What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They came from ancient Sanjan, a town near current Mary city in Turkmenistan. So, they name their first settlement in India as Sanjan after getting permission from the local king Jadi Rana. Their folklore of migration to India is referred as Qissa e Sanjan.
that place as far as i remember located in eastern turkmenistan not Western ty for info anyway :agree::smitten:

Why is Iranian food so bland? It's not like spicy indian. Why middle eastern food is not very spicy?
We dont like spicy food as much as mexicans and indians :)

but actually iranian food satisfies a very vast variety of desires except pepper lovers :D

try Tah chin for example , i saw brits ordering it in a restaurant in isfahan . i promise you'll love it :

tahchin%20morgh.png

Tahchin Morgh Recipe

use lots of saffron ;)

Why is Iranian food so bland? It's not like spicy indian. Why middle eastern food is not very spicy?

Iranian foods are number 1 in the whole galaxy .

Believe me , I'm not saying this as I'm Iranian .

khodetam ke nisti haji ? :lol:
shomam hozooret manavi hast ?

salam . na man az manavia be duram .

@iranigirl2 , Do you know anything about cooking ? especially Iranian traditional ones ?

Last edited:

but actually iranian food satisfies a very vast variety of desires except pepper lovers :D

try Tah chin for example , i saw brits ordering it in a restaurant in isfahan . i promise you'll love it :

tahchin%20morgh.png

Tahchin Morgh Recipe

use lots of saffron ;)
bro in kojash tah chine ? inke cake e sharbatiye haste ! :omghaha:

that place as far as i remember located in eastern turkmenistan not Western ty for info anyway :agree::smitten:

Do you still have that place with the name Sanjan.

tahchin%20morgh.png

Tahchin Morgh Recipe

use lots of saffron ;)

what is this cake or baked rice.

Do you still have that place with the name Sanjan.

what is this cake or baked rice.
Dude, that place has been claimed to be around Neyshabur, which is in Khurasan province of Iran, and not in Turkmenistan. BTW, there is not currently any place named Sanjan, and that story, itself, looks made up.

Shabiheh tahchin nist, vali berenj estefaadeh kardeh. pas cake ham nist. :lol:
manzuram tazinesh bud :D rooye berenj peste va anar rikhte man roo yade bastani va cake sharbati mindaze :D

Anyway, what my little bro is doing?
taking speed test from myself waiting for exam date doing homes duty watching dollar's price and yarane ! take caring of mom planing for future dreaming to be a rich :lol: you ? :D

manzuram tazinesh bud :D rooye berenj peste va anar rikhte man roo yade bastani va cake sharbati mindaze :D

taking speed test from myself waiting for exam date doing homes duty watching dollar's price and yarane ! take caring of mom planing for future dreaming to be a rich :lol: you ? :D
LOL, I am also busy with submitting homework, projects, research, studying, watching TV-series, ...
:D

Dude, that place has been claimed to be around Neyshabur, which is in Khurasan province of Iran, and not in Turkmenistan. BTW, there is not currently any place named Sanjan, and that story, itself, looks made up.

I have no idea about it, its according to the legends they have.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom