What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dear @haman10
اون ابی رو نمی دونم اما مطمئنم اون یکی دیگه در حالی که داره به سنگ پاماله ی قزوین می گه زکی شروع می کنه افاضه ی انواع زرت و پرت های دیگه
حالا فقط باید بایستیم و منتظر انواع چرندیات جدیدش باشیم
تازگی ها در مصاحبتی که با محضر شریفش داشتم متوجه شدم که از برق قدرت که اطلاعاتش در حد بوقه می ترسم با این روشی که داره اظهار فیض می کنه چند وقت دیگه مشخص بشه اون ور داره توی پمپ بنزین حمالی می کنه

من کاری به این حرفها ندارم، امیدوارم بخاطر مردم هم شده سیاست های غلط رو کنار بگذارند تا حداقل مردم یک آب خوشی از گلوشون پایین بره. درضمن الان ایران در موقعیت خطرناکی قرار داره اگر شورای همکاری خلیج پارس نظامی بشه ما در حقیقت از همه سمت محاصره شدیم. و پاکستان هم که همیشه در کنترل عربستان و مسلمانان افراطی بوده.

راه حل ممکن الان کاهش تحریم ها، حتی اگر شده با امتیاز دادن نابرابر برای کاهش فشار غرب است. ما نیاز به تقویت اتحاد با ترکیه، عراق، هند، افغانستان و آذربایجان داریم. باید با عربستان تنش زدایی بشه تا زمانی که تجدید قوا کنیم. اگر روحانی به قدرت نرسیده بود وضعیت به مراتب خطرناکتر بود. امیدوارم که دوستان افراطی بدانند که چه خطری از بیخ گوششون گذشت.

dear @haman10
اون ابی رو نمی دونم اما مطمئنم اون یکی دیگه در حالی که داره به سنگ پاماله ی قزوین می گه زکی شروع می کنه افاضه ی انواع زرت و پرت های دیگه
تازگی ها در مصاحبتی که با محضر شریفش داشتم متوجه شدم که از برق قدرت که اطلاعاتش در حد بوقه می ترسم با این روشی که داره اظهار فیض می کنه چند وقت دیگه مشخص بشه اون ور داره توی پمپ بنزین حمالی می کنه

kheyli por rouyi vaallaa, mardak , to ke enghadr zer zer kardi ke man ghodrat khoundam, 2 ta adad natounesti ounja begi. aakharesh ham mesle tarsou ha, hamash be farsi 4 ta chert va pert neveshti va dar rafti. haalaa ham dir nashodeh, age mitouni, boro hamoun thread, va be jaaye zer zer kardan e moft tou inja, boro ounja ezhaar e fazl kon. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
تو ایران حتی الاغها هم میدونن که نحوه چیدمان ساختمان ها در دانشگاه آکسفورد بر گرفته شده از دانشگاه های اسلامی که همون حوزه ها باشن هست
ولی ظاهرا موساد فراموش کرده این بخش از اطلاعات رو در اختیار این آدم بذاره (شایدم نخواسته)، این مدرک دیگه ای هست که این آدم هیچ وقت توی ایران نبوده و فقط یه ترول مزدورهست که سعی میکنه علیه ایران صحبت کنه

inam sath e sho'our e jenaab e aali,
aaghaaye mozhek, alaan daarim tou gharn e 21 zendegi mikonim, age jenaab e aali be ye ham chin harf e mozheki e'teghaad daari, kheyli saadeh, yek aks az oxford bezaar, yek aks az feyziyeh ham bezaar, ba'd begou ke shebaahateshoun chiye. Tou Iran ham , be gheyr az yek mosht olaagh, be ghol e khodet, kasi az in mozakhrafaat nemige ;)

U.N.'s last-minute Iran invitation throws Syria talks into doubt| Reuters

After all BS that mullahs said, they finally accepted the Geneva I conference declaration. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Foreign Minister Zarif and I agreed that the goal of the negotiations is to establish by mutual consent a transitional governing body with a full executive powers," Ban said. "It was on that basis that Foreign Minister Zarif pledged that Iran would play a positive and constructive role in Montreux."
"He has assured me that like all the other countries invited to the opening day discussions in Montreux, Iran understands that the basis of the talks is the full implementation of the 30 June, 2012, Geneva communique," he said.

haha, ye jaam e zahr e dige :lol::lol::lol:
As US said a long time ago, they can only be invited to the conference, if they accept Geneva I, but mullahs were saying nonsense that we won't accept it. But, finally, what happened? >> another "jaam e zahr"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

U.N.'s last-minute Iran invitation throws Syria talks into doubt| Reuters
After all BS that mullahs said, they finally accepted the Geneva I conference declaration.
"Foreign Minister Zarif and I agreed that the goal of the negotiations is to establish by mutual consent a transitional governing body with a full executive powers," Ban said. "It was on that basis that Foreign Minister Zarif pledged that Iran would play a positive and constructive role in Montreux."
"He has assured me that like all the other countries invited to the opening day discussions in Montreux, Iran understands that the basis of the talks is the full implementation of the 30 June, 2012, Geneva communique," he said.
haha, ye jaam e zahr e dige
As US said a long time ago, they can only be invited to the conference, if they accept Geneva I, but mullahs were saying nonsense that we won't accept it. But, finally, what happened? >> another "jaam e zahr"

