What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As long as I know him , he doesn't do anything with no reason . He usually bans people because of insulting other members , their religions and such reasons which is mostly done by the so called liberals .

I think you should ask him the reason when he's online .
Mohsenam (previously banned) guy made some offensive comments against non-Muslims and nothing happened to him so far. Not even his posts were removed by the admin but if Abii posts something against people like Mohsenam, he makes sure not to wait a second before removing it. And I was talking about this forum as a whole, not just your admin. This forum is more inclined towards Islamic extremism.

Last edited:
@haman10 @Ostad @Serpentine @S00R3NA and others
How is life going, men.I need your attention.how do you pass stressful moments like that of mine usually?

I ranked 220th and 480th(region 2) on first and second sanjesh exams.I am concerned whether I will do the same in konkur or not?

Last edited:
@haman10 @Ostad @Serpentine @S00R3NA and others
How is life going, men.I need your attention.how do you pass stressful moments like that of mine usually?

I ranked 220th and 480th on first and second sanjesh exams.I am concerned whether I will do the same in konkur or not?
just let it go, i mean do your best but keep feelings away and keep it in your mind konkur is less than 5 percent of your life.
ps:during the very stressful moments like giving lectures or etc, i usually use Propranolol 10mg i dont know its ok or not @haman10 :lol:, but it is very helpful.

Mohsenam (previously banned) guy made some offensive comments against non-Muslims and nothing happened to him so far. Not even his posts were removed by the admin but if Abii posts something against people like Mohsenam, he makes sure not to wait a second before removing it. And I was talking about this forum as a whole, not just your admin. This forum is more inclined towards Islamic extremism.

Pakistan Defence Forum

Tnx bro :D hows everything with u ?

I ranked 220th and 480th(region 2) on first and second sanjesh exams.I am concerned whether I will do the same in konkur or not?
nah :D mine was about a 500 more than what i got in real konkour . also my rank was a little better than yours in sanjesh :D

movafagh bashi . hatman harchi bekhai miari chon rotbat khoobe :)

guys sorry i am super busy these days.:undecided: but...
View attachment 31953
:partay:
hajji ghabl az inke beri ta 2 hafte nayay ye chizi begoo baba mellato gerefti dastgah :D :D

dige dooset nadarim :angry: :enjoy:

:bunny:

Propranolol 10mg
from wikipedia :

Treats high blood pressure, angina (chest pain), irregular heartbeat, migraine headaches, tremors, and lowers the risk of repeated heart attacks. This medicine is a beta blocker.

also has some serious side effects :D :D

albate masraf ye doonash vase emtehan kheyli ham bad nist :D :D :D :D

But it's still an international forum. That's what makes this forum interesting, no?

Yes but most pakistanis are devout Muslims so we have to be careful not to offend their religious sensibilities.

just let it go, i mean do your best but keep feeling away and keep it in your mind konkur is less than 5 percent of your life.
ps:during the very stressful moments like giving lectures or etc, i usually use Propranolol 10mg i dont know its ok or not @haman10 :lol:, but it is very helpful.
Thanks

You know..... After having money and "parti" ,university degree is the most important thing that people would care about you in Iran.its how you can be identified as educated or uneducated person.

I use propranolol every day.it just let me survive.nothing more.

Yes but most pakistanis are devout Muslims so we have to be careful not to offend their religious sensibilities.
I agree but still being biased will harm the quality of this forum. Especially when losing sensible members who can actually contribute something to the forum because of religious extremists who can't even make up a simple sentence.

Tnx bro :D hows everything with u ?

nah :D mine was about a 500 more than what i got in real konkour . also my rank was a little better than yours in sanjesh :D

movafagh bashi . hatman harchi bekhai miari chon rotbat khoobe :)

hajji ghabl az inke beri ta 2 hafte nayay ye chizi begoo baba mellato gerefti dastgah :D :D

dige dooset nadarim :angry: :enjoy:

:bunny:
naaaaaaaaaaaaa:undecided:

fek kardin gereftanam lol :rofl:.
actually on the paper i am head of quadrotor drone project in uni.and we have a very limited time
9 vahed ro hazfe ezterari kardam vase in proje.:sad:

from wikipedia :

Treats high blood pressure, angina (chest pain), irregular heartbeat, migraine headaches, tremors, and lowers the risk of repeated heart attacks. This medicine is a beta blocker.

also has some serious side effects :D :D

albate masraf ye doonash vase emtehan kheyli ham bad nist :D :D :D :D
Come on...:sick:

naaaaaaaaaaaaa:undecided:

fek kardin gereftanam lol :rofl:.
actually on the paper i am head of quadrotor drone project in uni.and we have a very limited time
9 vahed ro hazfe ezterari kardam vase in proje.:sad:
wow !! agha khodaeesh baro bach inja hame ende savadan :\

damet garm dadash !! eyvoola !! :yahoo::yahoo:

Come on...:sick:
are dadash , torokhoda jav gir nashi ha har rooz bokhori :(

fek kardin gereftanam lol
faghat ye adam ba IQ < 100 ye hamchin fekri mikone :D

Back
Top Bottom