What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Ostad
Where are you buddy? Long time No see. :undecided:
I wanted to send private message, but they are not working. :(

:tup:
lets call him using his real name: General hassani.:smitten:

He really deserves this name. :police:
BTW, I don't know whether you knew it or not, but I have seen him once in person, when I was a child. I felt both feared and respect for this man. I think his gun(s) are always with him. :sniper:
BTW, he is the only mullah who resigned himself.
He is the only mullah who does farming instead of bloodsucking people's money and properties.
A wide majority of Azeris, from religious persons to even some panturks, like this guy, for saving Azerbaijan from terrorists, and ...

by the way, i forgot to answer @haman10 u are aware of the fact that if it wasnt because of usa and uk interference soviets would have created جمهوری مهاباد - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

so i wouldnt say: "sage russha be americaeeha sharaf dare" darzemn behet yek chizi ham begam national interest keshvarha vaghti baham align bashe baham hamkari mikonand. az nazare geopolitic national interest ma ba usa hadegahle hadeghal aligne vali na ba approachi ke tavasot tasmim girane nezam gerefte shode. balke ba national intereste asli iran ke mabna bar pishraft eghtesadi, elmi va gheyre ast.

@Ostad
Do you have a high quality link for the general's photo? This one, your avatar, looks very goods. :)

He really deserves this name. :police:
BTW, I don't know whether you knew it or not, but I have seen him once in person, when I was a child. I felt both feared and respect for this man. I think his gun(s) are always with him. :sniper:
BTW, he is the only mullah who resigned himself.
He is the only mullah who does farming instead of bloodsucking people's money and properties.
A wide majority of Azeris, from religious persons to even some panturks, like this guy, for saving Azerbaijan from terrorists, and ...
yes always.
a friend told me when they killed Sepahboud Gharani he was the one who took his revenge. and guess where he was in the revenge force. behind machine gun over a tank.:cheesy:

@Ostad
Do you have a high quality link for the general's photo? This one, your avatar, looks very goods. :)
65788_826.jpg

before going to sleep:
@Ostad
nice :tup:

Back
Top Bottom