What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Your sentence is a complete utter non-sense. :lol: But, it's a good start. :enjoy:

All I remember is that I wrote something about chickens and ducks. Did it translate correctly?? :lol:

rmi5 feels the same way about Kurds as you do. Trust me, Ive seen his posts. He has repeatadly said he dislike Erdogan for being friendier with Kurds. So he is anti-Kurd, dont worry.
But suddenly when the Al-Kurdi (who is not Iranian Kurd) enters the thread which is first post is about a facebook separatist page, rmi5 gets all lovey dovy. lol

Your avatar is the epitome of separatism.

Its such a sick mentality. All I see from these garbage people are words like "farsi, Kurdish dogs" and always talking about turkic this turkic that. rmi5 used to be normal member at first. I dont know what happened to him. Now I see him on a frequent basis saying stuff like "the farsis, the farsi mod Serpentine" yadi yada.

They claim we are racist. Which is so rich, since I have never seen such extreme ethnic chauvinism as much as I have seen from some of these turks.

I don't like it when words are thrown around like that. It reminds me of a Jewish poster who was threw around 'Palestinian animals'.

He was really fun but sick though. :lol:

There is no land of Turks in our country. Nor is there land of Kurds or land of Persians. There is land of Iranians.
Maybe boring to you, but thats the way it is.

This whole thread is boring. Its supposed to be chill thread, but rmi5 makes it anything but.
He needs another tread ban. lol
I thought that you have already understood how your mods ban on my account got removed by his bosses? :lol:
Anyway, Webmaster and admins have understood what type of moderation is going on in this section. So, do not have much high hopes that your mod could easily ban anyone based on racial reasons again.
Anyway, @Serpentine , I have heard multiple times that you are complaining about having too much work and less free time for the forum. Why don't you resign?

I thought that you have already understood that how your mods ban on my account got removed by his bosses? :lol:
Anyway, Webmaster and admins have understood what type of moderation is going on in this section. So, do not have much high hopes that your mod could easily ban anyone based on racial reasons again.
Anyway, @Serpentine , I have heard multiple times that you are complaining about having too much work and less free time for the forum. Why don't you resign?
webmaster baraye inke khodshirini kone az in kara ziad mikone.asan emaliesho gozashte kesayi ke ban shodan behesh email bedan va isshhun dar hagheshun bazl o bakhshesh kone va ye chand vaghti zoodtar lifteshun kone.

I thought that you have already understood how your mods ban on my account got removed by his bosses? :lol:

If anything, Serpentine was way too nice.
Personally I would have given you a permanent ban.

webmaster baraye inke khodshirini kone az in kara ziad mikone.asan emaliesho gozashte kesayi ke ban shodan behesh email bedan.
Anyway, kaar e dorosti anjaam daad. albatteh man email nazadam, yek seri az a'zaaye torkiye i, touye GHQ, chand ta thread baaz kardand va be ban shodan e man e'teraaz kardand. ensaafan, kaamelan mozhek va naa'aadelaaneh man ra ban karde boud. Anyway, hattaa shoma ham ke hezbollahi hasti, ba moderation e mod e irani moshkel daari. in shekl az moderation, ke mobtani bar bi ghaanouni hast, faghat member ha ra be joun e hamdige mindaaze va doshmani ijaad misheh. ettefaaghan ghablan ke mod e irani kam tar active boud, ma kam tar moshkel daashtim. hattaa ma ba hezbollahi ha, be hich vajh, inghadr tou forum dargiri nadaashtim. mitouni az haman, s00r3na va baghiye ham beporsi. be nazar e man, be onvaan e yeki az senior member haye irani, dar kenaar soheil va abii, be salaah e khod e serpentine va baghiyeh hast ke este'faa bede.

If anything, Serpentine was way too nice.
Personally I would have given you a permanent ban.
LOL, who are you? don't waste my time.
BTW, FYI int'l mod has no power to issue permanent ban.

Anyway, kaar e dorosti anjaam daad. albatteh man email nazadam, yek seri az a'zaaye torkiye i, touye GHQ, chand ta thread baaz kardand va be ban shodan e man e'teraaz kardand. ensaafan, kaamelan mozhek va naa'aadelaaneh man ra ban karde boud. Anyway, hattaa shoma ham ke hezbollahi hasti, ba moderation e mod e irani moshkel daari. in shekl az moderation, ke mobtani bar bi ghaanouni hast, faghat member ha ra be joun e hamdige mindaaze va doshmani ijaad misheh. ettefaaghan ghablan ke mod e irani kam tar active boud, ma kam tar moshkel daashtim. mitouni az haman, soheil va baghiye ham beporsi. be nazar e man, be onvaan e yek senior member haye irani, dar kenaar soheil va abii, be salaah e khod e serpentine va baghiyeh hast ke este'faa bede.

LOL, who are you? don't waste my time.

man hich moshkeili nadarm ,un turkam bayad ye haeli beyne Turk budan va zede irani va separatist budan ghael beshan.

@rmi5

You're going to pay for that. :lol:

@ResurgentIran

This separatist is an Iran-hater who floods every thread with Iran bashing while trying to retain his laughable 'Iranian' identity. He should mind his own business in his own nation. :coffee:

man hich moshkeili nadarm ,un turkam bayad ye haeli beyne Turk budan va zede irani va separatist budan ghael beshan.
ya'ni chi haael ghaael beshan? ghaziyeh kheyli vaazeh hast. mardom age az yek system raazi nabaashand, sa'y mikonand ke oun system ra jaaygozin konan. age gorouh e ghomi ye dige i ham baashand, tamaayol be joda shodan peyda mikonand. kojaaye in baraaye to ajib hast? vaghti har rouz bebini ke oun taraf e marz, ham ghomi haat daarand pishraft mikonand, vali to nemitouni hattaa bachchat ra beferesti be madrese be zabaan e khodesh, khob entezaar daari che ettefaaghi biyofte?

@rmi5

You're going to pay for that. :lol:

Then I would vote for 500. After all, he is a semite as Al-hasani says. ;):lol:

Mods are not supposed to always have free time for the forum and I have managed the section properly despite being busy in last weeks.

I'm going through some discussions to introduce another mod for this section who will be able to deal with trolls more properly and to have more free time.

Anyway, kaar e dorosti anjaam daad. albatteh man email nazadam, yek seri az a'zaaye torkiye i, touye GHQ, chand ta thread baaz kardand va be ban shodan e man e'teraaz kardand. ensaafan, kaamelan mozhek va naa'aadelaaneh man ra ban karde boud. Anyway, hattaa shoma ham ke hezbollahi hasti, ba moderation e mod e irani moshkel daari. in shekl az moderation, ke mobtani bar bi ghaanouni hast, faghat member ha ra be joun e hamdige mindaaze va doshmani ijaad misheh. ettefaaghan ghablan ke mod e irani kam tar active boud, ma kam tar moshkel daashtim. hattaa ma ba hezbollahi ha, be hich vajh, inghadr tou forum dargiri nadaashtim. mitouni az haman, s00r3na va baghiye ham beporsi. be nazar e man, be onvaan e yeki az senior member haye irani, dar kenaar soheil va abii, be salaah e khod e serpentine va baghiyeh hast ke este'faa bede.

No, you and all others received infractions because you deserved it. I think it's like tenth time that I make it clear that separatist content is not allowed here, because it always leads to flaming and a troll war which will deprive other good members of having a troll-less discussion and thread. If you don't like to leave it, take it to other sections.

Mods are not supposed to always have free time for the forum and I have managed the section properly despite being busy in last weeks.

I'm going through some discussions to introduce another mod for this section who will be able to deal with trolls more properly and to have more free time.

Make me the mod, I promise you I will rule with an iron fist and everybody will display the utmost rational behavior.

@Serpentine
take it easy man if someone can not learn sth is not your problem and i don't think a mod should be online 24 hours a day. and i'm sure still most of iranians are ok with your management . personally i think you are a moderate guy and the best choice.

@rmi5
hi. how you doing? no offence but when your flag is sth else (sounds you don't know yourself iranian anymore) isn't it better to let the iranians talk about management of their own part?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom