What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

"America must realize, there are conditions she must accept in Asia. The first is a diversity of Asian cultures, governments, economic and political systems; the second, that to run against the tide of Asian nationalism is worse than impractical - it is also highly dangerous."
Ferdinand Marcos

zj5uuzfzxgu9qp17cgp.jpg

Great cyrus father of Iran

Ok got it, have you heard about Chandragupta Maurya although we don't call him as father but in India, we too admire him to same extent particularly he beat Greeks out of India after Alexander's death and united entire India around 320BC.

khahesh mikonam azizam :D ama jeddan dige thread az een maskhare tar nabood dorost koni ?

etefaghan khastam behet begam goftam narahat mishi . aslan vazeh bood ke oon thread be troll war tabdil mishe .

baadesham khob vaghti mian cherto pert minivisan man javab nadam ?

aziat mikoni hajji ?
اولا این موضوعی که به نظرت بی ارزش میاد فقط توی همین فروم سه تا تاپیک براش درست کرده بودن و ایران رو مسخره میکردن که یه مک آپ دیگه رونمایی کردن، یکیش تو بخش ایران بود یکیش تو بخش خاورمیانه بود یکی دیگش تو بخش مسائل جهانی. هر وب سایت نظامی که فکرش رو بکنی خبر ساخت این ماکت رو منتشر کرده بودن، خوب اگر اینقدر بی ارزشه برای چی اینکارو کرده بودن؟ دلیلش اینه که این اقدام ایران بار سیاسی روانی داره، یه هواپیما از رو سر ناو آمریکایی رد شده بود نمیدونم چند ده نفرشون دچار اختلال روانی شدن و استعفا دادن، حالا ببین وقتی ایران با یه همچین هدفی تمرین بکنه چه تاثیری تو روحیه شون داره، اصلا خود این خبر یه پیام هست برای اونایی که توهم گزینه های روی میز رو دارن
دستکم اینی که من درست کردم و با همت دوستان بسته شد یه خبر درست و از قول مقامات نظامی ایران بود
طرف نوشته جدا؟ شما یا جواب نمیدادی یا مینوشتی بله جدا، یا اینکه دلیل ساخت همچین ماکتی رو بهش میگفتی، دیگه این حسودیت میشه چی بود که اضافه کردی؟ فکر کردی طرف میاد میگه بله حسودیم میشه، اتفاقا من این کامنت شما رو که خوندم فهمیدم یه دعوای دیگه کلید خورد

Some Chinese guy. Don't remember his name

I want to know your views, why many people in western countries confuse Indians as Arabs, even on youtube many people confuse Indian music of being Arab. Being called as Arabs is the most embarrassing thing for us since we have no cultural and facial similarities with them. :o::o:

I want to know your views, why many people in western countries confuse Indians as Arabs, even on youtube many people confuse Indian music of being Arab. Being called as Arabs is the most embarrassing thing for us since we have no cultural and facial similarities with them. :o::o:

They look the same to me. Can you tell the difference between a Chinese and a korean? Similarly, people who are not familiar with the two groups can't tell the difference indians and arabs.

They look the same to me. Can you tell the difference between a Chinese and a korean? Similarly, people who are not familiar with the two groups can't tell the difference indians and arabs.

That sounds both interesting and bizarre. Anyway, are you a Mestizo.

