What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Why would they do that? He didn't seem like a really political guy to me. Maybe you guys know something i don't.

Yup, that's a possibility. :frown:

I remember him seriously not wanting to share his location with me because he was fearing , saying anything is possible.

Is government really this strict and paranoid or he's exaggerating ?

The term Aryan means something totally different in Europe and European culture. It's only a few hundred years old. I think Hitler copied the term from a previous German "author" (don't remember the details). In any case, it's associated with race.

In our region it was always cultural. These days though, many insecure losers from our own neck of the woods submit to that European definition and then try to say they are also aryan. When you submit to that def'n, then yeah, an Albanian would be more Aryan. The problem is that Aryan is a cultural classification, not a racial one.

Even in Hinduism, Aryan(Sanskrit: Arya) is a cultural term, not a race. Ancient Indians called themselves as Aryan because of feeling of cultural superiority towards Vedic customs and thus every Hindu who revere Vedas is an Aryan. In Hindu scriptures Dravida is a geographic expression for southernmost portion of South India. Europeans faked both Arya and Dravida into Aryan and Dravidian races. British used this theory to divide the North Indians and South Indians although the attempt failed because Indians were too religious to be influenced by that.

Even in Hinduism, Aryan(Sanskrit: Arya) is a cultural term, not a race. Ancient Indians called themselves as Aryan because of feeling cultural of superiority towards Vedic customs and thus by every Hindu who revere Vedas is an Aryan. In Hindu scriptures Dravida is a geographic expression for southernmost portion of South India. Europeans faked both Arya and Dravida into Aryan and Dravidian races. British used this theory to divide the North Indians and South Indians although the attempt failed because Indians were too religious to be influenced by that.
Failed? Indians and Pakistanis are the most racially obsessed people in the subcontinent. You can't deny that.

@Abii

Exams for Turkish universities entrance, but he already missed one university that he liked, since he was too late for registration.
but still someone would atleast be able to come on a few times and talk with his friends one would think. I hope he is okay.

@haman10

So how did you find out that ghara ghan had exams if non of us turkish members knew?

The term Aryan means something totally different in Europe and European culture. It's only a few hundred years old. I think Hitler copied the term from a previous German "author" (don't remember the details). In any case, it's associated with race.

I believe you are referring to Heinrich Schliemann(1822-1890).

Failed? Indians and Pakistanis are the most racially obsessed people in the subcontinent. You can't deny that.

You didn't get it, many Indians see this Aryan-Dravidian theory as British fabrication to insult Indian culture and Hinduism and the theory failed to penetrate in India.

Are you implying that Sri Lankans are the best? ;)
No way, Sri Lanka is far behind being the best but at least better than the rest in the subcontinent when it comes to these types of issues.

LOL, in this situations, give them a middle finger and finish the discussion. :lol: ;)

The guy got his answer and ran back. I have bashed so many wannabe Aryan kids same like him. :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom