What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It's your job to be cleaning this section. If you don't want to do that, the why are you even a mod?

@haman10 This mod has deleted my comment but the left the Turkish one. He deleted my comment to that targon.

And don't bring issues in GHQ section up here. Keep it there.
oh god .

whats up again ? !

It's your job to be cleaning this section. If you don't want to do that, the why are you even a mod?

@haman10 This mod has deleted my comment but the left the Turkish one. He deleted my comment to that targon.

Mate , trust me , there is no one better than serpentine for this . Firstly , he is not being paid for this . he has lots of things to do in real life and is right now doing us all a favor for being a mod .

secondly , about those posts , he knows what he is doing !! if they mentioned another mod , we would also get infractions along them .

specially u , u should be careful because mods dont have any mercy on regular members . try to become a senior member before u troll :D

I don't care if he is getting paid or not. I am telling him about troll post and he comes and deleted my post. I have not insulted anyone or made troll posts. They come to our section with such trash and he should be stopping them.
@haman10
Mate, I am leaving this forum. There is too much childish behaviour and no real discussions and even their moderators are children and troll. And I am too busy with my Pharmacy exams. Good luck bro. You too @kouroshkourosh

Saying that it's like a copy is not called trolling. You should answer their allegation if you think otherwise.

I know much better what trolling and off topic posts look like and I will deal with them properly.

Saying that it's like a copy is not called trolling. You should answer their allegation if you think otherwise.

I know much better what trolling and off topic posts look like and I will deal with them properly.

Maybe if you looked you would see the comparison pictures which show clearly different bodies. Maybe in your/their mind a helicopter with different body can be considered a "copy". Anyway I don't care. You enjoy dealing with them.

Maybe if you looked you would see the comparison pictures which show clearly different bodies. Maybe in your/their mind a helicopter with different body can be considered a "copy". Anyway I don't care. You enjoy dealing with them.
bebin senior member haye irani az diruz joz ye nafar hichkodum on nashodan
joz 2 3 nafar hamashun mikhan un ashghale tofale ban beshe
man unja hama ro mention kardam.

I'm not the one saying it's a copy. My point is that if someone raises any doubts, you can properly answer them, otherwise, what's the point of discussion when you expect everyone to applaud it? Fair criticism and answers to them are what making internet forums worthy of following.

hamin tofale tala chand ta thread bar zede iarania sakhte khaste ban beshan.
Yup, I remember that Hosseini troll. I reported him and they banned him. I also reported Momble The Great, Ironboot, Martyr Ommlette or something simillar to it, Resurection, Tesurrection, Ghulam-Al Zahra, Amirmahdi, Falon, Shiapahlevan, and also haman10, and all of them have been banned at least one time temporarily or permanently, based on my reports. The list is longer, but, these are the ones in top of my head. I think I have been issued infractions only 1 time, and that's why every single troll and double user hates me in this forum. Anyway, I don't give a damn and I prefer to cooperate with Mods and admins to make a better atmosphere with less trolls in this forum.

Yup, I remember that Hosseini troll. I reported him and they banned him. I also reported Momble The Great, Ironboot, Martyr Ommlette or something simillar to it, Resurection, Tesurrection, Ghulam-Al Zahra, Amirmahdi, Falon, Shiapahlevan, and also haman10, and all of them have been banned at least one time temporarily or permanently, based on my reports. The list is longer, but, these are the ones in top of my head. I think I have been issued infractions only 1 time, and that's why every single troll and double user hates me in this forum. Anyway, I don't give a damn and I prefer to cooperate with Mods and admins to make a better atmosphere with less trolls in this forum.

lol nesfe in accountha male @kouroshkourosh boodan.

You mad ?

anyway , i was just reading old comments here lol , i turned to page 100 on this thread and saw our posts there .

what kind of an stable , sane human being changes like that in 2 month ? :lol:

i suppose no 'human" being . other beings might , but humans not . lol

lol nesfe in accountha male @kouroshkourosh boodan.
LOL, mods have asked me not to openly announce the names of active multiple account users anymore, and tell them via message or GHQ. So, I don't wanna tell you whether he is the owner of those accounts or not. ;) But, I can verify that many of these accounts were made by 1 single person. ;) Anyway, as I said before, there is a solid reason behind the hatred of some trolls about me.
BTW, I remembered that I have reported BestLand as well, and he also got banned, anyway, I don't know whether it was due to my report or not. ;)

You mad ?

anyway , i was just reading old comments here lol , i turned to page 100 on this thread and saw our posts there .

what kind of an stable , sane human being changes like that in 2 month ? :lol:

i suppose no 'human" being . other beings might , but humans not . lol
As @Serpentine asked us, I prefer not to quote you again in the Iran section anymore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom