What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

نه موشک کپیه چینیه......می گفت تو تسلیحات مشکل نداریم......زیر سامانه های بالگرد هم تا حدود زیادی درست شده ولی موتورش ۷۰٪ پیشرفت داره.....می گفت هر از چند گاهی از شرکتای دانش بنیان جلساتی دارن که فقط می پرسن شما چی می خواین.....جالب بود که می گفت خوب هم پول میگیرن(برخلاف اون چیزی که من فکر می کردم)خودش خیلی به این پروژه ها امید وار بود.....و می گفت بعضی چیزها هم اصن اعلام نمیشه......کلا اخبار حالبی گفت..........
Ok gereftam! Motore turbine kheili kare sakhto pichidejie. Vaght bare valli inshallah oonam be natije miresand!

سلام بچه ها...ببخشید که دارم پیاممو فارسی میزارم.....ولی به نظرم اینجا آدمای انگلیسی زبان به درد نخورزیاد هستن که اگه بخوام خبری رو بدم سریع بحث رو می برن تو حاشیه....

من یه دوست ارتشی دارم که یکی از خلبانای کبراهای هوانیروزه.....دیروز باهاش صحبت می کردم.....کلی خبر بهم داد.....اول این که ایران یه موشک بالگرد پرتاب چینی رو کپی کرده که ۱۲کیلومتر برد داره....گفت هم توروز توانایی شلیک داره و هم تو شب....جالب اینجاست که می گفت پرتاب شبش دقیقتر هم بود....می گفت این توانایی هست که کمتر بالگردی تو دنیا داره......ضمنا یه صحبتی هم کرد از موتورپر قدرت بالگرد بل-۲۱۴ که می گفت داره کپی سازی میشه توسط یه شرکت دانش بنیان که حدود ۷۰٪پیشرفت داره....جالب بود که با آب و تاب می گفت قراره یه بالگرد خوب که ترکیب بل و کبرا هست طراحی بشه....می گفت قدرت هر دوموتور بالگرد کبرا از بل ضعیف تره و اگه ایران اینا بسازه یه دستاورد بزرگه که حتی از توانایی ساختنه موتور اوج هم بالاتره......جالب بود راجع به عین الاسد هم نظرات جالبی داشت........کلا خیلی خیلی خبراش خوب بود......و اینش برام جالب تره که کلا خودش یه آدم سکولاره و خیلی هم منتقد بعضی از سییت های نظامه......ولی واقعا اخبار خوب و مسرت بخشی بود........
طبیعیه موشک های تصویرساز حرارتی تو شب که محیط سرده بهتر کار می کنن. ایشالا که موتور توربوشفت هم کپی کنن واسه اینده نیروی هوایی خیلی مهمه. معلوم بود بعد این که ایران اوج رو ساخت قادر خوهد بود تا توربوشفت طراحی بکنه.

طبیعیه موشک های تصویرساز حرارتی تو شب که محیط سرده بهتر کار می کنن. ایشالا که موتور توربوشفت هم کپی کنن واسه اینده نیروی هوایی خیلی مهمه. معلوم بود بعد این که ایران اوج رو ساخت قادر خوهد بود تا توربوشفت طراحی بکنه.
میدونی چی برام جالب بود.....این که این آدم خودش کلا آدم منتقدیه و نظراتش سطخی نیست.......با یه هیجانی از پروژه ها تعریف می کرد که آدم ذوق زده می شد....کلا خیلی با حال بود

2-10-2020_9-04-37_PM.jpg

http://s7.picofile.com/file/8387794826/5.pdf.html

I quoted you here cause its a better place to discuss.

Then why today iranian regime denies being persian why PAHLAVI WHO WAS A TURK CALLED HIMSELF SHAH OF IRAN NOT SHAH OF PERSIA

Pick up a history pick and educate yourself. Iranians have called their country Iran since the Sassanid era.

SINCE AT LEAST 15th CENTURY TURKISH DYNASTIES RULED PERSIA(IRAN)

Vast majority of these "Turkish" people were in fact genetically Iranic. Languge does not determine ones genetic. I speak English, it does not make me Anglo-Saxon. Furthermore, these "Turkish" dynasties had actually killed countless Turks.

I waited for such reply hahahahah
Look before safavid-turks came to power iranians were worthless pagans thanks to TURKS they are now monotheistic believers

Isn't majority of Turkish culture influenced heavily from Persian culture anyway? Your comment is basically the opposite of what actually happened.
Furthermore, as for Iranians being pagan, you do realise the state religion of Iran i.e Zoroastrians was a monotheistic faith, right?

Read this and become more informed (you could do with it)

The obscure religion that shaped the West

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20170406-this-obscure-religion-shaped-the-west

The Persian culture was far above and beyond anything you lot had. Don't make me laugh.

Furthermore, as for Iranians being pagan, you do realise the state religion of Iran i.e Zoroastrians was a monotheistic faith, right?
he don't knew that Iran is birth place of monotheism and even jews after Iranian embraced monotheistic beliefs, you knew till the time of King Josiah the jews were worshiping other Gods like Asherah, Baal, Bethel & Dan beside Yahweh and that happened 630bc
Zoroaster was living 1500bc

Last edited:
It’s pointless for me alone to argue against all iranians or pro iranian members here
Someone was talking shit about turkish history i replied to him in same kind can’t find our “conversation” right now
No one here denies that persians influenced turks but no one should deny rich history of turkish states that were formed in central asia south asia and middle east
And i say this proudly again
If turkish dynasties didn’t put religion first i can guarantee now we would all had one super state living together from europe(viena) to
kazakhstan
I was wrong about zorothristian but anyway according to QURAN/ISLAM they are infidels so my mistake isn’t very big if we see from islamic perspective
Even according christianity and judaism zorothristians are considered to be infidels
Now i see you moved me here @Philosopher well how can I discuss alone vs thousands of you against me do you really think our discussion will have quality??

Last edited:
It’s pointless for me alone to argue against all iranians or pro iranian members here
Now i see you moved me here @Philosopher well how can I discuss alone vs thousands of you against me do you really think our discussion will have quality??

You're made some serious claims regarding Iran, where did you want me to move it to? To the Chinese section? If you truly believe in the comments you made, then be able to defend it. The truth is not malleable , it is what it is.

I was wrong about Zoroastrianism but anyway according to QURAN/ISLAM they are infidels so my mistake isn’t very big if we see from islamic perspective
Even according christianity and judaism zoroastrainism are considered to be infidels

I am talking about actual facts on the ground. Zoroastrianism pre-dated all of these Judeo-Christian religions.
Many people of these religions in truth consider others as "infidels". How do you think Jews see Christians for example? I am not talking about what they say on camera (politically correct) but what they truly believe.

The Persian/Iranian culture and history is so rich and vast that when other culture even touches it, they took much from it and it enriched them greatly. Why do you think 2500 years later, Iranians still celebrate something like Nowruz. Many nations are not even 100's of years old but here Iranians are in touch with culture from 1000's of years ago. Therefore, be very careful and respectful when you're talking about something like Persian culture.

You're made some serious claims regarding Iran, where did you want me to move it to? To the Chinese section? If you truly believe in the comments you made, then be able to defend it. The truth is not malleable , it is what it is.

I am talking about actual facts on the ground. Zoroastrianism pre-dated all of these Judeo-Christian religions.
Many people of these religions in truth consider others as "infidels". How do you think Jews see Christians for example? I am not talking about what they say on camera (politically correct) but what they truly believe.

The Persian/Iranian culture and history is so rich and vast that when other culture even touches it, they took much from it and it enriched them greatly. Why do you think 2500 years later, Iranians still celebrate something like Nowruz. Many nations are not even 100's of years old but here Iranians are in touch with culture from 1000's of years ago. Therefore, be very careful and respectful when you're talking about something like Persian culture.
i insulted persian culture and this was horrible mistake
Pakistan guy talks about turkish history and if you can see my first reply there wasn’t offensive insults
Then american guy comes out of nowhere and starts lecturing me the thread was about killed turkish soldiers yes i
polluted the thread with something else but others started first
Yes i know that what opinion have christians regarding muslims or jews and vice versa
I meant about people recognized by holy books as monotheistic and “others” but anyway that’s another topic
No I don’t believe in those insults i made but you have to understand from my point of view(current situation in idlib)
I didn’t start first with thread diversion and I don’t start first fights but definitely won’t be shy to respond 10x harsher
I have explained 100 times why turkey has intervened against assad yet some people intentionally continue with the usual ISIS propaganda....

Back
Top Bottom