What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't support arresting people for something like this as it's stupid .

But one question , Is what they did illegal in Iran right now ? If yes , Then arguing is pointless and I simply give the right to the ones arrested them .

Yeap.

Arian is a mullah apologist half the time. He can't help himself. Instead of condemning it, he responds with that.
Well, I guess it's not possible to become a moderator on this forum without being an extremist or an extremist apologist.

Well, I guess it's not possible to become a moderator on this forum without being an extremist or an extremist apologist.

Dear Azizam, we Iranian members chose him to be our moderator and that's certainly our business to keep him or change him .

I respectfully ask you not to meddle in this matter .

Thanks .

Last edited:
Well then sorry about that but I've noticed that liberals get banned at drop of a hat while extremist nutjobs are allowed to curse non-Muslims on every thread on this forum.

As long as I know him , he doesn't do anything with no reason . He usually bans people because of insulting other members , their religions and such reasons which is mostly done by the so called liberals .

I think you should ask him the reason when he's online .

As long as I know him , he doesn't do anything with no reason . He usually bans people because of insulting other members , their religions and such reasons which is mostly done by the so called liberals .

I think you should ask him the reason when he's online .

I respect him but he is doing nothing against non religious and trolls of Indians and Iranian against our government.

guys sorry i am super busy these days.:undecided: but...
tumblr_ma9dobHTaK1rto225o1_500.gif

:partay:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom