What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They do that all the time actually. I can't remember the specific examples I've seen over the years, but they take something that happened in another country and shop the video/images and report it as their own accomplishment (akhoonds do the same, but on smaller scales). With sports, they ALWAYS report that they've won the tournament etc... when they either didn't enter or placed last.

Yeah, here are some:
wikipedia org/wiki/North_Korea%27s_cult_of_personality

Also some dude managed to sneak a Google Glass in and take some pics:
petapixel com/2014/05/19/first-person-perspective-of-north-korea-as-seen-through-google-glass/

lol I believed it b/c they did something similar before. I think it was in the Asian Cup where they pulled something similar.

You finally changed your name! FINALLY!
giphy.gif

====================================

@rmi5
@Militant Atheist

Been to hooters before? We went to massive sports bar to watch the game today, but it was packed to the ceiling with Germans so we couldn't get seated. The only other place to watch the game that was close by was Hooters. Bad idea. I spent more time flirting with the cute little redhead server than watching the game. I'm watching the game all over again at home right now.

Fucking Germans man. They've reached at least the semis 4 times in a row and now they've got their 4th star. I have a feeling they're gonna dominate hard from now on. I don't hate the Germans, but not a huge fan of their style either. Like how they emphasize fitness above all else though.

Who's the female? Looks like the girl on Transformers. Hooters is good, give it a try, but the ladies there flirt with everyone for bigger tips (just the tip :D), so be careful.

اینهمه کلاس زبان رفتیم وقت خودمونو تلف کردیم. :(

خوردن این قرص، یک ساعته زبان خارجی یاد بگیرید
فناوری اطلاعات > سخت افزار - یادگیری زبان خارجی از دغدغه‌های مردم جهان برای آشنایی با تمدن ها و فرهنگ های مختلف است و راههای زیادی برای این کار ایجاد شده که جدیدترین آنها خوردن یک قرص کامپیوتری برای یادگیری زبان خارجی است.

نیکلاس نگروپونته موسس لابراتوار مدیای دانشگاه ام.آی.تی در شوی اخیر TED ضمن نمایش جزییات طرح خود نشان داد که با استفاده از قرص کامپیوتری می توان آموزش زبان خارجی را انجام داد. وی گفت با قرار دادن اطلاعات روی تراشه قابل هضمی که جذب خون می شود می توان اطلاعات را وارد بدن کرده و انسان اطلاعاتی را که از طریق یادگیری بدست می آورد را از طریق قرص هضم شده کسب می کند.

وی در سخنرانی خود یادآور شد ده سال پیش از روزی سخن گفت که می توان اطلاعات را بلعید و از آن استفاده کرد و حالا زمان آن فرارسیده است که این جنبش فناورانه توسعه یابد.

به گفته نگروپونته دانش و آنچه دیتای پالایش یافته نامیده می شود را می توان به صورت قرص درآورد و پس از بلعیدن، وارد سیستم خون انسان شده و سپس آگاه ترو با اطلاعات کامل شود.

موسس لابراتوار مدیای ام آی تی در کنفرانس TED که ایده‌های خلاقانه در ان مطرح می شود پیش بینی کرد که تا 30 سال آینده قرص‌های اطلاعاتی جنبه عادی و فراگیر در دنیا پیدا کند و امری طبیعی شود.

14-7-10-135745Electronic-Pill-820x420.jpg

منبع: اسلش گی یر

Back
Top Bottom