What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What a shame...

Though we still have @SOHEIL. How are you doing bud, any news on Qaher? :crazy_pilot:

@Serpentine Era, is that you mate?

Wow, look who is here, how are you my man? Where on earth have you been for past few months? I really missed you here, after all you are my former enemy and the first Turkish friend on this site. :D Remember when we used to beat the crap out of each other on the forum? :lol:

PS: Welcome aboard mate. again. :)

Also Haven't seen Era for a long time.
I changed my username from Era to current one dear. :)

Last edited:
Yes, exactly. Nice find. @MTN1917, we found it

See, I was right about Mazandaran! Also, username had digits and letters. The picture must have made an impression on me, since I still remember it
That is not me but he is not a conscript judging from his uniform he is in IRGC, although right now the uniforms are changed

Wow, look who is here, how are you my man? Where on earth have you been for past few months? I really missed you here, after all you are my former enemy and the first Turkish friend on this site. :D Remember when we used to beat the crap out of each other in the forum? :lol:

PS: Welcome aboard mate. again. :)

Likewise bro, likewise. Let's just say 2013 had been an exhausting year for me both physically and mentally, so i couldn't be around much.
Of course i remember, the good old days :) Looking forward to do that again sometimes :p

Thanks again, i'll see you

But learning arabic is impossible !!!
-2-30-.gif
I wouldn't call learning Arabic as impossible, I think I understand more than 90 percent of written Arabic, when I listen to Alarabiya or some of the khaliji (persian) arabs I understand most of what they are saying, but Levant and Egyptian Arabs speak like a different language.

I wouldn't call learning Arabic as impossible, I think I understand more than 90 percent of written Arabic, when I listen to Alarabiya or some of the khaliji (persian) arabs I understand most of what they are saying, but Levant and Egyptian Arabs speak like a different language.

So, you know Turkish, Persian and Arabic... quite a feat.

Back
Top Bottom