What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Turkish-Iranian rivalry is on the rise and, as the distinguished Turkish journalist Burak Bekdil notes in the current issue of the Middle East Quarterly:
Its the same BS article copy-pasted as the previous one.

And this ''journalist'' is know for his anti Turkey articles no matter what the subject is, be it Anka or Syria, try harder.
@Sinan you gotta see this, Burak Bekdil has another verbal diarhea. :D

Its the same BS article copy-pasted as the previous one.

And this ''journalist'' is know for his anti Turkey articles no matter what the subject is, be it Anka or Syria, try harder.
@Sinan you gotta see this, Burak Bekdil has another verbal diarhea. :D

When did "Burak Bokdil" aka "Shit Tonque" has became a distinguished Turkish journalist...... :rofl:
He spends his day and night to write negative stuff about Turkey...... same stuff over and over again.

They said we gave support to Nusra, Al-qaeda, ISIS.... they even said we have camps to train them..... but all they do is talking and talking, all after years not a single proof has been shown.

Turkey is a strong country and you can't cover it by mud throwing.

@xenon54 where is the original thread ?

Last edited by a moderator:
u do realize that these media - which happen to be the strongest and most professional in the world - check what their journalists say and they dont just "copy paste" these articles without proof of their own ?

i also know that western media are anything but fair (they twist the same proof and feed it to u ) but the issue is not just reported in western media but also the eastern media is reporting the same thing .

RT , aljazira , al-arabiya and presstv are all reporting the same thing .

i really pray to god that all of 'em are wrong and turkey successfully leaves all of them red-faced .

but as of now , everything is against ur claim .

u do realize that these media - which happen to be the strongest and most professional in the world - check what their journalists say and they dont just "copy paste" these articles without proof of their own ?

i also know that western media are anything but fair (they twist the same proof and feed it to u ) but the issue is not just reported in western media but also the eastern media is reporting the same thing .

i really pray to god that all of 'em are wrong and turkey successfully leaves all of them red-faced .

These medias also showed the leaked tapes as a proof of how Turkey was plannig a false flag operation against Syria while it was obviously a plan to attack Isis, which is actually the ultimate proof that Turkey and Isis are enemys.

All Turks in Turkish section heard the tapes and they was talking about atacking Isis, they even wanted to notify Syrian consulate in Istanbul about the attacks, who should i trust my own ears or the biased medias?

Not to mention the "training camps" we were hearing sice last year but never seen a picture of it.

Every single accusation we were reading was answered in Syrian civil conflict thread.

Not to mention the "training camps" we were hearing sice last year but never seen a picture of it.
u expect a pic from a secret base ? wishful thinking ?

All Turks in Turkish section heard the tapes and they was talking about atacking Isis, they even wanted to notify Syrian consulate in Istanbul about the attacks, who should i trust my own ears or the biased medias?
i dont know turkish and i cannot comment on this . what i know is clear :

for sure they have more proofs than that , and also these media know turkish language :)

@xenon54 where is the original thread ?
You can just click at Hamans quote, he just gone mad after i posted the oil income of Iran, i have no clue why, no trolling intended from my side.

for sure they have more proofs than that , and also these media know turkish language :)
How is it secret when whole world knows about it?
Anyways if you come up with accusation then you need to prove it with solid evidences, not "a friend of my friend saw training camps" style rumors.

You dont need to believe me and i have nothing to prove to you, i know what i heard and its the ultimate proof of Turkey- Isis beeing enemys, alongside to Turkish strike on Isis convoy in Syria, threatenings from Isis to attack Suleyman Shah Tomb and 80 kidnapped Turks by Isis, i dont know why you guys prefer to believe rumors instead of looking at the facts.

Anyways if you come up with accusation then you need to prove it with solid evidences, not "a friend of my friend saw training camps" style rumors.
exactly , i like that and i totally agree with it .

i have no proof of turkey's involvement with ISIS cause i'm just a normal civilian like u , my logic and estimations are based on what i hear and see on different media around the world and more preferably eastern media .

and as we all know all the media are reporting the unfortunate involvement , which as i said , i pray its wrong .

if u dont believe in them , i assume its enough for me , cause u know your country better than anyone .

i am logical if u play with logic , no turk member has ever done that till 2 mins ago by u .

Well, Israel accused us with giving terrorists training in Camps, in Turkey. They have access to Worlds most advanced spy sattelites, drones... so where is the footage.

We keep hearing this. But we don't see any proof.

We don't claim anything... some others claim and they claim without proof.

Syrian Lion post those articles, in Syrian Civil War thread and we tear them apart. Easy stuff.

How is it secret when whole world knows about it?
You dont need to believe me and i have nothing to prove to you, i know what i heard and its the ultimate proof of Turkey- Isis beeing enemys, alongside to Turkish strike on Isis convoy in Syria, threatenings from Isis to attack Suleyman Shah Tomb and 80 kidnapped Turks by Isis, i dont know why you guys prefer to believe rumors instead of looking at the facts.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@haman10
salamon aleykom va rahmato allah baradar. baradar in chand vaghte man daram World Cup mibinam va axaran birunam.
bachehaye digeye irani ham ke in yeki 2 mahe hamash emtehan dashtan va irani ziad inja nemiad.moteasefane wahabi haye najis daran ziad troll mikonan.shoma age momkene ye zare javabeshuno bede.
Agha emaileto age momkene post kon ya age momkene ye id bede chat konim.

Syrian Lion post those articles, in Syrian Civil War thread and we tear them apart. Easy stuff.
currently , the turkish govt. has faced extreme difficulties in refuting these claims .

i am sure they'll appreciate your help if its just a "Easy stuff" .

salamon aleykom va rahmato allah baradar. baradar in chand vaghte man daram World Cup mibinam va axaran birunam.
bachehaye digeye irani ham ke in yeki 2 mahe hamash emtehan dashtan va irani ziad inja nemiad.moteasefane wahabi haye najis daran ziad troll mikonan.shoma age momkene ye zare javabesho bede.
Agha emaileto age momkene post kon ya age momkene ye id bede chat konim.
salam . bavar konid man ham ziad nemiam inja .

sale pish 24/7 online boodam ama alan dars ha ejaze nemidan :)

man yahoo ru kheyli vaght hast k dige nemiram , ye seri etefaghat baes shod k messenger ru pak konam .

shoma ru man mishnasam az jaie ?

Well, Israel accused us with giving terrorists training in Camps, in Turkey. They have access to Worlds most advanced spy sattelites, drones... so where is the footage.

We keep hearing this. But we don't see any proof.

We don't claim anything... some others claim and they claim without proof.

giphy.gif
Syrian lion told us that he would mention us everytime he comes across such articles to hear the story from the other side, i appreciate his fairness. :tup:

currently , the turkish govt. has faced extreme difficulties in refuting these claims .

i am sure they'll appreciate your help if its just a "Easy stuff" .

salam . bavar konid man ham ziad nemiam inja .

sale pish 24/7 online boodam ama alan dars ha ejaze nemidan :)

man yahoo ru kheyli vaght hast k dige nemiram , ye seri etefaghat baes shod k messenger ru pak konam .

shoma ru man mishnasam az jaie ?

Na vali man shoma ro zaid mishnasam chon commentato ziad inja mikhunam. injuri nemishe ina daran bad troll mikonan. shoma emtehanat key tamum mishe? baad age mishe man mikham ye seri chiza ro ba shoma hamahang konam.

Syrian lion told us that he would mention us everytime he comes across such articles to hear the story from the other side, i appreciate his fairness. :tup:
syrians are all good and fair ppl . i know 4 of them in different forums and they are truly the most polite ppl i've seen over the wild internet .

i hate over-generalizing but we also have a persian idiom saying that u can guess what in a whole package of (food) by taking samples from it .

مشت نمونه خروار است

Back
Top Bottom