What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

well you shock me before with speaking farsi :eek: now you again shock me when you say i cant speak faris :lol: dude these days im really full of stress i didn't get your point sry , im upset about losing my Beloved ege uni :( i was stupid i just studied and i forget to check the date of applying for universities exam :cry:

Ege Üniversitesi YÖS 2014 Duyurusu | METROPOL EĞİTİM KURUMLARI | YÖS - SAT - Türkçe Öğretim Merkezi

6 days ago the applying time for ege is ends yet odtü - itü - hacettepe didn't give their exam date this means this 3 uni wont get student from out side of turkey :cray: now the odtü - itü - hacettepe is wont accept me and ege is gone for my stupidity idk where i should go i wish i could speak with @Neptune

You need to call them right now, and also send them emails, and also send a friend to see them in person. Deadlines can be changed a few days. ;) But, only a few days and you have already lost 6 days. so, be very quick and call them now ;)

We both know that's not true, but whatever floats your boat.

You know very well that there is alot of Turkish members here, and they do not accept those allegations, and in your post you claim that a massacre was conducted against Armenians by them. Hence, your not speaking from a neutral position at all.

It's not something like the Jewish holocaust (which by the way is denied in Iran), and it's not accepted by Turkey itself. It's also far more complex, and includes mutual atrocities.

Last edited:
We both know that's not true, but whatever floats your boat.

You know very well that there is alot of Turkish members here, and they do not accept those allegations, and in your post you claim that a massacre was conducted against Armenians by them. Hence, your not speaking from a neutral position at all.

It's not something like the Jewish holocaust (which by the way is denied in Iran), and it's not accepted by Turkey itself. It's also far more complex, and includes mutual atrocities.

I thought I already posted in English. I didn't acknowledge anything in the post and and have always refused to participate in discussions related to it. My sole purpose is posting the news of that demonstration since Armenians are mostly a passive part of the society and barely hold any demonstrations in the country.

I thought I already posted in English. I didn't acknowledge anything in the post and and have always refused to participate in discussions related to it. My sole purpose is posting the news of that demonstration since Armenians are mostly a passive part of the society and barely hold any demonstrations in the country.

Why should they, they are treated as kings by the ISLAMIC Republic of Iran, whereas Muslim minorities are withhold any of their basic rights, and are also forbidden to speak about it.

Armenians can freely hold demonstrations like that, tell me if Jews can, and tell me if any minority group can hold a demonstration without police reaction.

Why should they, they are treated as kings by the ISLAMIC Republic of Iran, whereas Muslim minorities are withhold any of their basic rights, and are also forbidden to speak about it.

Armenians can freely hold demonstrations like that, tell me if Jews can, and tell me if any minority group can hold a demonstration without police reaction.

Since Iran is not exactly a democracy, anyone who wants to hold demonstrations and it doesn't directly target authorities, it will be totally okay. Be it minorities or majority, be it Jews or Christians. Jews actually have held quite some demonstrations, but most of them were either supporting Iran or condemning Israel. This applies to all and if there is a restriction on holding demonstrations, it will be for all. I think events after 2009 elections totally demonstrates my point.

@kouroshkourosh

if you want to discuss historical stuff about Armenians and Turks, take it to other sections. Here is not the place.

Since Iran is not exactly a democracy, anyone who wants to hold demonstrations and it doesn't directly target authorities, it will be totally okay. Be it minorities or majority, be it Jews or Christians. Jews actually have held quite some demonstrations, but most of them were either supporting Iran or condemning Israel. This applies to all and if there is a restriction on holding demonstrations, it will be for all. I think events after 2009 elections totally demonstrates my point.

I agree with u serpentine.Do u know any democracy in asia(other than japan)?
I dont want to talk what is goning on in US

i agree with serpentine.Do u know any democracy in asia(other than japan)?
I dont want to talk what is goning on in US

South Korea, Japan, Australia, India and very few of others. Most of the Asia are either dictatorships or flawed democracies.

South Korea, Japan, Australia, India and very few of others. Most of the Asia are either dictatorships or flawed democracies.
That's wrong and also a fallacy. There are huge differences between those so called flawed democracies. Anyway, Iran is not even considered as a flawed democracy and is a fully-totalitarian regime by any definition.

That's wrong and also a fallacy. There are huge differences between those so called flawed democracies. Anyway, Iran is not even considered as a flawed democracy and is a fully-totalitarian regime by any definition.

If you read again, I didn't say anything about Iran being a democracy or a flawed one.
My point is that Asia doesn't have many democracies.

You need to call them right now, and also send them emails, and also send a friend to see them in person. Deadlines can be changed a few days. ;) But, only a few days and you have already lost 6 days. so, be very quick and call them now ;)
i call'em and they gave me a big bilakh lol if this year i could go to the uni i want ill just chose a lower mark need uni and i ill start my turkish language course than next year inshallah i ill got o ege the uni and a city i want :D

@Ostad @rmi5 both of you thanks for helping me

BTW you didn't tell what is that band in Turkmenistan's flag. Best of luck for your exam.
those are the 5 mark of major tribe of turkmenistan :lol:

i call'em and they gave me a big bilakh lol if this year i could go to the uni i want ill just chose a lower mark need uni and i ill start my turkish language course than next year inshallah i ill got o ege the uni and a city i want :D

@Ostad @rmi5 both of you thanks for helping me

those are the 5 mark of major tribe of turkmenistan :lol:

I hope you succeed in your exam .

:-)

taze darje gereftam shodam afsare khalaban koja beram
:rofl:

ina ro :

respect :

2u9SiJpsIE.jpg

lol :

e8N5ZKExrH.jpg

TfiwuIVmDD.jpg