What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Due to Islamic laws, If you are not muslim, or christian or jewish or Zoroastrian, you would be considered as "Kaafar e Harbi", and muslims should kill you, no matter of what your condition is.
BTW, a muslim cannot marry a non-muslim in Iran, unless a muslim man decides to "Temporarily" marry(Sigha (Only Shia have this type of marriage and the majority sunni muslims, hate this type of marriage and consider it as prostitution and Zina, but Iran's laws are based on Shia figh and not Sunni schools of figh ;) )) a non-muslim women. unless, they would not register your marriage and they can consider your relationship as Zina(Affair), and kill you.

Mate, i wonder how you define a muslim ?

I mean we Turks do not live by Islamic laws. So what if a Turk gets involved this in Iran ? He/She would be regarded as a muslim or not ?

Mate, i wonder how you define a muslim ?

I mean we Turks do not live by Islamic laws. So what if a Turk gets involved this in Iran ? He/She would be regarded as a muslim or not ?

Based on the Islamic Laws, if you say Shahada, Shahada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , you will be considered as a muslim, no matter of what you are doing or not doing. this is the original islamic law which is accepted by sunni, and also conservative shia clerics.
BTW, they will automatically consider you as a muslim in Iran, unless you tell them you are not a muslim. ;)

@xenon54 mate our section is literally dead....let's hang with Iranian bros. :)

I really wish that there were some Greek members. :( :sniper:
:lol::lol::lol:
maybe we need to wish to have some Armenians as well.
I think there are some kurds like @Bahoz who provide enough source of trolling against us. you can try your chance against them, if you want. :-) :sniper::sniper:
BTW, @atatwolf is a champion in kicking their a$$es. :enjoy:

:lol::lol::lol:
I think there are some kurds like @Bahoz who provide enough source of trolling against us. you can try your chance against them, if you want. :-) :sniper::sniper:
Better not, you can have propper discussions with Greeks, they are educated, but not with Armenians they are a bunch of poor, uneducated idiots.
A discussion with them would be a torture for your brain. :disagree:

Yeah, Iranians like chatting not like us, our section is boring.

Mate, our section is quite different. When a Major incident happens like Gezi Protests or Mavi Marmara incident. Every inactive Turkish user becomes active. And all the hell breaks out. When the events cool down, you can't find anybody.

And about Greeks, @atatwolf would scare them away in one day. :rofl:[/quote]

:lol: Most true but i like their stories, those "We will kick you back to Central-Asia" , "We will take Constaniople back", etc... always puts a smile on my face. :)

Armenians are small fry, they never talk big against Turkey. :)

Mate, we got bored of Bahoz, he says the same stuff over and over again......

Atatwolf have to develop some sort of auto-control..... he always gets excited and begin insulting which ends with his ban. :disagree:

:lol: Most true but i like their stories, those "We will kick you back to Central-Asia" , "We will take Constaniople back", etc... always puts a smile on my face. :)
Well, i saw enough Turks talking about taking back whole Greece, so its mutual.
But actually many Greeks are also friendly, they see the cultural similarity between us.

Well, i saw enough Turks talking about taking back whole Greece, so its mutual.
But actually many Greeks are also friendly, they see the cultural similarity between us.

I have been to Greece (Selanik, Athens, Patros).... I think they are angry looking people. I wouldn't say they are friendly when we compare them with our people. But they are definetly more civilised than us.

Anyways have you ever tried "solomos solomou" vids in youtube..... comments below are insane. :)

I have been to Greece (Selanik, Athens, Patros).... I think they are angry looking people. I wouldn't say they are friendly when we compare them with our people. But they are definetly more civilised than us.

Anyways have you ever tried "solomos solomou" vids in youtube..... comments below are insane. :)
They have a huge crisis, even worse than 2001 in Turkey, ofcourse they have a angry looking nowadays. :agree:
But Germans took our pole position in ''most hated nationalitys by Greeks'' list.:lol:

Youtube is the Birth place of Internet Trolling, there is no moderation, PDF would be like that within 2h if there was no moderators, for exsample, ME section.

They have a huge crisis, even worse than 2001 in Turkey, ofcourse they have a angry looking nowadays. :agree:
But Germans took our pole position in ''most hated nationalitys by Greeks'' list.:lol:

Youtube is the Birth place of Internet Trolling, there is no moderation, PDF would be like that within 2h if there was no moderators, for exsample, ME section.

Well, i have visited Greece in 2007.....and didn't like them at all.

With all Eagean EEZ , Cyprus natural gas, etc... I don't think we will ever come in terms with them. And we leave them alone they always try someting funny EOKA-B, Kardak Crysis etc.....

So i think Turkish policy of constantly bullying Greece is good. :enjoy:

ooops I guess I came here by mistake I was searching for Iranian chill thread but I think I ended up to Turkish chill thread.

kidding.
you are all welcomed to be here at any time.

Thanks mate, you are also welcomed in Turkish section.

By the way, i don't remember ever seeing your country and location flags...... Are you Iranian ?

Well, i have visited Greece in 2007.....and didn't like them at all.

With all Eagean EEZ , Cyprus natural gas, etc... I don't think we will ever come in terms with them. And we leave them alone they always try someting funny EOKA-B, Kardak Crysis etc.....

So i think Turkish policy of constantly bullying Greece is good. :enjoy:
We should be thankfull to the Greeks, they are responsible for our strong Army and their bankrupt State. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom