What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yes always.
a friend told me when they killed Sepahboud Gharani he was the one who took his revenge. and guess where he was in the revenge force. behind machine gun over a tank.:cheesy:

Yes, I have heard that he has literally fought alone with Iraqis for more than 1-2 hours, when his friends got martyred in a fight.
RIP to them, and bravo to him.

Yes, I have heard that he has literally fought alone with Iraqis for more than 1-2 hours, when his friends got martyred in a fight.
RIP to them, and bravo to him.
ye bar to mosahebeye rasmi goft age midunestam baad az enghelab rohaniyone darbari sare kar miyan aslan enghelab nemikardam.
when he was 14, he had a gun for defending his family.:tup:

ye bar to mosahebeye rasmi goft age midunestam baad az enghelab rohaniyone darbari sare kar miyan aslan enghelab nemikardam.
when he was 14, he had a gun for defending his family.:tup:

Baraaye man ajibeh ke che tor rafteh dars e aakhoundi khoundeh? aslan baa rouhiyash saazegaar nist. midounam ke fogh-al'aaddeh mazhabi hast,... vali aakhound ha ma'moulan yek rouhiyeh ye dige i daarand. midouni ke manzouram chi hast, ma'moulan ye jour cholman va donbaal e poul va mozakhraf gouyi va sigheh kardan va paacheh khaari va bi orzeh va bi faayedeh hastand, vali general, daghighan bar aks hast. in kheyli baraam jaalebeh.

Baraaye man ajibeh ke che tor rafteh dars e aakhoundi khoundeh? aslan baa rouhiyash saazegaar nist. midounam ke fogh-al'aaddeh mazhabi hast,... vali aakhound ha ma'moulan yek rouhiyeh ye dige i daarand. midouni ke manzouram chi hast, ma'moulan ye jour cholman va donbaal e poul va mozakhraf gouyi va sigheh kardan va paacheh khaari va bi orzeh va bi faayedeh hastand, vali general, daghighan bar aks hast. in kheyli baraam jaalebeh.
midunam manzouret chie. vali aksare rouhani hayi ke ma bahashun barkhord darim ye jorayi aalode hastan.ama rouhani khob ham ziad darim, fagat to cheshm nistan. hasani khodesh az hich koja hogog nemigire.daramadesh fagat az keshavar ziye.
by the way miduni vagiti raft molagate emam aslahash ro tahvil nad va ba aslahe raft.:D

midunam manzouret chie. vali aksare rouhani hayi ke ma bahashun barkhord darim ye jorayi aalode hastan.ama rouhani khob ham ziad darim, fagat to cheshm nistan. hasani khodesh az hich koja hogog nemigire.daramadesh fagat az keshavar ziye.
by the way miduni vagiti raft molagate emam aslahash ro tahvil nad va ba aslahe raft.:D

Na baba, aksariyat e motlagheshoun hamin tor hastand, makhsousan ba'd az enghelaabi hashoun ke hame az dam haminan. in enghelaab, be khod e hozeh bozorg tarin gand ra zad. vaallaa aakhound ham, aakhound haye zamaan e shah. in mojoudaat ra man kheyli khoub mishnaasam aziz. ;)
Are, shenidam. migoftan nemisheh ba aslaheh beri, aakharesh khod e khomeini mige, hasani iraad nadaare ke ba aslaheh ham pish e man biyaad.

Na baba, aksariyat e motlagheshoun hamin tor hastand, makhsousan ba'd az enghelaabi hashoun ke hame az dam haminan. in enghelaab, be khod e hozeh bozorg tarin gand ra zad. vaallaa aakhound ham, aakhound haye zamaan e shah. in mojoudaat ra man kheyli khoub mishnaasam aziz. ;)
Are, shenidam. migoftan nemisheh ba aslaheh beri, aakharesh khod e khomeini mige, hasani iraad nadaare ke ba aslaheh ham pish e man biyaad.
manam gablan hamino migftam. vali to zelzeleh Azarbaijan 3 ta talabeh ro didam ke dashtan Siman az mashin khali mikardan.kheyli tajoub kardam. man ta shab ke onja boudam khodaish ta akharesh kar kardan.ma ke raftim ona hanouz onja boudan.

manam gablan hamino migftam. vali to zelzeleh Azarbaijan 3 ta talabeh ro didam ke dashtan Siman az mashin khali mikardan.kheyli tajoub kardam. man ta shab ke onja boudam khodaish ta akharesh kar kardan.am ke raftim ona onja boudan.

