What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's Govinda with instrument and Rajesh Khanna in glasses. Govinda later on gave some awesome comedy movies. Watch 'Dulhe Raja' if you get to watch it.

@Ostad Dulhe Raja is on youtube, I can share the link if you want to watch it.
sure bro, if you can.thanx

sure bro, if you can.thanx

Story is about a rich guy who just bought a hotel at cheap rate and found out an illegal eatery run by Govinda in his compound where all the guest of his hotel eats and he try to get rid of him. Later on he fell in love with rich guy's daughter.

Press the sub button.

اون بمب گذار سفارت چی ؟ اون که کلا فلسطینی بود؟ نبود؟
اگه فردا فلسطین هم آزاد بشه ما برای اونا همون شیعه رافضی هستیم نه بیشتر،با دیدن مرسی و دلارای قطر حماس متحد سی چند ساله چی کار کرد ؟
این بمب گذارای ایرانی خودمون چی؟ آدم مزدور و فریب خورده تو هر کشوری پیدا میشه

Story is about a rich guy who just bought a hotel at cheap rate and found out an illegal eatery run by Govinda in his compound where all the guest of his hotel eats and he try to get rid of him. Later on he fell in love with rich guy's daughter.

Press the sub button.

thanks.
going to watch with my roommate :pop::pop:.

این بمب گذارای ایرانی خودمون چی؟ آدم مزدور و فریب خورده تو هر کشوری پیدا میشه
فقط یه سوال سالانه ایران چقدر داره تو سوریه لبنان و فلسطین هزینه میکنه؟

فقط یه سوال سالانه ایران چقدر داره تو سوریه لبنان و فلسطین هزینه میکنه؟
من نمیدونم ولی از یه چیز مطمئنم هزینه اش خیلی کمتر از اینکه شما رو مخواستیم بفرستیم واسه جنگ تو کشور خودمون
جنگ ایران و عراق که به یاد میارید.جنگ فعلی سوریه رو هم که میبینید. این تروریستها اطراف مرزهای ایران هم که معرف حضورتون هستن.عزیزم طرف شما حاضره بمب ببنده به خودش تا نسل شیعه رو نابود کنه براش مهم نیست که طرفش ارتش یا سپاه پاسداران قدرتمند ایران باشه

من نمیدونم ولی از یه چیز مطمئنم هزینه اش خیلی کمتر از اینکه شما رو مخواستیم بفرستیم واسه جنگ تو کشور خودمون
جنگ ایران و عراق که به یاد میارید.جنگ فعلی سوریه رو هم که میبینید. این تروریستها اطراف مرزهای ایران هم که معرف حضورتون هستن.عزیزم طرف شما حاضره بمب ببنده به خودش تا نسل شیعه رو نابود کنه براش مهم نیست که طرفش ارتش یا سپاه پاسدارانقدرتمند ایران باشه
اکثر جمعیت مسلمان ها شیعه رو جزو اسلام قبول ندارن. و اگر ما با این ترروریست ها و منبعشون که همون عربستان هست وارد جنگ بشیم فلسطینی ها معلومه طرف کی رو میگیرن.
Palestinian:
You're confusing what people want from Saudi Arabia. Most of course will want to use KSA and expect it to be passing around aid. However, that's not what I want, I'd rather we be self sufficient. I want KSA to become a leader we could all appreciate, we don't have leaders in our region today. Then of course all our aspirations are different, since I'm a moderate Islamist I'd like to see a self sufficient more Islamic regional power Middle East. Other people may be different to that.

Last edited:
@INDIC since im very lazy person i only choose the foods i like most no blame acceptable :p:

1- chekdirme

our famous food ! very Delicious
chekdirme_etili.jpg
chekdirme_tavughli.jpg

chekdrime can be cooked by meat chicken and fish sadly i couldn't find a pic of chekdirme with fish , there is a another food similar to fished chekdirme we called yahana but it;s can only be cooked by uzun burn (اوزون برون) fish in turkish it means long nose , couldn't find a pic of yahana too :(

2 un ash
imagine a cold rainy day when you come back from high school to home tired of long day ! what is better than a heavy un ash
1_un_ash.jpg

:woot: eat a lot and sleep until afternoon :victory:

3 turkmen borog ! very Delicious :tup:
borog_2.jpg
borog_3.jpg
borog_4.jpg
borog.jpg

it used to be our ancient sandwich :azn: full of meat it have a lot of kind but i put this few of them

there is another food in this type called kavurdmash choreg ! it's made bread and meat and fat , you need to cook the meat and fat than add it to bread than cook the bread it self sadly couldn't find any pic of it i love that so much

4 karn yarik

karn_yarik_2.jpg

karn_yarki_3.jpg

karn_yarik.jpg
dont ask i wont give my karn yark to you :lol:

it's a common food between turkmens and turkish people i think our karn yark have more water like first pic

@INDIC

5 kulak !
kulak_1.jpg

kulak_2.jpg

there is sea food named kizil ishmil i love that too but sadly there is no pic of it , there is a lot more sea food Kebab polov but as i said im lazy :lol:

these few are my favored sweets

1 bishme

tatli_bishme.jpg

remember to tasted when it's hot !

2 ghatlama

tatli_ghatlama.jpg

3 tatar choreg

tatli_tatar_choreg.jpg

@ghara ghan I will look for un ash, looks very nice and easy to make. Thr borog looks like Gujia we eat here stuffed with condensed milk, roasted durum wheat flour, sugar and dry fruits.

@ghara ghan I will look for un ash, looks very nice and easy to make. Thr borog looks like Gujia we eat here stuffed with condensed milk, roasted durum wheat flour, sugar and dry fruits.
im very happy to hear it but if you think un ash is a some sort of soup than you are wrong it's not a sup and it's not a easy to make im afraid , it's very heavy , we have a lot of chorva (soup) too :D chorva is not a heavy food
we eat un ash with Yogurt and Potato

borog is made of Mince and it have a lot of type my favored cooked by Mince Onions Potato and Dough

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom