What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

People who leave retarded comments are very welcome to leave this thread. It is a "chill thread", not a "post brainfarts thread". Go pollute somewhere else

@Serpentine You are way too relaxed with these kids... when you are not here they talk about sausages and menthey need a proper spanking

What are different military branches in Iran? Some solely protect IR, while others protect the nation, right? What branch did you do service in, @MTN1917 ?
Well, Iran has three main services one is the Army(Artesh) which has its own ground,air,naval and air defense force.

the second one is IRGC(Sepah Pasdaran) it has ground,aerospace,naval,resistance force and unofficially the Qods force.

the third one is the Law enforcement forces(Niruye entezami) it is essentially Iranian police force, it control the regular police,road and traffic police,prisons and also Iran's border guard command.

Well according to constitution Army is tasked with defending Iran's border and maintaining internal order, IRGC is tasked with protecting the Islamic republic although it is also tasked with defending Iran against external aggression.

I serve in IRGC Resistance force(AKA basij), our rule is something like reserve Army

A question,How did you know that I serve in the military?

Well, Iran has three main services one is the Army(Artesh) which has its own ground,air,naval and air defense force.

the second one is IRGC(Sepah Pasdaran) it has ground,aerospace,naval,resistance force and unofficially the Qods force.

the third one is the Law enforcement forces(Niruye entezami) it is essentially Iranian police force, it control the regular police,road and traffic police,prisons and also Iran's border guard command.

Well according to constitution Army is tasked with defending Iran's border and maintaining internal order, IRGC is tasked with protecting the Islamic republic although it is also tasked with defending Iran against external aggression.

I serve in IRGC Resistance force(AKA basij), our rule is something like reserve Army

A question,How did you know that I serve in the military?

I saw your pictures from when you did military service in Mazandaran province (posted here on forum, not some random place on the internet :D)

I saw your pictures from when you did military service in Mazandaran province (posted here on forum, not some random place on the internet :D)
Where? I haven't posted any pictures.

@xenon54

Were were you mate ? Are you gonna be more active from now on ?

Also, you might wanna set your flags. People accuse each other for being trolls nowadays because of having no flags.

Had a tough year; school, finals and sht.... Yeah, i probably will, but where are all the good guys? Era, Ir.tab, Deno, Quasar?

Will do

Where? I haven't posted any pictures.

Hmm, maybe I am confusing you with another user.. Really, are you sure you haven't posted anything? I just associate your username with those pictures, 3 letters and 3/4 digits

I will try and find them, although it is like finding a needle in a haystack by now

Had a tough year; school, finals and sht.... Yeah, i probably will, but where are all the good guys? Era, Ir.tab, Deno, Quasar?

Will do

Ir.tab disappeared into thin air... mostly missed.

Deno also disappeared with out saying a word. We had though times with trolls for a month. Later on Neptune became a mod. He has resigned recently and he says he will focus on ÖSS. We currently have no mod.

I see Quasar time to time, he is not very active.

Also Haven't seen Era for a long time.

Hmm, maybe I am confusing you with another user.. Really, are you sure you haven't posted anything? I just associate your username with those pictures, 3 letters and 3/4 digits

I will try and find them, although it is like finding a needle in a haystack by now
I am sure you are mistaken, First I would never share my photos on the net(at least not with my full face) and second I hadn't served in Mazandaran, I received my training in on of Iran's central provinces and my base is in Tehran.

Deno also disappeared with out saying a word. We had though times with trolls for a month. Later on Neptune became a mod. He has resigned recently and he says he will focus on ÖSS. We currently have no mods.

Era is Serpentine, if i'm not wrong.

Tandis mashahir irani dar tajikestan
483329_984.jpg

az rast hafez,saadi,ferdowsi,rudaki,ebne sina,khayam,jami

Bad to Iran ghiafeye nahse akhoondaye arab parasto hey chapo rast mikobonan be daro divar. Azarbaijan, Tajikistan, afghanistan... hame be tarikheshoon eftekhar mikonan, ma bayad to Iran doa konim nayan takhte jamshido takhrib konan.

Deno also disappeared with out saying a word. We had though times with trolls for a month. Later on Neptune became a mod. He has resigned recently and he says he will focus on ÖSS. We currently have no mods.

What a shame...

Though we still have @SOHEIL. How are you doing bud, any news on Qaher? :crazy_pilot:

@Serpentine Era, is that you mate?

Bad to Iran ghiafeye nahse akhoondaye arab parasto hey chapo rast mikobonan be daro divar. Azarbaijan, Tajikistan, afghanistan... hame be tarikheshoon eftekhar mikonan, ma bayad to Iran doa konim nayan takhte jamshido takhrib konan.
Qabul daram tu iran ziade ravihai mishe va baziha mosalmun budan ro ba zede irani budan eshtabah gereftan dar hali k in wahabiha dar asl nationalisthaye tondro araban

Back
Top Bottom