What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Neither, one is an arab wannabe piece of **** scum bag akhoond, who even changed his name to arabic first and last names (rouhani), and the other is a village idiot who fucked the country in the *** with no lube for close to a decade.

Both dictators.

If our enemies are mourning Ahmadinejad's departure, you know that he has really focked up. There is not a day that Netanyahu is not missing his old friend Ahmadinejad. In fact, the Mossad joked that Ahmedinajad is the best mole they have ever had. They even jokingly say that Ahmadinejad is a Persian Jew which was out to destroy Iran. :lol:

Ronen Bergman on the Power Structure in Iran - YouTube

Mate you have much experience than me in this forum and i don't wanna sound like, i'm trying to teach you your own job but i humbly request you to take my opinion into consideration.

As we faced a similar problem in our section. I can say, closing a popular and frequently used thread because of the misbehavior of some posters will not be a punishment for them but to all Iranian posters as well as non-Iranian posters.

Thanks mate, but I'm going to do it for sake of all members, it won't be be a permanent closure.

If too many posts are reported from this thread and even if I don't close it, other Mods will do it or even delete it, since they may not understand the language used very well to clean it up.

So I'm asking all members not to troll or insult, in English or any language. I'm trying to keep this thread open as long as it goes and it's going to be possible only with help of members themselves.

I'll try to keep this thread safe from very few trolls that may cause trouble here. ;)

@SOHEIL

Do we have a thread on persian art?

Last edited by a moderator:
maan...it was only a one time closure, done with military discipline. It was not to punish you. Let me tell what happened next.

Now, doesn't matter sticky or not;

1- When a troll comes, you guys just don't give a sh¡t...you mention me there, and we handle it.

2- And that day, there was an argument between Turkish members caused by a troll.

Now, when we see an argument between our guys, I see that even before I read it, i see you guys handle it at your own. And nobody from us gets warned/infracted. :).

I know mate. :) You are doing an awesome job. No need worry about anything. :tup:

Neither, one is an arab wannabe piece of **** scum bag akhoond, who even changed his name to arabic first and last names (rouhani), and the other is a village idiot who fucked the country in the *** with no lube for close to a decade.

Both dictators.

shut your hell hole up and post like a human being , dont curse everyone ! idiot

nah!! ur rules are harsh!! keep them away from @Serpentine!!

he is softer that u :undecided: ;)

@Neptune is a softy. :lol: But he is very strict with trolls and insults.

You should have seen our previous mod @Deno when she locked and cleaned the thread. Nobody dared to write anything in the same thread again. :lol:

@Neptune is a softy. :lol: But he is very strict with trolls and insults.

You should have seen our previous mod @Deno when she locked and cleaned the thread. Nobody dared to write anything in the same thread again. :lol:

well he gave me 2 negetive points for saying "can anka fly" :D :D

although webby reversed all of 'em :D

Back
Top Bottom