What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

New is actually a good name. It shows that he's evolved out of his mullah apologist past into a logical forward thinking human being. A new version of himself. Maybe one day he will renounce his sky god completely and become completely logical, but for now, this is great.

Hey guys,
I am feeling New today,
Although I am New, But I am not New.:sarcastic:

So Islam shan't be the winner ?!

I'm sad you changed your username .

It was fun , especially when Abii had self torturing to type your name for mentioning :angry:.

You finally changed your name! FINALLY!
giphy.gif

WTF man ?!! :tsk:

Gongratz for new user name. I didn't know a 3 letter username like this is still free
Thanks dude, wasn't free I killed the last guy:lol:

Lame name bro, should have gone with Anauša.
What the hell? :o: Says the KingMamba :D

New is actually a good name. It shows that he's evolved out of his mullah apologist past into a logical forward thinking human being. A new version of himself. Maybe one day he will renounce his sky god completely and become completely logical, but for now, this is great.
Wow, you should become the analyst in Press TV:D

Last edited:
So Islam shan't be the winner ?!
I'm sad you changed your username .
It was fun , especially when Abii had self torturing to type your name for mentioning .
From now on Islam should be the winner.:lol:
But you know bro, I found people in ME really biased.
Almost 99% of the people of ME origin, would judge you by your name, and that was really interesting.
But sorry if you are disappointed man. I didn't meant to.

You finally changed your name! FINALLY!
Is that a scene from Haft sang series?

I became Atheist after reading Holy books, I was 15. Read the Old Testemant if you haven't. It's fucked up!

People say.. that... Like Read Quran---Bible- Old Testament---Gılgamısh Epic.. in order. But i have never had time, but definetly read them all in this order.

hamin felestini ha, vaghti ke saddam mord, baraash azaaye melli gereftand va ta'tili ye omoumi e'laam kardand. hamin ha tou jang, ba iran jangidand. hamin ha, tou souriye ba Iran mijabgand, va hamin ha, daarand koshtehaashoun ra ba parcham e Daa'esh tashyi' mikonand. inha mafhoumesh ya'ni chi? ki ra mikhaay goul bezani?

Aslan giram ke az beyn ham bordid, ke omran ham nemitounid. tahesh ke chi? aakharesh ham felestin misheh yek keshvar e sunni ye arab mesle Tunisia. khob ke chi? alaan in faayedash chi hast? be alaave, yaadet baasheh ke vaghti ke kaar e quds tamoum besheh, ba'desh arab ha miyaan baraaye gereftan e khouzestan, be ghol e khodeshoun Al'ahwaz.

Shoma ha tou jang e souriye, har chi ke daashrid ra bar baad daadid. arab haye sunni, hamishe az shia ha motenaffer boudand, va hastand va khaahand boud. in kaar haye shoma ra ham, be cheshm e dekhaalat mibinand va na komak.

tanha dalili ke felestini ha az saddam khosheshun miad ine ke saddam ye farde zede yahudi bud. khodet miduni rebel haye surie axaran checheni va **** va saudi hastan no felestini. hala agaram felestini bashan nemishe chizi be felestnia chasbund hamunjur ke ba budan goruh hayi mesle MKO ya jondollah nemishe chiz be irania chasbund.

Iran yeki az keshvaraye be shedat mahbub beyne felestinias alabte ye meghdari salafi beyne felestinia vojud dare ke az iran badwshun maid. kheyli az in bache machehaye arab az jomle feletini ham, ba kos sheraye muftiaye wahabie saudi brainwash shodan, vagarna dide manfiyi tu felestin va beyne sunnia ha darbare iran vojud nadare. agar alan regime shah ye regime digeyi sare kar bud, chand barabare alan dide manfi beyne araba vojud dasht.

agar israel ye keshvare bozrge yahoodi beshe (be farze mahal) khataresh be marateb mitube az in arabaye chalghuz bishtar beshe. jang tu surie age anjam nemishod surie mishod ye keshvare digeyi mesle araghe zamane saddam, yani har chi khedmat,zahamat, iran tu surie anjam dade bud be bad miraft, va hamash bar zede iran estefade mishdod. yani vaziati be marateb badtar az hala. badam kare asli ro tu surie russia anjam dad na iran, iran faghat moshavereye nezami midad. iran unghadam kahrab nashode balke saudi va amrica va turkie kharab shodan. etefaghan vejheye iran be khatere mobareze ba terrorism bar axe un keshvarayi ke azash hemayat mikardan behtar shode, ba janghaye barbarici ke ehtemalan dar ayande dar mataghe etefagh miofte, behtar ham mishe.

@New

khub kari kardi islam e ma ba islame 90% kesayi ke tu in site hastan fargh mikone.

Last edited:
What the hell? Is this for real??
They do that all the time actually. I can't remember the specific examples I've seen over the years, but they take something that happened in another country and shop the video/images and report it as their own accomplishment (akhoonds do the same, but on smaller scales). With sports, they ALWAYS report that they've won the tournament etc... when they either didn't enter or placed last.

That's the guy Iran hangs out with and that's all thanks to you guys and your never ending die hard support for jomhoorie eshali and the loveable akhoonds.

Edit: hard to watch so be warned

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back
Top Bottom