اولا این موضوعی که به نظرت بی ارزش میاد فقط توی همین فروم سه تا تاپیک براش درست کرده بودن و ایران رو مسخره میکردن که یه مک آپ دیگه رونمایی کردن، یکیش تو بخش ایران بود یکیش تو بخش خاورمیانه بود یکی دیگش تو بخش مسائل جهانی. هر وب سایت نظامی که فکرش رو بکنی خبر ساخت این ماکت رو منتشر کرده بودن، خوب اگر اینقدر بی ارزشه برای چی اینکارو کرده بودن؟ دلیلش اینه که این اقدام ایران بار سیاسی روانی داره، یه هواپیما از رو سر ناو آمریکایی رد شده بود نمیدونم چند ده نفرشون دچار اختلال روانی شدن و استعفا دادن، حالا ببین وقتی ایران با یه همچین هدفی تمرین بکنه چه تاثیری تو روحیه شون داره، اصلا خود این خبر یه پیام هست برای اونایی که توهم گزینه های روی میز رو دارن
دستکم اینی که من درست کردم و با همت دوستان بسته شد یه خبر درست و از قول مقامات نظامی ایران بود
طرف نوشته جدا؟ شما یا جواب نمیدادی یا مینوشتی بله جدا، یا اینکه دلیل ساخت همچین ماکتی رو بهش میگفتی، دیگه این حسودیت میشه چی بود که اضافه کردی؟ فکر کردی طرف میاد میگه بله حسودیم میشه، اتفاقا من این کامنت شما رو که خوندم فهمیدم یه دعوای دیگه کلید خورد
harfe hagh javab nadare . ama oona vase maskhare kardan oomade boodan .

shoma ye comment neshoon bede ke be jaye cherto pert , harf manteghi zade bashe .

Beautiful pic but they keep showing the same aircraft for more than one year now. :cheesy:
yes bro .

thats F-14AM #3-6049 . there are several other F-14s undergoing the same upgrade program right now (at the same time - and if i'm not wrong , in isfehan). thats why its taking long.

i heard the avionics upgrade is so awesome that they plan on using the same upgraded radar on some indigenous jets .

the upgrades include the analog parts of AWG-9 being converted to digital parts , thus bringing the radar much closer to that of F-14D , the famous APG-71 :

"The APG-71 was a 1980s upgrade of the AWG-9 for use on the F-14D. It incorporates technology and common modules developed for the APG-70 radar used in the F-15E Strike Eagle, providing significant improvements in (digital) processing speed, mode flexibility, clutter rejection, and detection range. The system features a low-sidelobe antenna, a sidelobe-blanking guard channel, and monopulse angle tracking; all of which are intended to make the radar less vulnerable to jamming.

The system itself is capable of a 460 mile (740 km) range, but the antenna design limits this to only 230 miles (370 km). Use of datalinked data allows two or more F-14D's to operate the system at its maximum range."

That sounds both interesting and bizarre. Anyway, are you a Mestizo.

Yea I'm brown too but a different kind of brown :lol: I guess I am tri-racial. Most Brazilians have traces of Black, European, and Indigenous ancestry. Mestizo is probably accurate.

Yea I'm brown too but a different kind of brown :lol: I guess I am tri-racial. Most Brazilians have traces of Black, European, and Indigenous ancestry. Mestizo is probably accurate.

I was once told by some Portuguese guy about some popular Brazilian show Caminho das Indias full of Indian music and culture, actress was Brazilian but not hard for us to recognize her that she is not from India. :laugh: Portuguese guys seems some nice folks except they still grumble about 1961 and they think its the moral duty of Indians to save their colonial leftover in India.

1950s in iran :

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup, was the overthrow of Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh and his cabinet on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name 'Operation Boot') and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project)

1329817473_iran-1979-revolution.jpg

meanwhile in US :

Man_holding_sign_during_Iranian_hostage_crisis_protest,_1979.jpg

akhe chera intori shod ? chera keshvari ke 2000 sal bar jahan hokm rani mikarad intor badbakht shod ?

yani vaghean mishe hameye kase ha ru sare shah haye bi orze shekoond ya mardom ham moghaser boodan ?

300 sal khordimo khabidim , natigash shod een .

kollan kheyli tanbalim maa irania .

Last edited:
I was once told by some Portuguese guy about some popular Brazilian show Caminho das Indias full of Indian music and culture, actress was Brazilian but not hard for us to recognize her that she is not from India. :laugh: Portuguese guys seems some nice folks except they still grumble about 1961 and they think its the moral duty of Indians to save their colonial leftover in India.

One actor looks very Indian - Juliana Paes. Maybe because of her almond eyes

juliana-paes-na-novela-caminhos-da-india-14-117-thumb-170.jpg

0,,19797299-EX,00.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom