What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

agha salavat befrest

47029e0b59d57c4b998e9e9ca6dd6372.gif

take a zolpidem an hour before bed . be sure you do that when its exactly your sleeping hour cause it changes your bilogical clock if you dont take it on time .

as an example take a zolpidem on 00:00 so that you can sleep on 01:00 AM .

after 4 days , make it a half ..... take half of a zolpidem before bed .

then after another 3 days make it one forth of a zolpidem ....... make sure u stop taking it after another 3 days .

zolpidem is very powerful but it has some low side effects , dont use it more than this (both in time and dose ).

sleep tight :)
lol typical Iranian advice regarding anything remotely problematic in life. Taking medication should be the last resort.

Here you have to be on your death bed before they give you medication. In the 12 years I was in Iran I took more medication than a typical person gets in his entire lifetime in the West.

@S00R3NA

If you can't sleep it's because you're not tired enough. I don't know how it's in Iran, but if you have 24 hour gyms, go to the gym for half an hour and run on the treadmill. Or you can do pushups for half an hour at home. Don't drink tea before bed or drink decaffeinated tea before sleep. Don't take meds like a retard just b/c you can't sleep lol

good luck

Dear @Abii , I always enjoy to mock mullah's stupidity, but, to be honest, sometimes, Mullahs are stupids in an extent that they leave me speechless.
"if I erase it, they won't know it's there"

Brought to you by the same people who Photoshop an entire military and make mock ups of jets and drones lol

I think it says "visit Azerbaijan" or something doesn't it? I would've added don't before it if I was stupid enough to Photoshop it. This harms themselves more than anything.

They're so dumb lmfao
It says ''Azerbaijan, the land of fire'' its Azerbaijani tourism slogan, i really dont understand what the problem is.

It says ''Azerbaijan, the land of fire'' its Azerbaijani tourism slogan, i really dont understand what the problem is.

Their problem is with the name "Azerbaijan" and Azerbaijani people. Although, if you ask them now, they would tell you that they don't have any problem with us and they do not support Armenia. :lol::lol::lol: These mullahs are really a joke. They fund Armenians to protest against Turkey in Tehran, a few days ago, and they even censor the name "Azerbaijan" from their newspapers.

What does land of fire means, is it related that popular Aatasgah of Azerbaijan.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom