What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

First crude pictures of the Saudi tornado pilots shut down over yemen and captured by Houthis. These two war criminals were bombing destitute Yemenis women and children and now the saudi savages are asking Houthis to treat then according to international norms...what do you think.. I have my own idea but I keep it to myself..

I don't understand the pilot in this picture is dead and how are you suppose to treat a dead guy according to international law?

Is this a case of germ warfare on Iran by the enemies.. I wonder..!!! (of all the places..Qom! the seat of Iranian theocracy).

Two men die from coronavirus in Qom:

two men were from two separate neighborhoods of Qom, a city of close to one million people, adding that they had never been out of the province let alone to any foreign country.

“How they contracted coronavirus is not clear and the issue is being probed,

Is this a case of germ warfare on Iran by the enemies.. I wonder..!!! (of all the places..Qom! the seat of Iranian theocracy).

Two men die from coronavirus in Qom:

two men were from two separate neighborhoods of Qom, a city of close to one million people, adding that they had never been out of the province let alone to any foreign country.

“How they contracted coronavirus is not clear and the issue is being probed,
no it's not case of germ warfare and why not Qom , do you knew how many foreigner go to Qom.
by the way its more likely a case of believing it won't come for us and for the record religion won't stop viruses or bacterias or perions , or parasites or ....

Apparently the Turks are now asking the American to bring patriot missiles in Syria to defend them. What an embarrassment. They are flip flopping between the Americans and Russians every few weeks. I wonder if their leaders are naive enough to think the Americans/NATO will actually come to the rescue when they really need it? Furthermore, despite their bravado, it seems they're being hit hard in Syria but they are unable to actually retaliate. This is a classic example of thinking you're far stronger than you actually are.

The Turks should have never got involved this way in Syria. They simply do not have the capability to expand influence in the ways Iran does. What they should have done is made a deal the Syrians. Turks could have worked with Assad to secure the bordering regions together to prevent any instability by the Kurdish groups (which is their main actual security concern) and work to bring refugees back on Syrian soil. Instead, they have decided to pursue quixotic goals of supporting these terrorists in the hope they can have some sort of a long term foot hold in Syria. It's honestly embarrassing seeing this level of failure. Whoever is their planner obviously needs some proper lessons regarding how these games are really played.

Apparently the Turks are now asking the American to bring patriot missiles in Syria to defend them. What an embarrassment. They are flip flopping between the Americans and Russians every few weeks. I wonder if their leaders are naive enough to think the Americans/NATO will actually come to the rescue? Furthermore, despite their bravado, it seems they're being hit hard in Syria but they are unable to actually retaliate. This is a classic example of thinking you're far stronger than you actually are.

The Turks should have never got involved this way in Syria. They simply do not have the capability to expand influence in the ways Iran does. What they should have done is made a deal the Syrians. Turks could have worked with Assad to secure the bordering regions together to prevent any instability by the Kurdish groups (which is their main actual security concern) and work to bring refugees back on Syrian soil. Instead, they have decided to pursue quixotic goals of supporting these terrorists in the hope they can have some sort of a long term foot hold in Syria. It's honestly embarrassing seeing this level of failure. Whoever is their planner obviously needs some proper lessons regarding how these games are really played.
Well when shit hits the fan the Abu donkey Jihadists will always try to get back home or to other countries and cause problems there, It seems that the TAF was deployed to Syria to make sure Jihadists will remain in Idlib, Die in Idlib and stay dead in Idlib. This is what i think is going on in here that people are missing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom