What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

khak to saretoon

aaberouye Iran ra hame ja bordan. Man ke be shakhse inja hich vaght nemigam ke Irani hastam, chon khodet midouni dige, age begi irani hasti, vaghean maayeh ye sharmandegi hast. ya inja kasi Iran ra nemishnase, ya age beshnaase ham vaghean aaberou rizi hast. man ke hamishe migam Azari ya tork hastam.

@Nihonjin1051 Hi buddy, how do you know so much about middle eastern countries and ME people? have you been in ME before?

I am deeply fascinated with Arab / Persian culture, history, and religion. I had something a little short of an obsession with Middle Eastern music / culture in my younger college hay days. lol :-)

I am deeply fascinated with Arab / Persian culture, history, and religion. I had something a little short of an obsession with Middle Eastern music / culture in my younger college hay days. lol :-)

BTW, I think I read that you are a christian. Is it right?
Anyway, I hope the best for you guys, since I have seen nothing but a good manner with every Japanese that I have met so far. :tup:
BTW, in my bachelor, I did search about Japanese management style, which it made me interested in your country.
BTW, have you read about Turkic people as well? In a sense, we, Turkics, Japanese, and Koreans are Altaic people, and kinda distant family. :cheers:

BTW, I think I read that you are a christian. Is it right?
Anyway, I hope the best for you guys, since I have seen nothing but a good manner with every Japanese that I have met so far. :tup:
BTW, in my bachelor, I did search about Japanese management style, which it made me interested in your country.
BTW, have you read about Turkic people as well? In a sense, we, Turkics, Japanese, and Koreans are Altaic people, and kinda distant family. :cheers:

1. Yes, i am. :-)

2. I think its great you took up Japanese business models, i'm sure you learned about our Kaizen model? It's a method for Japanese employees to give an appraisal of management style , providing ways to address concerns and issues. You'll see that new and larger western organizations such as Google Inc and even Lockheed Martin have implemented Kaizen model into their respective organizations. It provides a horizontal approach in terms of managerial and operational communication. I'm guessing you were an Economics or Business major?

3. I have a very strong fondness for Turkey (Ottoman Empire History). :)

Awesome! See you around the forum, buddy.

1. Yes, i am. :-)

2. I think its great you took up Japanese business models, i'm sure you learned about our Kaizen model? It's a method for Japanese employees to give an appraisal of management style , providing ways to address concerns and issues. You'll see that new and larger western organizations such as Google Inc and even Lockheed Martin have implemented Kaizen model into their respective organizations. It provides a horizontal approach in terms of managerial and operational communication. I'm guessing you were an Economics or Business major?

3. I have a very strong fondness for Turkey (Ottoman Empire History). :)

Awesome! See you around the forum, buddy.
Yes, exactly. I searched about Kaizen as well, which it was quite interesting.
Actually, my major is Electrical Engineering, but I took management courses as a minor in my coursework. I also did an internship about it, in a company to try to get in touch with industry as well. Actually, I am planning to build my own start up company after some years of my graduation and work. Then, knowing about management would be a must for me.
Anyway, it was a pleasure to talk with you. :) :cheers:

Yes, exactly. I searched about Kaizen as well, which it was quite interesting.
Actually, my major is Electrical Engineering, but I took management courses as a minor in my coursework. I also did an internship about it, in a company to try to get in touch with industry as well. Actually, I am planning to build my own start up company after some years of my graduation and work. Then, knowing about management would be a must for me.
Anyway, it was a pleasure to talk with you. :) :cheers:

Likewise, buddy! :)

aaberouye Iran ra hame ja bordan. Man ke be shakhse inja hich vaght nemigam ke Irani hastam, chon khodet midouni dige, age begi irani hasti, vaghean maayeh ye sharmandegi hast. ya inja kasi Iran ra nemishnase, ya age beshnaase ham vaghean aaberou rizi hast. man ke hamishe migam Azari ya tork hastam.
Man vagheiyatesh age yeki azam beporse migam Iran bedonya oomadam, canada bozorg shodam, ke vagheiyatam hast. Canadaiya khoobishoon ine ke asan dark nemikonan khavare mianaro. To USA kheily bishtar mardom dar morede khavare miane midoonan. Inja na chizi midoonan dar morede khavare miane, na dark mikonan. Hata age chize badi to akhbar bashe az ye goosheshoon mire too, az ye gooshe dige mire biroon. Kheily akhlaghe jalebi daran. Vase hamin asan register nemishe to maghzeshoon ke man az hamoon keshvare miyam to to akhbar hey dar moredesh mishnavan. To Amrika/Europe Irani boodan vaghean sakhte.

Rasti, Parirooz yeki sare kar azam porsid tarafdare kiam to World Cup, goftam Iran. Panj deyeghe bad azam porsid Iran to Europe hast ya to Asia?!!!! Ye negash kardam goftam chi fekr mikoni? Hamin tori negam kard. Goftam "when you look at me, do you see an Asian or a European?" lol

Man vagheiyatesh age yeki azam beporse migam Iran bedonya oomadam, canada bozorg shodam, ke vagheiyatam hast. Canadaiya khoobishoon ine ke asan dark nemikonan khavare mianaro. To USA kheily bishtar mardom dar morede khavare miane midoonan. Inja na chizi midoonan dar morede khavare miane, na dark mikonan. Hata age chize badi to akhbar bashe az ye goosheshoon mire too, az ye gooshe dige mire biroon. Kheily akhlaghe jalebi daran. Vase hamin asan register nemishe to maghzeshoon ke man az hamoon keshvare miyam to to akhbar hey dar moredesh mishnavan. To Amrika/Europe Irani boodan vaghean sakhte.

Rasti, Parirooz yeki sare kar azam porsid tarafdare kiam to World Cup, goftam Iran. Panj deyeghe bad azam porsid Iran to Europe hast ya to Asia?!!!! Ye negash kardam goftam chi fekr mikoni? Hamin tori negam kard. Goftam "when you look at me, do you see an Asian or a European?" lol

Tou amrika, 50% Iran ra mishnaasan ke hamoun behtar ke nemishnaakhtan. Chon ageh beshnaasan, yek jouri be taraf negaah mikonan ke engaar iraaniye az ghoroun e vostaa paa shodeh oumadeh amrica, ke albatteh haghighat ham hast. :lol:
Iraniyaa ke ghaaleban taablo ghiyaafashoun middle eastern hast. har chi khol va chel ham tou donyaast, ke jam'eshoun to middle east jam' hast. :rofl: kollan in khaavarmiyaaneh baayad ba bomb e atom kaamel saaf beshe, ta yek chizi ba'dan azash darbiyaad, va gar na hamin koskhol douni baghi mimouneh. :D

@rmi5 Since you do electrical engineering, you must have a good knowledge of control systems. As a part of your subject, have you programmed systems when you were doing your degree?

Tou amrika, 50% Iran ra mishnaasan ke hamoun behtar ke nemishnaakhtan. Chon ageh beshnaasan, yek jouri be taraf negaah mikonan ke engaar iraaniye az ghoroun e vostaa paa shodeh oumadeh amrica, ke albatteh haghighat ham hast. :lol:
Iraniyaa ke ghaaleban taablo ghiyaafashoun middle eastern hast. har chi khol va chel ham tou donyaast, ke jam'eshoun to middle east jam' hast. :rofl: kollan in khaavarmiyaaneh baayad ba bomb e atom kaamel saaf beshe, ta yek chizi ba'dan azash darbiyaad, va gar na hamin koskhol douni baghi mimouneh. :D

Region was not that bad till the drunken British came and made up artificial countries. Those artificial countries have now became a headache.

Be ghole daiem, kole khavare miane ehtiyaj be "bombe goh kosh" dare. Hala bombe goh kosh chie faghad khode daiem midoone lol

Vagheanam rast mige. Kasif tarin, be dard nakhor tarin va goh tarin ja ro koreye zamin hamin khavare mianst. Baghiyeye donya har mantaghe yeki dota jaye bad dare, vali baghiash khoobe. Khavare miane az A ta Z lajanzare. Beghole Amrikaiya kole Middle East ro bayad level kard bejash parking dorost kard haha

Region was not that bad till the drunken British came and made up artificial countries. Those artificial countries have now became a headache.
Felan ke in keshvaraye "artificial" aksareshoon vazeshoon az Iran behtare, kamtaram zian mizanan be baghiyeye donya. Hichvaghtam khavare miyane khoob naboode to 500 sale ghabl. Ye lajanzare be tamam mana.

Back
Top Bottom