What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ladies and gents , i've passed my endocrinology course , now u can ask me if u have any sort of genital :D or thyroidal or any weird hormonal problem u have :D

dont be ashamed of it , i know u all got it :D
congratulations bro!!! :) marizetim dadash :D
guys don't be ashamed ask your genital questions. let me be the first. why some members of this forum get period while thinking? :D ;)

@Kaan
upload_2014-6-18_17-53-43.jpeg

wiki:
Andranik Timotian-Samarani (Persian: آندرانيک تيموريان‎, Armenian: Անդրանիկ Թէյմուրեան, known as Andranik "Ando" Teymourian, born 6 March 1983) is an Iranian footballer who currently plays for Esteghlal in the Iran Pro League. He usually plays as a defensive midfielder, but can also play as a wide midfielder. From 2006 to 2010, he played for three clubs in England, including Bolton and Fulham in the Premier League.

Teymourian played his first match for Iran in 2005, and has featured in their squads for the 2006 and 2014 World Cups, and also the 2007 and 2011 Asian Cups. He is notably the first Christian to captain the Iranian national team.

Last edited:
the iranian guy with long hair plays good. I think he played mid field. (football)
yep , he is anderanic teymorian

we have really good players who didnt play on the field like danial davari , stephan beitashoor and a player who unfortunately didnt make it , sardar azmoon

marizetim dadash
fadat sham baw :D

why some members of this forum get period while thinking?
thats psychological , that would be in the area of resurgent iran :D

i have no authority here :D

the iranian guy with long hair plays good. I think he played mid field. (football)

Indeed. He saved our arses so many times in the last game against Nigeria. Too bad he got a yellow card but he knew what he was doing from the beginning and he always played like that. :lol:
Here's a nice goal by him:

The australia holland game is good.

Holland scored at 20 min then australia scored at 21 min.

Back
Top Bottom