Wow, I am starting to believe that I am a foreteller. :coffee:

On topic, from an another source :

UN Secretary General's Invitation to Iran to Attend Geneva II

Press Statement
Jen Psaki
Department Spokesperson
Washington, DC
January 19, 2014

The United States views the UN Secretary General’s invitation to Iran to attend the upcoming Geneva conference as conditioned on Iran’s explicit and public support for the full implementation of the Geneva communique including the establishment of a transitional governing body by mutual consent with full executive authorities. This is something Iran has never done publicly and something we have long made clear is required.

We also remain deeply concerned about Iran's contributions to the Assad regime's brutal campaign against its own people, which has contributed to the growth of extremism and instability in the region. If Iran does not fully and publicly accept the Geneva communique, the invitation must be rescinded.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
After all BS that mullahs said, they finally accepted the Geneva I conference declaration.
haha, ye jaam e zahr e dige

Press Statement
Jen Psaki
Department Spokesperson
Washington, DC
January 19, 2014
The United States views the UN Secretary General’s invitation to Iran to attend the upcoming Geneva conference as conditioned on Iran’s explicit and public support for the full implementation of the Geneva communique including the establishment of a transitional governing body by mutual consent with full executive authorities. This is something Iran has never done publicly and something we have long made clear is required.
We also remain deeply concerned about Iran's contributions to the Assad regime's brutal campaign against its own people, which has contributed to the growth of extremism and instability in the region. If Iran does not fully and publicly accept the Geneva communique, the invitation must be rescinded.
Ensafan khaahesh mikonam azizan in do ta posto ke fardi teyye 10 daghighe ferestade ba ham moghayese konid.
Aya shoma ba chizi be joz tefli saghir va mozhek roo be roo mishid?
khodavandegara ....... :hitwall::suicide:

The Grand Ayatolla, not the elected government of Iran, have the final word in both domestic and foreign affairs for Iran.

Iran has two tests to meet and pass, otherwise the next internal revolution in Iran will end the rul of the Ayatollas once and for all.

The two tests are:

1. Ending of weapons grade uranium/plutonium development, which in recent years has been aided and abetted by the Russian government.

2. Ending Iranian involvement in Syrian affairs.

Saudi Arabia provides a better model of moderation in governance for both Iran and Syria to follow as an example.

An even better model is that of Jordan, whose King and Parliament are moderate.

The economically and democratically best model of all is that of Israel, whose Arab minority (some of whom are Muslims, some of whom are Christians Arabs) has seats in the popularly elected Israeli Kinesset or Parliament.

India is a large state excellent example of modern democracy and religious freedom.

Pakistan, compared to when I was stationed the old US Embassy in Karachi, has regressed in terms of freedom of all religions and we all see every week the sad evidence of radicalism and terrorism in the name of religion, which we and I would like to believe does not represent the intolerant/tolerant views of live and let live among all faith sytems which once in Pakistan's early years was more the case than not the case.

Former Ceylon, now Shrilanka, I am dimly aware that radical/terrorist Muslims are an issue there, too.

Just some rambling thoughts provoked by Iran as a nation but ruled as a religious theocratic narrow and/or tolerance of other faith systems.

The fact that al Qaida commits acts of terrorism and murder inside Iran is but another facet of the hundreds of years deep Muslim faith violent differences of opinion, apparently driven by "who" wold be king of the mountain if a single Muslim creed should or could "win out."

Apart from all this regarding Islam, we in the Christian majority world have to deal with our own ideologial insurrectionists who would allow against all tenants of our Holy Bible belief system heretical to many of us Christians attitudes which are entirely extra-Biblical, outside our Divinely inspired Holy Word of God.

What do I do with the "one trophy" awarded to me Sunday, January 19, 2014? Unfamiliar concept to me, as I have been off this site substantially during 2013 due to combination of a surgery and being involved in positively resolving,prior to the City of Detroit's bankruptcy, the largest governmental bankrujptcy in the US, that of Jefferson County, Alabama...which can "my side or my point of view "won" legally speaking.

‮ايران‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮برنامه هسته‌ای ایران؛ تعلیق غنی‌سازی ۲۰ درصدی اورانیوم آغاز شد‬

جزئیاتی از گزارش بازرسان
خبرنگار بی‌بی‌سی در وین نسخه ای از گزارش محرمانه آژانس در مورد ایران را دیده است. در این گزارش آمده: "آژانس تأیید می کند که ایران از 20 ژانویه 2014 غنی سازی اورانیوم بالاتر از پنج درصد U-235 را در دو آبشار (هر یک شامل مجموعه 164 سانتریفوژ) در تأسیسات آزمایشی غنی سازی سوخت [در نطنز] و چهار آبشار در تأسیسات غنی سازی سوخت فردو که در گذشته برای این کار مورد بهره برداری قرار می گرفت، تعلیق کرده است".

در این گزارش همچنین آمده است که ایران رقیق کردن نیمی از ذخیره اورانیوم بیست درصد غنی شده خود را آغاز و با ساز و کار افزایش دسترسی بازرسان آژانس به تأسیسات هسته ای نطنز و فردو موافقت کرده است.

This will give any interested readers some points of view and/or facts as you may agree or disagree with statements, from which, around which, or despite which you can offer your views and what you view as facts.

Iran and Saudi Arabia - Middle East Cold War
Tension in the Persian Gulf
By Primoz Manfreda

Ads:
Growing tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia has popularized talk of a new cold war in the Middle East. While the most influential regional powers in the Persian Gulf take care not to get embroiled in a direct conflict, they try to outflank each other by seeking allies among regional political forces, and through intense propaganda – hence the analogy with the cold war between the US and Soviet Union.

1. Iran vs. Saudi Arabia: Perfect Enemies?
Salah Malkawi/Getty Images
At its core, the Iranian-Saudi rivalry is about power and money: two oil-rich giants, vying for control of the Strait of Hormuz, a narrow water passage that accounts for almost 20% of all oil traded worldwide (and 40% of all US crude imports pass).

Iran and Saudi Arabia would always struggle to avoid collision, but ethnic and sectarian tension certainly doesn’t help. Iran is a majority Persian country that belongs to the Shiite branch of Islam. The vast majority of Saudis are Sunni Arabs, with a Shiite Arab minority (about 10%).

The two governments are also ideological rivals:
  • Wahabism: Saudi royals have spent vast amounts of money funding the spread of the (Sunni) Wahabi school, an ultra-conservative, literal interpretation of Islam, which is the state religion in Saudi Arabia. The official title of the Saudi King includes the duty of the "Guardian of the Two Holy Places", Mecca and Medina, suggesting a degree of a divine authority.
  • Supreme Leader: The Islamic Republic of Iran, on the other hand, has promoted its version of political Islam, a combination of elected republican institutions under the guidance of a Muslim cleric, the Supreme Leader. The founder of the Iranian regime, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, condemned the Saudi monarchy as a tyrannical, illegitimate clique that answers to Washington, rather than God.

The Rise of Iran & Sunni-Shiite Sectarian Tension

Cultural and ideological differences aside, the growing tension has more to do with Iran’s growing regional clout that threatens Saudi Arabia’s position in the Arabian Peninsula and the Persian Gulf.

When the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran brought to power Khomeini’s Shiite Islamists, Saudi Arabia feared that Iran would try to export its revolution into the Gulf Arab monarchies. When Iraq attacked Iran in 1980, Saudi Arabia enthusiastically supported Saddam Hussein’s war effort, and the Iraqi dictator remained a bulwark against Iran’s expansion until he was toppled by the US-led coalition in 2003.

The perceived threat never receded. Although Iran’s distinctly Shiite model of an Islamic state found little traction among Sunnis in the Arab world, Gulf Arab monarchs feared that Iran would incite rebellions among Shiite populations in Sunni-ruled Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Kuwait.

With Saddam’s regime now replaced with a government dominated by Shiite political parties friendly to Iran, Saudis thought that the nightmare scenario was closer than ever. In 2004, Jordanian ruler Abdullah II warned of an emerging “Shiite Crescent” in the Middle East.

Since the peak of the Sunni-Shiite civil war in Iraq (2006-07), the geopolitical rivalries in the Middle East have been acquiring an increasingly sectarian tone. With Iran firmly embedded among the Shiite Islamists in Lebanon and Iraq, Saudi Arabia poses as the protector of Sunnis. Never before has religious identity in the region been so politicized.

The Hotspots of Saudi-Iranian Rivalry

Iran and Saudi Arabia are involved in a series of seemingly intractable disputes which have the potential to destabilize the entire region:

• Iran’s nuclear program: Iranian bluster is primarily aimed at Israel, but Saudis believe that nuclear capability would give Iran a crucial strategic edge in the Persian Gulf. Saudi royals have privately egged on the US for military action against Iran (see Reuters report).

• Arab Shiites in the Gulf: Saudis have long accused Iran of fueling discontent among Shiite communities in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, who are demanding equal political and cultural rights.

• Lebanon: While Iran backs Hezbollah, a Shiite party that commands the strongest armed force in Lebanon, Saudis support Lebanese Sunnis. This proxy battle is a major driver of instability in the country.

• Iraq: Saudi Arabia has frosty relations with Iraq’s ruling Shiites, and has in the past been accused by Iraqi government of backing the Sunni Islamist rebels.

• Syria: The regime of Bashar al-Assad is Iran’s key Arab ally, and a conduit for weapons that flow from Iran to Hezbollah via Damascus. To further isolate Iran, Saudi Arabia has extended diplomatic and financial support to Syria’s opposition, and has called for the arming of the rebel Free Syrian Army.
Read more on why Iran supports the Syrian regime.

Go to Current Situation in the Middle East / Iran
Saudi Arabia

Iran

Sectarian Tension in the Middle East

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom