What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

well he gave me 2 negetive points for saying "can anka fly" :D :D

although webby reversed all of 'em :D

No bro. The first one I gave you is still active, as you'll serve it if you get banned again. And the other one was lifted by me, not Webby ))

No bro. The first one I gave you is still active, as you'll serve it if you get banned again. And the other one was lifted by me, not Webby ))

tnx mate !! :D :tup:

anyhow i thought webby left it as he replied in GH :

Relax, i will unban you.
:undecided:

Idk about The Lord, but Saudi Arabic isn't easy to understand despite the fact that it is the closet to Arabic. - I'm referring to the Saudi plain - or white - accent.

I KNOW BRO :d

i was referring to your unclear needs!! no one knows what saudi arabians are talking about :undecided:

JK :tongue: :cheers:

Neither, one is an arab wannabe piece of **** scum bag akhoond, who even changed his name to arabic first and last names (rouhani), and the other is a village idiot who fucked the country in the *** with no lube for close to a decade.

Both dictators.

There is no democracy in the world . It doesn't exist in real world , Democracy was created to fool people around the world .

@haman10, you are a medical student/a practicing physician or a surgeon.......?
Sorry i forgot.(Hopefully i'm not forgetting the Id.)
Could not keep a record of it.And that thread is buried deep somewhere.
How are things going?
Enjoying your profession/job/studies?

Last edited by a moderator:
@haman10, you are a medical student/a practicing physician or a surgeon.......?
Sorry i forgot.(Hopefully i'm not forgetting the Id.)
Could not keep a record of it.And that thread is buried deep somewhere.
How are things going?
Enjoying your profession/job/studies?

hi bro :cheers:

well actually i'm studying medicine and i have 4 yrs to go!!! i'm just studying basic sience now !! :(

and to tell u the truth , i dont enjoy [till now but i like my field] it because we are thought worthless things :D like bacteriology , parasitology and so on!!

u see i'm interested in clinical studies , i hate this kind of basic science things!! :D :D

what about u brah?? what are u doing??

hi bro :cheers:

well actually i'm studying medicine and i have 4 yrs to go!!! i'm just studying basic sience now !! :(

and to tell u the truth , i dont enjoy [till now but i like my field] it because we are thought worthless things :D like bacteriology , parasitology and so on!!

u see i'm interested in clinical studies , i hate this kind of basic science things!! :D :D

what about u brah?? what are u doing??

Bro! :D.I can tell it, but you know it's important.Indeed it sometimes feel that it'll kill or waste you.But it's an important link in that chain.It's quite early for you.And you'll start enjoying it later on.Just don't get bogged down by that though.Keep yourself up to date, find some interesting and interactive material/ books that can make it more palatable.

(But i know whatever you do, it's a tough journey.....)

I'm a resident in surgery.And i'm satisfied.Good to have you here.:)
God bless you.

I'm a resident in surgery.And i'm satisfied.Good to have you here.:)

thank u sir :yay: god bless u too!!

ur resident ? oh my god!! well i have to study sth about 6-10 yrs to become someone like u!! :partay:

thank u very much for your advise ! :smart:

thank u sir :yay: god bless u too!!

ur resident ? oh my god!! well i have to study sth about 6-10 yrs to become someone like u!! :partay:

thank u very much for your advise ! :smart:

You are welcome!
Anything you desire to ask ,feel free to PM me.

Something is not working well with Mr.defence.pk today.It's quite slow and i can't even delete my duplicate post above.

See you later.:)

@rmi5

hi bro :D

shoma to us che shoghli darin? mohandes che reshte ie hastin?

Dobaareh engaar in thread be F raft, baaz ham page 7 ra neshoun nemide ke :hitwall:

P.S. alaanam engaar ye seri post ha paak shodesh

Back
Top Bottom