What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

btw life is super when you get paid to sit at home and troll on defence.pk lol

literally for 3 straight days I've been getting paid to sit at home. I love Canada and unions :D

again , i agree with you . in iran doctors prescribe "dexamethasone" which is a very very powerful immuno-suppressant drug for each and every sore throat !!! That is insane ! it immediately removes any bad feeling / disease in the body , but has serious side effects later in life .

lol , again you're exaggerating ....

almost every text book regarding medical care in written in US . you know i dont like US , but seriously , if there was no US , modern medical care would still be following the iranian textbook of abu ali sina :lol:

no , its not insane . as i said before , that drug is safe for use if its taken with doctors prescription . UK care system has a lot of huge big faults , just like the american one . if you want to know why , ask , i can explain

peace .
Two different issues. USA has the best universities and research facilities on the planet. They produce the most research and also have the corporations that puts the research to use. They produce the medication and all the other medical supplies we use around the world.

BUT, they have a shitty medical system for their own citizens. No universal healthcare (only OECD country to not have this), medical companies and insurance companies can push doctors to prescribe medication through legal bribes and other contributions etc...

Here in Canada the govt regulates the industry so it's much more clean. Healthcare is universal and "free," and insurance/drug companies can't push doctors to do anything.

Last edited:
Healthcare is universal and "free,"
maybe thats the reason that u havent received any medication :lol:

taking care of bacterial diseases with anti-biotics is a "MUST" !! some of them like streptococcus pyogenous / group A strep infection can cause huge heart problems later .

some of them can cause self-immune diseases later ....

these kind of problems need medication and "colds" cannot be ignored because giving medicine is bad ... lol

maybe thats the reason that u havent received any medication :lol:

taking care of bacterial diseases with anti-biotics is a "MUST" !! some of them like streptococcus pyogenous can cause huge heart problems later .

some of them can cause self-immune diseases later ....

these kind of problems need medication and "colds" can.not be ignored because giving medicine is bad ... lol
lmao so a common cold leads to bacterial infections now?

Let's look at life expectancy data for all 4 countries mentioned so far: Canada is first with ~83 years for men and 85 years for women, UK is second, US is third and Iran is last with 73 years for men and 75 for women.

Canada is obviously doing the best out of all.

btw, people here even try to buy products that aren't anti-bacterial to reduce the chances of immunity. My brother went to primary school here and they used to teach them how to make homemade soap to avoid having to buy soaps from the supermarket (b/c of the chemicals and medical ingredients). By 2020 we will have a life expectancy close to 90 years, so of course what Canada is doing makes more sense.

lmao so a common cold leads to bacterial infections now?
looks like you know better than me ..... i leave it to that ....

a "common cold" is a viral disease which paves the way for bacteria in body to grow ....

thats why the nasal discharge changes color during disease and u have infectious throat ..... i know !! puke !! :lol:

looks like you know better than me ..... i leave it to that ....

a "common cold" is a viral disease which paves the way for bacteria in body to grow ....

thats why the nasal discharge changes color during disease and u have infectious throat ..... i know !! puke !! :lol:
Here's the thing. In the 12 years that I was in Iran, I was receiving MULTIPLE shots a year, I was taking medication monthly, I was visiting my doctor for every little thing and every old person that I knew was on his/her deathbed and taking a bag of medication.

In the 14 years that I've been in Canada I have received ZERO shots, I've taken pain killers one time after getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I have never received medication for a common cold and don't know anyone that has been prescribed medication for a common cold either, every old person I see around me is on his/her bike/swimming/running etc... and has little to no medication in his/her possession. I feel better too. The country has a better life expectancy than USA, UK and the European Union.

What do you say to that? Obviously the system here works FAR better than most.

People are so addicted to medicines that when doctors don't give them a medicine they got mad.

How is the health care in Iran ?

People are so addicted to medicines that when doctors don't give them a medicine they got mad.

How is the health care in Iran ?
Nothing to write home about. Ranked 93rd in the world (Turkey is 71 I think). Basically here's a bag of medication and a penicillin shot and get out.

Nothing to write home about. Ranked 93rd in the world (Turkey is 71 I think). Basically here's a bag of medication and a penicillin shot and get out.

Its probably a lot better right now, I remember going to hospital as a child in early 2000s, it was really depressing, everything is better currently.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom