What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lmfao

What did he invent exactly? Built a very basic machine (that is if he didn't buy it off the shelf) and attacked a speaker to it. The hezbollahi **** probably spent a year on it too.

Now akhoond TV is paying this guy all this attention while we have tens of millions of people who are more capable than this useless so called "inventor."

This one is a classic. Classic two faced hezbollahi.

lmfao
What did he invent exactly? Built a very basic machine (that is if he didn't buy it off the shelf) and attacked a speaker to it. The hezbollahi **** probably spent a year on it too.
Now akhoond TV is paying this guy all this attention while we have tens of millions of people who are more capable than this useless so called "inventor."
Even a high school kid can make such a thing in two weeks top. Now, I am sure that they will give him millions of dollars to produce this $hitty puppet. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
This one is a classic. Classic two faced hezbollahi.
Yeah!!! The goon squad are following them in this regard as well.
BTW, see the link below:
‮فرهنگ و هنر‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮آلبوم عکس: یک روز سینمای رایگان در ایران ‬

Anybody have a 1080p torrent of the new Thor movie? ********* only has 720p versions.

Even a high school kid can make such a thing in two weeks top. Now, I am sure that they will give him millions of dollars to produce this $hitty puppet. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Yeah!!! The goon squad are following them in this regard as well.
BTW, see the link below:
‮فرهنگ و هنر‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮آلبوم عکس: یک روز سینمای رایگان در ایران ‬
In any introductory computer science course you'll build more advanced robots with much more complicated programming in the first month (from scratch). You'll have robots that can detect colour, light, sound... and you'll be programming it to do all sorts of tasks. High school kids do this ffs.

What a bunch of apes.
--------------------------
hahahahahaha
I'm in tears right now

@rmi5
What do you think of the new Mustang? Fast forward to 15:40. I really like the damn thing. They'll start selling them in the fall I think. Unfortunately in Canada they'll probably be at least a few thousand more expensive than down south, but I might go for a test drive later this year.

In any introductory computer science course you'll build more advanced robots with much more complicated programming in the first month (from scratch). You'll have robots that can detect colour, light, sound... and you'll be programming it to do all sorts of tasks. High school kids do this ffs.

What a bunch of apes.
--------------------------
hahahahahaha
I'm in tears right now

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Based on her IQ, She could have been a minister in Iran.

@rmi5
What do you think of the new Mustang? Fast forward to 15:40. I really like the damn thing. They'll start selling them in the fall I think. Unfortunately in Canada they'll probably be at least a few thousand more expensive than down south, but I might go for a test drive later this year.

:tup:
It seems awesome.
It seems that its price would be about 25k$.
Everything You Need To Know About the 2015 Ford Mustang
BTW, Camaro is also awesome.

Minister of transportation just so they can say **** you to irony.
:rofl:

:tup:
It seems awesome.
It seems that its price would be about 25k$.
Everything You Need To Know About the 2015 Ford Mustang
BTW, Camaro is also awesome.

:rofl:
Not bad! I thought they'd increase the price a lot more with all the new tech. 25 K is fair. I checked the price difference on the current model and there's only a 500 dollar price difference on the 14 model. I'm pleasantly surprised. Usually the price difference is a lot more b/in Canada and the US.

Camaro is too mid-life crisis for my taste. Mustangs have always been the only American cars I've desired and actually wanted to own.

----------------------------------------

funny-picture-snow-in-england-usa-and-canada-540x1457.jpg

Last edited:
So, you know Turkish, Persian and Arabic... quite a feat.
I can't speak Arabic very much, it will take me a some time to build a sentence but I can almost completely understand written Arabic, right now I want to learn Russian for now I can only read Cyrillic but I will try yo improve it.

In Iran they teach Arabic in middle and high school but it is mostly grammar and some basic stuff who don't have a practical use, the funny thing is that I mostly learned Arabic by watching MBC 2 channel which shows English language movies but with Arabic subtitle.

Arabic is a little hard but it is a beautiful language.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom