What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5 Since you do electrical engineering, you must have a good knowledge of control systems. As a part of your subject, have you programmed systems when you were doing your degree?

Actually, control engineering works are something between Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Math. Yes, I have programmed and implemented some systems using micro-controllers ;)

Actually, control engineering works are something between Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Math. Yes, I have programmed and implemented some systems using micro-controllers ;)
What programming language/IDE have you used? Do you remember?

Be ghole daiem, kole khavare miane ehtiyaj be "bombe goh kosh" dare. Hala bombe goh kosh chie faghad khode daiem midoone lol

Vagheanam rast mige. Kasif tarin, be dard nakhor tarin va goh tarin ja ro koreye zamin hamin khavare mianst. Baghiyeye donya har mantaghe yeki dota jaye bad dare, vali baghiash khoobe. Khavare miane az A ta Z lajanzare. Beghole Amrikaiya kole Middle East ro bayad level kard bejash parking dorost kard haha

Felan ke in keshvaraye "artificial" aksareshoon vazeshoon az Iran behtare, kamtaram zian mizanan be baghiyeye donya. Hichvaghtam khavare miyane khoob naboode to 500 sale ghabl. Ye lajanzare be tamam mana.

Are vaghean. hamoun bomb e goh kosh laazem daareh :lol: in baraadaran e mosalmaan, maashaallaa hich jaayi ra to ME naride baghi nazaashtan. hame jaash ra vaghean goh gerefte :lol:

What programming language/IDE have you used? Do you remember?
Basic which is used in Bascom AVR, and also C/C++ which is used in codevision

Region was not that bad till the drunken British came and made up artificial countries. Those artificial countries have now became a headache.
Haji, to ham ke ma'loum nist ba khodet chand chandi? yek negaah be sar va vaz' e Iran bendaaz, va ba'd yek baar boro hamoun Dubai, va bebin donya che khabare.

Be ghole daiem, kole khavare miane ehtiyaj be "bombe goh kosh" dare. Hala bombe goh kosh chie faghad khode daiem midoone lol

Vagheanam rast mige. Kasif tarin, be dard nakhor tarin va goh tarin ja ro koreye zamin hamin khavare mianst. Baghiyeye donya har mantaghe yeki dota jaye bad dare, vali baghiash khoobe. Khavare miane az A ta Z lajanzare. Beghole Amrikaiya kole Middle East ro bayad level kard bejash parking dorost kard haha

Felan ke in keshvaraye "artificial" aksareshoon vazeshoon az Iran behtare, kamtaram zian mizanan be baghiyeye donya. Hichvaghtam khavare miyane khoob naboode to 500 sale ghabl. Ye lajanzare be tamam mana.

Mate, apart from Syria,Iraq,Palestine and some small parts of Lebanon there are no violence anywhere else in the Middle East, UAE,Oman,KSA,Bahrain,Iran,Jordan etc enjoy relative peace and have been spared from the bloodshed the others had.

Thats why i said the problems that are present are the direct result of the British policy in the 30's and 40's... they really fucked up the region with artificial states in order to have some kind of force in the region to counter the Soviets.

Now that the soviets are gone and the Islamists became more crazier the Western politicians dont know how to solve this mess... they literally let the people of the region deal with these Islamist monsters.

About zian zadan be donya lol... you know that KSA is the source of all goh va gooz in the world ? These assholes are the primary source of terrorism in the world with their endless funding of radical Islamist monsters.

@Serpentine

why did you delete my pictures?

Because it was OFF TOPIC. is that capitalized enough?
I don't delete your posts or others' posts because they are special or something, they are either insults, off topics or posts of no value which violate forum rules.

The one reverse engineered from Israeli plane ?

That's not gonna happen .

He's a cool guy , Don't be like that
What's cool about him? He's got the same beliefs I do, but 99 percent of his opinions are formulated after passing through a "saving face" filter. He's a hypocrite.

He left my post b/c he agrees with it, as he always does, but deleted the pictures I posted b/c the picture set was too painful for him. He then went to the saving face mode.

You're brainwashed, he's not. He knows the truth and agrees with me and rmi on every matter, but he's always trying his hardest to create a better image of jomhoori eslami.

Because it was OFF TOPIC. is that capitalized enough?
I don't delete your posts or others' posts because they are special or something, they are either insults, off topics or posts of no value which violate forum rules.
You deleted it b/c it made Iran look bad. That's the only reason.

What's cool about him? He's got the same beliefs I do, but 99 percent of his opinions are formulated after passing through a "saving face" filter. He's a hypocrite.
He left my post b/c he agrees with it, as he always does, but deleted the pictures I posted b/c the picture set was too painful for him. He then went to the saving face mode.
You're brainwashed, he's not. He knows the truth and agrees with me and rmi on every matter, but he's always trying his hardest to create a better image of jomhoori eslami.
I don't know why that's too hard to understand. I didn't delete your other post because it was still on topic, however it didn't have a very good language as always. If I delete only the posts I don't agree with, then I won't be a mod and also I'll have to delete most of this section!
You deleted it b/c it made Iran look bad. That's the only reason.
A random post on internet forums doesn't make Iran or other countries look good or bad, there are tons of good and bad pics from every single country on this planet.

به دائیت بگو یکی در جوابت گفته : " شاید هم گوه ها رو فرستاده باشند اونور آب "

05931015455914469899.jpg

Harumzade haye oghdeyei ...

I respect people's beliefs as long as it doesn't hurt others .

He's cool because I've never seen him ranting , insulting and doing what is your habit , though I respect you as well cos every one has his own mood , view and character and that's what we should deal with .

Konkur chetor bud?

age sakht bude narahat nabash, baraie hame sakhte.
Kheyli sakht bud.shimish faghat 17 18 ta masale dasht.soalaye tarifish ham har kodum 2 3 ta test bud.kheyli namardie mani ke 3 ta az 4 ta sanjesh ham ro zire 500 shodam intori konkuro kharab konam.shayad zire 1500 ham nasham.

Lanat be in sazman sanjesh...

Kheyli sakht bud.shimish faghat 17 18 ta masale dasht.soalaye tarifish ham har kodum 2 3 ta test bud.kheyli namardie mani ke 3 ta az 4 ta sanjesh ham ro zire 500 shodam intori konkuro kharab konam.shayad zire 1500 ham nasham.

Lanat be in sazman sanjesh...
negaran nabash, age vaghean khub khunde bashi motmaen bash natije ro migiri. darsadat ro age tunesti hesab kon, injuri khialet rahat tare va mituni hodude rotbat ro befahmi....

Back
Top Bottom