What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@kollang

lozumi nadare stress dashte bashi. age khub khundi ghat'an natije migiri. agar ham tuie sanjesh 200 shode rotbat ehtemalan tuie konkur ham zire 500 mishi. hala ya zire 200 ya balash, bastegi be khodet dare.

manam stresss dashtam ghable konkur, vali sare jalase be tore ajibi arum budam. shoma ham har cheghadr khundi be hamun iman dashte bash va ghoseie chizi ro ke nakhundi nakhor. ye chize dg inke, hata age kolan sare jalase ye darso bad bezani, aslan nabaiad betarsi, chon ehtemalan kheili sakht bude ke kheilia natunestan bezanan. agar stress begiri be khatere chand soale nazade be zararet tamum mishe. ;)

@Azizam

you can show me posts that are inappropriate and insulting. I can't read many pages to find a word of insult unless they are reported or mentioned.

@kollang

lozumi nadare stress dashte bashi. age khub khundi ghat'an natije migiri. agar ham tuie sanjesh 200 shode rotbat ehtemalan tuie konkur ham zire 500 mishi. hala ya zire 200 ya balash, bastegi be khodet dare.

manam stresss dashtam ghable konkur, vali sare jalase be tore ajibi arum budam. shoma ham har cheghadr khundi be hamun iman dashte bash va ghoseie chizi ro ke nakhundi nakhor. ye chize dg inke, hata age kolan sare jalase ye darso bad bezani, aslan nabaiad betarsi, chon ehtemalan kheili sakht bude ke kheilia natunestan bezanan. agar stress begiri be khate chand soale nazade be zararet tamum mishe. ;)

@Azizam

you can show me posts that are inappropriate and insulting. I can't read many pages to find a word of insult unless they are reported or mentioned.

Post 13075 on page 872

Thanks

You know..... After having money and "parti" ,university degree is the most important thing that people would care about you in Iran.its how you can be identified as educated or uneducated person.

I use propranolol every day.it just let me survive.nothing more.

I don't know what you're going to study my friend but here is my experience ,

If you have someone to help you ( parti ) , so you just need a degree ( sometimes even don't need that , it depends on your parti ) and it doesn't matter where you have taken that no matter if you have a sharif degree or the worst and furthest azad university .

If you don't have the parti then university degree might not be useful but your skill and knowledge plays the main role ( at least in my course , civil engineering )

BTW , University in the other side is important , A good university can make you to advance and become the best in your course and a bad one can destroy you BUT it all depends on you , If you try hard and sacrifice other things for your goal you can make up .

I hope it was useful .

@Ostad

How come your thread had never been locked down.. whereas we are opening our 20th chill thread....:sad:

@KingMamba Why don't you ask Iranians about "Muslim Brotherhood" ? :)

so what does it tell you? think of pdf members as a sample, and iran population as a manageable size, what does it tell you?

PDF is not even a sample of the Pakistani membership let alone the membership from other countries.

Truth is if a Muslim Iranian joins the rest of you hound him until they go inactive. @kollang @raptor22 both used to be much more active when I first joined.

PDF is not even a sample of the Pakistani membership let alone the membership from other countries.

Truth is if a Muslim Iranian joins the rest of you hound him until they go inactive. @kollang @raptor22 both used to be much more active when I first joined.

with all due respect, you sitting over there in united states, new york and you want to tell me whats going in on in my country?

with all due respect, you sitting over there in united states, new york and you want to tell me whats going in on in my country?

With all due respect I said nothing of the sort and aren't you in London? All I said is I take internet trends with a pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom