What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't care about you or those girls, just keep it out of iranian thread. post it in turkish section ...
You should be open to other peoples cultures. Where is the Iranian hospitality in you? Maybe this will change your mind :cheesy:
Wolf_Hunter_2_by_JamesBrey.jpg
Asena

تو که از لیسانس غیر قانونی استفاده میکنی مگه نه؟
salam

ha pa chi pa na :D

vali oon chiz haee ke migan hamash shaye ee hast .

ooni ke migan gheyre faal mishe va dige virus peyda nemikone ama error nemide vase licence

something is wrong with the forum, alert system doesn't show the thanks that I have received in the past few hours, same thing for the new comments indicator too, probably in the last hours this forum has been in another dimension. or some body is stealing my thanks.

salam

ha pa chi pa na :D

vali oon chiz haee ke migan hamash shaye ee hast .

ooni ke migan gheyre faal mishe va dige virus peyda nemikone ama error nemide vase licence
یادت رفته بار آخر چند تا ویروس تو کامپیوترت میپلکیدن؟

Last edited:
Do you pay for it?

Yeap :)

The thing is, i used various free and cracked anti-virus programs;

Free ones doesn't offer the best protection and you can't update the cracked ones. After suffering a serious virus attack. I decided to buy ESET. We also use ESET in work and our machines never get infected.

So i switched to ESET 3 years ago and not a single infection, trojan, malware since than. :p:

Man, have you ever heard of Morality police in Iran? you are doing the same job in the forum. :rolleyes:
BTW, I don't like cigarettes, but what is the problem if a women wants to smoke? :what:
Anyway, Hazal Kaya is so cute, with or without smoking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smitten: Am I right @Armstrong ?!!! ;)
she is mine now.......Armstrong has found a new one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom