What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

NO offence to anyone. I just found this on Iraq related news. :D

article-2658858-1ED8862500000578-960_954x551.jpg

Battle for Baquba: Isis Sunnis wrestle with Shiite Iraqis for control of the last major town before Baghdad as country splits along sectarian lines | Mail Online

Yeah, you're right. Do you perceive him as an honest politician when compared to rest?

I don't think honest politicians even exist :D Go watch House of Cards, it will really open your eyes!
But on a serious note, there is certainly a power struggle within IRI, he seems to be more pragmatic and know that right now the country is not in a good situation. But hard-liners give him hard time. So I think at this point in time he is a good candidate.

I don't think honest politicians even exist :D Go watch House of Cards, it will really open your eyes!
But on a serious note, there is certainly a power struggle within IRI, he seems to be more pragmatic and know that right now the country is not in a good situation. But hard-liners give him hard time. So I think at this point in time he is a good candidate.
That's very true that's why I asked how you see him as a comparison with the rest. :D

I've also heard that some of the ridiculous acts and high execution rate occur as a result of power struggle. Nevertheless I think Iran is being absorbed into Western orbit especially with what's going on in Iraq.

@haman10
Haman jan chera dige ziad inja nemiay?
@Ostad
ina ke din nadaran, vahshi tarin heyvanat ham'noe khodeshuno vaghti gorosnan unjuri nemikoshan; ina serfan vase inke az aghayede tarafe moghabeleshun khosheshun nemiad mikoshanesh.

Ostad jan shoma emtehanat tamum nashode?kam miay inja.

@jammersat

That girl is not 500's photo.As well adir mz use an israel model for his avatar picture.
harfe shoma kamelan dorosteh. dar morede emtahana ham na hanouz tamoum nashodeh , az in be baad faghat joomeha online misham.

I've also heard that some of the ridiculous acts and high execution rate occur as a result of power struggle. Nevertheless I think Iran is being absorbed into Western orbit especially with what's going on in Iraq.

That is correct my friend. Some factions of IRI are afraid of close relations with the West. Sanctions allow them to smuggle goods into the country and make money, in other words they have monopolized the market. They don't care about rest of 79.9 million of Iranians.

That is correct my friend. Some factions of IRI are afraid of close relations with the West. Sanctions allow them to smuggle goods into the country and make money, in other words they have monopolized the market. They don't care about rest of 79.9 million of Iranians.
That must be a double edged sword for them. They can't continue it forever while fuelling anger of common people. There will be a tipping point very soon so they will eventually have to give in.

I am going to sleep mate. I had a nice conversation with you. Good night.

That must be a double edged sword for them. They can't continue it forever while fuelling anger of common people. There will be a tipping point very soon so they will eventually have to give in.

Definitely, that's why they drank the "Jam-e Zahremar" and allowed Rouhani to be elected. One more rigging of elections and they would be out. Actually him and Hashemi were only people who could have saved the IRI. 2 Months with Jalili and we would have World War III.

Good night mate. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom