian IRGC men going for training every year in Beijing and Moscow and 110 Chinese and Russians going to Tehran for their training. It is also apposite to note that Iran’s EW system can easily be tied in to Russia’s Southern Joint Strategic Command 19th EW Brigade (Rassvet) near Rostov-on-Don, which links into the corollary Chinese systems. “One of the Russian air jamming systems is going to be based in Chabahar and will capable of completely disabling the UAE’s and Saudi Arabia’s air defences, to the extent that they would only have around two minutes of warning for a missile or drone attack from Iran,” one of the Iran sources told OilPrice.com last week.

I don't now what to say about this article. Some statements sound realistic but others not so.. We'll see what the future brings.

The 8 years war we had Khomeini in power. He didn't tolerate any nonsense and would have smashed back hard.
Nowadays we have a confused Khamenei.

And if you deliver that fatal smash with ballistic missiles, what will their response do to Iran.

The answer is why you won't respond to whatever happens

I don't think It's good idea. We should be transparent about it and play victim and justify our right for retaliation. Maybe even take Israel our Us to the international Court. it doesn't do anything but it can help us in our policies. But I know one thing. This silence is not good...

I don't think It's good idea. We should be transparent about it and play victim and justify our right for retaliation. Maybe even take Israel our Us to the international Court. it doesn't do anything but it can help us in our policies. But I know one thing. This silence is not good...
I dont think war is a good idea either, but if we cant retaliate to their attacks, why do we front an anti US and anti Israeli policy? We tolerate sanctions and everything they do to us because they tell us we are "the resistance against the devils". What kind of resistance does not retaliate to attacks? What kind of resistance are we then? Whats the point in all this?

And if you deliver that fatal smash with ballistic missiles, what will their response do to Iran.

The answer is why you won't respond to whatever happens
Oh. We will respond. It's just matter of time and you will see. It won't be pretty.

I dont think war is a good idea either, but if we cant retaliate to their attacks, why do we front an anti US and anti Israeli policy? We tolerate sanctions and everything they do to us because they tell us we are "the resistance against the devils". What kind of resistance does not retaliate to attacks? What kind of resistance are we then? Whats the point in all this?
I'm not against retaliation but timing of situation is not appropriate. We should be patient and for now respond just politically.

I am sorry but this is the attitude that brought us into this position of weakness. Unacceptable.

Daran dar khoone khodemoon be ma hamle mikonan bad to in chiza ro minevisi. vaghean ke.

Back
Top Bottom