What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't watch TV at all. :D I saw it on youtube :)
Yeah me neither. Growing up though, I remember that show being on TV all the time.

I haven't had cable since I moved out of my parent's. Cable TV has become useless with all the tech we have these days. Netflix, streaming from computer etc...

Yeah me neither. Growing up though, I remember that show being on TV all the time.

I haven't had cable since I moved out of my parent's. Cable TV has become useless with all the tech we have these days. Netflix, streaming from computer etc...

:tup:
Youtube and Netflix and online streaming has removed any need for Cable TV. Although TV is still good for older people who are accustomed to it ;)

lol

Do they show Just for Laughs in the US? It's a Canadian program and it's always on TV here.

They used to show it here in the US in late 2000's. Not anymore in the last few years. I loved that show and looked forward to it every week. I still have a ton of clips in my youtube favorites. it's funny that Just for Laughs came up here, because I had posted one of my favorite clips in the PDF "stupid and funny from all over the world" thread a few days ago

They used to show it here in the US in late 2000's. Not anymore in the last few years. I loved that show and looked forward to it every week. I still have a ton of clips in my youtube favorites. it's funny that Just for Laughs came up here, because I had posted one of my favorite clips in the PDF "stupid and funny from all over the world" thread a few days ago
One thing I really hate about that show is the retarded laugh track. It's stupid enough on TV shows, but it's worse on Just for Laughs b/c the laugh track is used wayyy more. It's so annoying.

One thing I really hate about that show is the retarded laugh track. It's stupid enough on TV shows, but it's worse on Just for Laughs b/c the laugh track is used wayyy more. It's so annoying.

Yes I agree, the laugh track is a bit over the top at times. One of my favorite Just for Laughs clips. The look on some of the faces is priceless. :lol:

Man, have you ever heard of Morality police in Iran? you are doing the same job in the forum. :rolleyes:
BTW, I don't like cigarettes, but what is the problem if a women wants to smoke? :what:
Anyway, Hazal Kaya is so cute, with or without smoking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smitten: Am I right @Armstrong ?!!! ;)
...........such Tharki

Well, its somehow true, but i prefer my heart to be blowed up which can be fixed by another girl than beein blowed up in pieces by a Mullah. :lol:
which reminds me, i read a report doay which said that sometimes the Taliban posed as women on Facebook to abduct American soldiers in Afghanistan lol

Dancing%20dog.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom