What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

it's the second page of the book my bro buyed from metropol "ders hane " in ankara near kizilay square :-) it's about math and i was answering some of it's test i thought i know the questions but every time i failed to get the answer now when i look at the answer i realize it wasn't the thing that i thought now i need some one to translate this page from english to Persian so i ill be sure in what im dealing with in the first page it's written in turkish i know you speak farsi but im not sure you could translate it if you like ill put the first page and we can try :-)
haha, no bro, i cannot speak Farsi. just some words. was my trolling too successful? :D
good luck with math etc. it sure looks like a complex book.

haha, no bro, i cannot speak Farsi. just some words. was my trolling too successful? :D
good luck with math etc. it sure looks like a complex book.
well you shock me before with speaking farsi :eek: now you again shock me when you say i cant speak faris :lol: dude these days im really full of stress i didn't get your point sry , im upset about losing my Beloved ege uni :( i was stupid i just studied and i forget to check the date of applying for universities exam :cry:

Ege Üniversitesi YÖS 2014 Duyurusu | METROPOL EĞİTİM KURUMLARI | YÖS - SAT - Türkçe Öğretim Merkezi

6 days ago the applying time for ege is ends yet odtü - itü - hacettepe didn't give their exam date this means this 3 uni wont get student from out side of turkey :cray: now the odtü - itü - hacettepe is wont accept me and ege is gone for my stupidity idk where i should go i wish i could speak with @Neptune

ty bro man montazer misham in 2 nafar on besham manoon az etela resani
سلام ترجمش خیلی هم راحته
1.اعداد
دیگه از این به بعد رو بلد نیستم :rofl:

سلام ترجمش خیلی هم راحته
1.اعداد
دیگه از این به بعد رو بلد نیستم :rofl:

well you shock me before with speaking farsi :eek: now you again shock me when you say i cant speak faris :lol: dude these days im really full of stress i didn't get your point sry , im upset about losing my Beloved ege uni :( i was stupid i just studied and i forget to check the date of applying for universities exam :cry:

Ege Üniversitesi YÖS 2014 Duyurusu | METROPOL EĞİTİM KURUMLARI | YÖS - SAT - Türkçe Öğretim Merkezi

6 days ago the applying time for ege is ends yet odtü - itü - hacettepe didn't give their list this means this 3 uni wont get student from out side of turkey :cray: now the odtü - itü - hacettepe is wont accept me and ege is gone for my stupidity idk where i should go i wish i could speak with @Neptune
Sorry to hear that bro. 6 days is a lot though, but just try, you never know. when could you sign up again? next year? anyway, try to contact them and hope for the best. dont worry too much, it'll be alright in the end

Armenians in Tehran demonstrating on 99th anniversary of massacre against them:

10171222_226256054238240_6422219800462618655_n.jpg

10259731_226256117571567_6183353601680154127_n.jpg

10168074_226256217571557_2869055353349763778_n.jpg

1483412_226256164238229_7948329736070133588_n.jpg

@ghara ghan
2.اعداد حقیقی و حسابی
3.تناسب
4.فاکتور گیری
5.اعداد نمایی(توان)
6.ریشه یابی
7.معادله درجه اول
8. اینو نمیدونم فارسیش چی میشه ولی فک کنم نابرابری شاید درست باشه
همون بزرگتر کوچکتر خودمون میشه
9.توابع
10. مجموعه ها
11.چند جمله ای ها
example=4x+6
12. معادله درجه 2
13.مثللثات
14.اعداد مختلط
15.لگاریتم
16. منظور اثبات های مربوط به بخش نظریه اعداد هستش
17.دامنه توابع
18.ماتریس ودترمینان
:sick:
19. حد
20.مشتق
21.انتگرال

@kouroshkourosh

I didn't post those pics to debate on historical stuff, it has happened before and it turned in to a flame war. I just posted it as a demonstration news, not to start a historical discussion which will surely turn into flame wars.

Let's say, would you post photos from a rally of Azerbaijani Turks in Tabriz demanding their rights for native language schools etc? If not, why not? Because you dispute it? Don't accept it? Then shouldn't the same apply to Armenian case? If not, then you agree that you are a hypocrite?

Last edited:
@ghara ghan
2.اعداد حقیقی و حسابی
3.تناسب
4.فاکتور گیری
5.اعداد نمایی(توان)
6.ریشه یابی
7.معادله درجه اول
8. اینو نمیدونم فارسیش چی میشه ولی فک کنم نابرابری شاید درست باشه
همون بزرگتر کوچکتر خودمون میشه
9.توابع
10. مجموعه ها
11.چند جمله ای ها
example=4x+6
12. معادله درجه 2
13.مثللثات
14.اعداد مختلط
15.لگاریتم
16. منظور اثبات های مربوط به بخش نظریه اعداد هستش
17.دامنه توابع
18.ماتریس ودترمینان
:sick:
19. حد
20.مشتق
21.انتگرال
@ghara ghan @Ostad
Dorosteh ;)
chand ta eslaahiyeh:
2) A'daad e gouyaa(kasri) va A'daad e dar mabnaaye 10
8) Naa-mosaavi ha va A'daad e motlagh
12) mo'aadelaat e martabe dovvom, naa-mosaavi ha va tavaabe'
16) Esteghraa ye riyaazi, manzour hamoun asl e Esteghraa hast ;)

Let's say, would you post a rally of Azerbaijani Turks in Tabriz demanding their rights for native language schools etc.? If not, why not? Because you dispute it? Don't accept it? Then shouldn't the same apply to Armenian case? If not, then you accept that you are a hypocrite?

Posting news from a demonstration doesn't mean acknowledging their cause and next time there is a demonstration in Tabriz, I will be more than happy to post it too. I don't have any problem with that and totally support education of local languages in schools.

Now I don't want this to turn in to trolling, so stop it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom