What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Mods are not supposed to always have free time for the forum and I have managed the section properly despite being busy in last weeks.

I'm going through some discussions to introduce another mod for this section who will be able to deal with trolls more properly and to have more free time.
You need to have a break. It is the best decision for all of us. FYI, I also recently suggested choosing another mod to Webmaster as well, and asked him to choose @Abii for this job. I am telling it to you now, that you don't again complain about me talking on your behind, anymore.
No, you and all others received infractions because you deserved it. I think it's like tenth time that I make it clear that separatist content is not allowed here, because it always leads to flaming and a troll war which will deprive other good members of having a troll-less discussion and thread. If you don't like to leave it, take it to other sections.
This section should not have any other different rules from other sections. the moderation should be the same in all sections. BTW, we all know that what people post valuable posts, and who are trolling, and you always stand with which side. Anyway, I hope you do the resign process and helping Webmaster to choose a new one as soon as you could, since it would save more of your reputation for yourself and other members.

You need to have a break. It is the best decision for all of us. FYI, I also recently suggested choosing another mod to Webmaster as well, and asked him to choose @Abii for this job. I am telling it to you now, that you don't again complain about me talking on your behind, anymore.

Members who frequently receive infractions or get banned are not suitable for mod position.

This section should not have any other different rules from other sections. the moderation should be the same in all sections. BTW, we all know that what people post valuable posts, and who are trolling, and you always stand with which side. Anyway, I hope you do the resign process and helping Webmaster to choose a new one as soon as you could, since it would save more of your reputation for yourself and other members.

The rules are not different here. Any post that leads to trolling/flame war/provokes other members is against forum rules and should be dealt with. Ask @Kaan to guide you about this. He won't allow Kurdish separatist content either. There is no point in defending what you have done wrong any further.

I know why you insist on me resigning so much, but first : majority of the members should agree on any new mod 2.Only because you don't like a mod doesn't mean he should be changed 3. If I resign,, it would be for personal reasons and the new mod won't be any different in dealing with violations.

PS: You should also read this:

Crackdown on staff abuse!

The rules are not different here. Any post that leads to trolling/flame war/provokes other members is against forum rules and should be dealt with. Ask @Kaan to guide you about this. He won't allow Kurdish separatist content either. There is no point in defending what you have done wrong any further.

I know why you insist on me resigning so much, but first : majority of the members should agree on any new mod 2.Only because you don't like a mod doesn't mean he should be changed 3. If I resign,, it would be for personal reasons and the new mod won't be any different in dealing with violations.

What do I need to do to become the Arab mod? :(

On a serious note, your moderation is balanced and well timed. I never felt any bias obstruct your role as a fair moderator. You allow all angles of the spectrum. And when we call on you to moderate you usually get the thread back on track without giving infractions. Only when people take it far do you do so. Appreciate it.

What do I need to do to become the Arab mod? :(

On a serious note, your moderation is balanced and well timed. I never felt any bias obstruct your role as a fair moderator. You allow all angles of the spectrum. And when we call on you to moderate you usually get the thread back on track without giving infractions. Only when people take it far do you do so. Appreciate it.

Thanks for your compliment.

As far as I know, there is no plan for introducing any new Int'l mod for other sections.

Mods are not supposed to always have free time for the forum and I have managed the section properly despite being busy in last weeks.

I'm going through some discussions to introduce another mod for this section who will be able to deal with trolls more properly and to have more free time.

No, you and all others received infractions because you deserved it. I think it's like tenth time that I make it clear that separatist content is not allowed here, because it always leads to flaming and a troll war which will deprive other good members of having a troll-less discussion and thread. If you don't like to leave it, take it to other sections.

You were chosen by Iranian members and have their support . There is no need to introduce another mod my friend .

Keep doing your job like the way you've done in the past 1 and half year .

Hi .

You're not an Iranian according to your flag . So let Iranians decide here.

Thanks .

Members who frequently receive infractions or get banned are not suitable for mod position.

I decided to let the pkk separatist guy discuss freely as long as he follows the rules because I know that we can debate him and win. Another reason why is because we are fighting a propaganda war aswell so if I banned him it would make it look like us turks are censoring him thus giving the separatist a victory.

I also dont allow political discussions in the tea house.

I decided to let the pkk separatist guy discuss freely as long as he follows the rules because I know that we can debate him and win. Another reason why is because we are fighting a propaganda war aswell so if I banned him it would make it look like us turks are censoring him thus giving the separatist a victory.

I also dont allow political discussions in the tea house.
Yes, exactly. That's a reasonable policy.
BTW, for the information of Iranians, there is already a thread for political discussions in Turkish section, and all political discussions are directed to that thread. But, in this section, there is no separate thread for political debates.

Are these two songs some sort of special for kurds?
BTW, do you know Erfan Ghanei? He has some accusations about komeleh and democrats, in which I want to know your opinion about them.

The Kermashani one by the ex-Peshemerga(Komala) Nasser Rzazi is, the other one Kurdistan ager to nabi is just patriotic. I haven't heard about him, please tell, now if the Persians in here doesn't want any anti hamvatani talks or what they are so sensitive about then PM.

@Abii receives infractions, mostly because you are the one who mostly gave him infractions.
BTW, As Kaan mentioned, there is not any ban on kurdish issue talks in Turkish section, and they have always roamed freely in Turkish sections. We recently had a very heated debate with Al-kurdi as an example.

Back
Top Bottom