What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

sth funny!! right now ,i can see that rmi5 have posted and quoted me , but i cant see his post!!

what the F is wrong with this site?? :(

A doctor from France says:"In France , the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

A German doctor comments quietly : "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says boasting :"That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor laughs and answers loudly immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us....in the USA , about 5 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States, and now....... the whole damn country is looking for work.

Ok guys, you can talk in English and Persian here, about whatever you want, but, only and only here.
In any other place in this section, English language should be used, so I have to be more strict since warnings have not been enough. Do not use non-English language in any other thread. Also, do not insult anyone here, even in Persian, or I'll have to close the thread and issue infractions.
Sorry for being too strict, but I have to follow the rules too. :P

هل نستطيع تحدث العربية؟ :lol:

First of all, I'd like to thank @Sinan for his idea and efforts to keep Çay Bahçesi (Tea Garden) in order, as well as his contribution to our section. He one qualified member of this forum for sure.

Well, i'm not gonna advertise some rules here, as they are moderation issues that I would talk them with @Serpentine personally.

I wish you happy and peaceful conversations at this threat within the line of mutual respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, you can talk in English and Persian here, about whatever you want, but, only and only here.
In any other place in this section, English language should be used, so I have to be more strict since warnings have not been enough. Do not use non-English language in any other thread. Also, do not insult anyone here, even in Persian, or I'll have to close the thread and issue infractions.
Sorry for being too strict, but I have to follow the rules too. :P

Mate you have much experience than me in this forum and i don't wanna sound like, i'm trying to teach you your own job but i humbly request you to take my opinion into consideration.

As we faced a similar problem in our section. I can say, closing a popular and frequently used thread because of the misbehavior of some posters will not be a punishment for them but to all Iranian posters as well as non-Iranian posters.

Mate you have much experience than me in this forum and i don't wanna sound like, i'm trying to teach you your own job but i humbly request you to take my opinion into consideration.

As we faced a similar problem in our section. I can say, closing a popular and frequently used thread because of the misbehavior of some posters will not be a punishment for them but to all Iranian posters as well as non-Iranian posters.

maan...it was only a one time closure, done with military discipline. It was not to punish you. Let me tell what happened next.

Now, doesn't matter sticky or not;

1- When a troll comes, you guys just don't give a sh¡t...you mention me there, and we handle it.

2- And that day, there was an argument between Turkish members caused by a troll.

Now, when we see an argument between our guys, I see that even before I read it, i see you guys handle it at your own. And nobody from us gets warned/infracted. :).

This should be a Poll thread, but it can go wrong in many ways.

So i wanna ask which one do you think is better.

Rouhani or Ahmedinejad.
Neither, one is an arab wannabe piece of **** scum bag akhoond, who even changed his name to arabic first and last names (rouhani), and the other is a village idiot who fucked the country in the *** with no lube for close to a decade.

Both dictators.

Back
Top Bottom