aziz jan, shoma dars aamaar ra pass kardi dige? ta 10 sigma, aakhound ha touye ye normal distribution, hamounan ke behet goftam, vali belakhare 4 ta aadam ham motefaavet peyda mishan dige. doroste aziz?
albatte ounhaa ham hanouz taazeh talabeh boudan va hanouz noun e aakhoundi nakhordan va ensaaniyat hanouz toushoun namordeh boudeh. hamounaa, 4 saal dige yek seri monster mishan.
Anyway, shoma point i ke gofti baraaye special case sahih hast, vali vaghean yeki mesle general ra nemisheh ba in ha moghaayese kard. ;)

aziz jan, shoma dars aamaar ra pass kardi dige? ta 10 sigma, aakhound ha touye ye normal distribution, hamounan ke behet goftam, vali belakhare 4 ta aadam ham motefaavet peyda mishan dige. doroste aziz?
albatte ounhaa ham hanouz taazeh talabeh boudan va hanouz noun e aakhoundi nakhordan va ensaaniyat hanouz toushoun namordeh boudeh. hamounaa, 4 saal dige yek seri monster mishan.
Anyway, shoma point i ke gofti baraaye special case sahih hast, vali vaghean yeki mesle general ra nemisheh ba in ha moghaayese kard. ;)
harfe manam hamine avlash niyat ona pake vali yee ede bekhatere manafashoun ona ro masmoum mikonan.ama onayi ke alode nemishan majobour mishan ye goshe to ye shahr barakhdeshoun peyda konan.albate age khale lebas nakonaneshoun
ye ganoun koli vojod dare rouhani ke az doulat pol begire be ehtemale 90% alode mishe.

@Ostad
I need to go to sleep, buddy.
It was very nice to talk with you after this long time ;)
BTW, we have a new turkmen brother here, @ghara ghan . some racist trolls have bothered him in the first days of him joining to the forum. please let him know that the situation is not too bad here. havaash ra daashteh baash. aadam e khoubiyeh ;)
@ghara ghan , I let mods know that @-ShiaPahlavan was a multi account troll and they permanently banned him. He won't be able to make trouble and troll again ;)

Last edited:
@Ostad
I need to go to sleep, buddy.
It was very nice to talk with you after this long time ;)
BTW, we have a new turkmen brother here, @ghara ghan . some racist trolls have bothered him in the first days of him joining to the forum. please let him know that the situation is not too bad here. havaash ra daashteh baash. aadam e khoubiyeh ;)
@ghara ghan , I let mods know that @-ShiaPahlavan was a multi account troll and they permanently banned him. He won't be able to make trouble and troll again ;)
:tup:

@ghara ghan welcome bro.:cheers:

Only idiots would adore mullah Hassani. That barbaric fool let his own son be killed by the regime. Thanks for bringing him up. When I think of Azeris, I think of Khamenei, Hassani en Khalkhali. Pathetic donkeys.

In the early years after the Revolution, Hassani reported on the hiding location of his own son, who was a member of [the opposition group] Fadayian Khalgh, to the Islamic Revolution committee members. Hassani’s son was arrested then executed.

Iranian clerical fanatic says unveiled women should die

A top Muslim cleric in Iran, Hojatolislam Gholam Reza Hassani said on Wednesday that women in the country who do not wear the hijab should be killed.

"Women who do not respect the hijab and their husbands deserve to die," said Hassani, who leads Friday prayers in the city of Urumieh, in Iranian Azerbaijan. "I do not understand how these women who do not respect the hijab, 28 years after the birth of the Islamic Republic, are still alive," he said.

"These women and their husbands and their fathers must die," said Hassani, who is the representative of the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei in eastern Azerbaijan.

----

I'll spit on your ignorant people.

Last edited:
IRAN HARD-LINERS SAY ROUHANI HALTED MISSILE DRILL

Tehran, Iran (AP) -- Hard-line Iranian lawmakers are accusing President Hassan Rouhani of halting a scheduled missile exercise, the state news agency said Sunday.

IRNA reported that 24 members of parliament said in a statement that the Supreme National Security Council, headed by the president, stopped the annual test and did not approve its budget.

In a separate letter, the lawmakers accused Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif of preventing foreign experts to assist Iran with its missile technology, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported. It did not elaborate.

News from The Associated Press

In a separate letter, the lawmakers accused Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif of preventing foreign experts to assist Iran with its missile technology, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported. It did not elaborate.

Do you think they refer to North-Korea or Russia?

Only idiots would adore mullah Hassani. That barbaric fool let his own son be killed by the regime. Thanks for bringing him up. When I think of Azeris, I think of Khamenei, Hassani en Khalkhali. Pathetic donkeys.

yani bayad mizashtan joadei talaban har ghalati mikhastan bekonan? man kari be aghayde shakshishon nadaram, vali vagheiat ine ke bedoon in afrade khuzestan ro khalgh arab mikhord, va kurdistan ro communistha. ma akhar sar nafahmidim to che vari hasti.

Back
Top Bottom