What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

currently , the turkish govt. has faced extreme difficulties in refuting these claims .
i am sure they'll appreciate your help if its just a "Easy stuff" .

There is no need to refute any baseless articles based on "unnamed " sources.... Does anyone have actual proof. No.

So everyone can say whatever they like we live in a free world.

Syrian lion told us that he would mention us everytime he comes across such articles to hear the story from the other side, i appreciate his fairness. :tup:

And we tear them apart every time. :lol:

There is no need to refute any baseless articles based on "unnamed " sources.... Does anyone have actual proof. No.

So everyone can say whatever they like we live in a free world.

And we tear them apart every time. :lol:

People are not fool and have not put their heads under sand. In many sources turks have officallliy supported terrorsim and FSA in Syria. BTW these talks are 3 years old. Maybe there are 2 months that turks support terrorist rebels less than before beacuse they have understood terrorists are threat for theirsleves too.

People are not fool and have not put their heads under sand. In many sources turks have officallliy supported terrorsim and FSA in Syria. BTW these talk are 3 years old. Maybe there are 2 months that turks support terrorist rebels less than before beacuse they have understood terrorists are threat for theirsleves too.

Ohhh. let's get things into straight then.

Yes, we support both Syrian Turkmens and Moderate FSA. Other than that. We didn't gave any support to Nusra, Al-Qaeda, ISIS or any other Jihadist Freak Groups like that.

If you say otherwise put some evidence on the table. Talk is cheap and that's what you are doing at the moment.

Edit: Forget what i have said.... yes we supported ISIS and here is the evidence. AKP ministers with ISIS commanders.

10356275_10153215493350942_3404939971690278015_n.jpg

What about it ?

Ohhh. let's get things into straight then.

Yes, we support both Syrian Turkmens and Moderate FSA. Other than that. We didn't gave any support to Nusra, Al-Qaeda, ISIS or any other Jihadist Freak Groups like that.

If you say otherwise put some evidence on the table. Talk is cheap and that's what you are doing at the moment.

Edit: Forget what i have said.... yes we supported ISIS and here is the evidence. AKP ministers with ISIS commanders.

10356275_10153215493350942_3404939971690278015_n.jpg

What about it ?

Good luck

Why do Iranians keep making stuff up about us? Inferiority complex? Even when you read Iranian amateur news sites they are filled with conspiracy theories about Turkey :/

Back
Top Bottom