What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

2014-01-02+13.06.19-2.jpg

This is prepoared with 4-5 different types of chillies.other spices are unlimited.

It is sheep head curry.

Last edited:
one day i should taste it :bounce: :enjoy:

Try this Hyderabadi Biryani and its very spicy. I heard the original Iranian Biryani got extinct.

250px-Chickenbiryani.JPG

It is eaten with these, the left one is Mirchi ka salan( curried green chilli in peanut butter) and right one is Dahi(salty yoghurt with green chilli, cucumber and cilantro flakes).
250px-Mirchi_ka_salan_and_Dahi_chutney.jpg

Try this Hyderabadi Biryani and its very spicy. I heard the original Iranian Biryani got extinct.

250px-Chickenbiryani.JPG

It is eaten with these, the left one is Mirchi ka salan( curried green chilli in peanut butter) and right one is Dahi(salty yoghurt with green chilli, cucumber and cilantro flakes).
No, they still make it in Isfahan as far as I know. ;)

250px-Chickenbiryani.JPG

Hyderabad biryani is not spicey you need to eat Rayalaseema Pot biryani.

932f7f49154a36b14fc9a06219d3f332_200_thumb.jpg

Nellore-pot-Biryani-recipe-140613.jpg
IMG_4925-001.JPG

250px-Chickenbiryani.JPG

it's look Delicious

No, they still make it in Isfahan as far as I know. ;)

I was told some kebab is known as Biryani in Iran while the original rice-meat Iranian Biryani got extinct. Some Turkish guy once posted a dish named Buryan which was similar to Biryani but meat wasn't marinated in the way it is done here.

Hyderabad biryani is not spicey you need to eat Rayalaseema Pot biryani.

932f7f49154a36b14fc9a06219d3f332_200_thumb.jpg

I know some places where they make very spicy Hyderabadi Biryani. :lol::lol:

:rofl:

to zereshk polo ke peste nemirizan ! ;)
نکته اش دیدن زرشک بود نه زرشک پلو
فکر توجیه کردن این بی حرمتی به خانواده زرشک ها رو از کلت بیرون کن
درضمن توی کیک هم انار یا پسته نمیریزن
ولی توی شیرین پلو پسته میریزن

I was told some kebab is known as Biryani in Iran while the original rice-meat Iranian Biryani got extinct. Some Turkish guy once posted a dish named Buryan which was similar to Biryani but meat wasn't marinated in the way it is done here.

IN scale of 10 hyderabadi biryani in Hyderbad will be 1-5 spicey.

Rayalsaeema biryani are 8-10.There is a diff between adding 9-10 hybrid chillies and 1-2 guntur chillies.

:meeting:

Actually it is not a kebab, but I think they serve it without rice. We refer to rice-meat category, as "Polo" or "Chelo" based on the cooking style of rice.

IN scale of 10 hyderabadi biryani in Hyderbad will be 1-5 spicey.

Rayalsaeema biryani are 8-10.There is a diff between adding 9-10 hybrid chillies and 1-2 guntur chillies.

:meeting:

Food of Andhra Pradesh is very very hot, I only liked them because curry leaves and tamarind makes it taste different from the Northern curries.

Actually it is not a kebab, but I think they serve it without rice. We refer to rice-meat category, as "Polo" or "Chelo" based on the cooking style of rice.

What is polo and chelo. :dirol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom