What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i insulted persian culture and this was horrible mistake
Pakistan guy talks about turkish history and if you can see my first reply there wasn’t offensive insults
Then american guy comes out of nowhere and starts lecturing me the thread was about killed turkish soldiers yes i
polluted the thread with something else but others started first
Yes i know that what opinion have christians regarding muslims or jews and vice versa
I meant about people recognized by holy books as monotheistic and “others” but anyway that’s another topic
No I don’t believe in those insults i made but you have to understand from my point of view(current situation in idlib)
I didn’t start first with thread diversion and I don’t start first fights but definitely won’t be shy to respond 10x harsher
I have explained 100 times why turkey has intervened against assad yet some people intentionally continue with the usual ISIS propaganda....

Good of you to admit, I respect that. I understand the frustration due to politics, but we need to keep that separate to other debates such as history (as long it is not relevant). If people take your threads of topic, just report them, don't start debating with them because it leads to other people from other nationality getting angry and that leads to nothing constructive.

Canadian prime minister meets Zarif in Munich conference.. Trump is not going to like this. Good for Justin to show he has some balls, knowing well he is going to receive a phone call and some verbal abuse from Trump...:pissed:
justine1.jpg
justine 2.jpg

It will do a lot of good if Americans read a little bit about history...After 7 Trillion dollars spent in IRAQ and God knows how much more in Syria here is what the people of these two lands think of them .. It is valentines day and no love lost for them!..lol

PICS OF HANGED TROOPS AND OTHER SYMBOLS OF LOVE TO UNITED STATES IN MIDDLE EAST
hanged.jpg

https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/1-12.mp4?_=6

It will do a lot of good if Americans read a little bit about history...After 7 Trillion dollars spent in IRAQ and God knows how much more in Syria here is what the people of these two lands think of them .. It is valentines day and no love lost for them!..lol

PICS OF HANGED TROOPS AND OTHER SYMBOLS OF LOVE TO UNITED STATES IN MIDDLE EAST
View attachment 606039

https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/1-12.mp4?_=6

If I had that much money I would have instead used it to build and slowly assemble a massive spaceship in space only for space travel and not designed for atmospheric flight but instead equipped with shuttles capable of atmospheric flight and then I would have used that spaceship to transport equipment and personal to the moon and built the 1st moon base capable of mining the moon and after that it would have been to mars and then the other moons in our galaxy and then beyond!

7 Trillion dollars up in smoke with nothing but death and destruction in their path and nothing to show for it in the end!

First crude pictures of the Saudi tornado pilots shut down over yemen and captured by Houthis. These two war criminals were bombing destitute Yemenis women and children and now the saudi savages are asking Houthis to treat then according to international norms...what do you think.. I have my own idea but I keep it to myself..

im2.jpg
im1.jpg

First crude pictures of the Saudi tornado pilots shut down over yemen and captured by Houthis. These two war criminals were bombing destitute Yemenis women and children and now the saudi savages are asking Houthis to treat then according to international norms...what do you think.. I have my own idea but I keep it to myself..

View attachment 606458 View attachment 606460

If alive they are POW's and should be treated as such according to international standards! If the Saudi's act like animals doesn't mean we have so sink to their level! The are worth far more valuable alive anyways.... But if I was the Yemeni's I'd make sure he is not transmitting like a lost dog that he is! Although calling any Saudi willing to murder Yemenis a dog is insulting to dogs!

Keep him alive and use him as propaganda disaster against the Saudis. The Saudi ruling family does not care for the lives of their people i.e soldiers, so they do not care if this guy lives or dies. What they do care about is being humiliated on the world stage.

Back
Top Bottom