What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Comparison of casualties (wounded and martyred) of civilians between Gaza and Ukraine
IMG_20231102_210929_976.jpg

Iran gets bombed either by US or Israel, Israel will cease to exist, this is a trigger, if Iran land is bombed, Israel will have to counter thousands of modern BMs, CMs, all the reserve missiles, both nuclear sites would also likely be targeted

If Iran goes only for US assets, all the assets where they flew from will be destroyed whether it be in UAE or any other places, their base in Syria and Iraq will cease to exist, the 5th fleet will be aimed

They will gain nothing for strikes against random ammunition depot inside Iran

So this threat translation is "If Hezbollah gets involved, we will destroy Israel by devastating means", the other option is that this is again nonsense weekly threats

It’s the rationale behind “support Israel at all costs” that drives me crazy.

The United States is supposed to be beholden to their people yet our government continues to waste away our money by fighting/supporting conflicts all over the world and fomenting new ones wherever they see fit.

Trillions wasted, millions dead and nothing to show for it.

The question is does this government, which is known to be risk averse and values survival of the Islamic Republic, take a risk of escalating the war to such a point?

To me, everything the last 15 years+ shows Iran does not want to initiate a direct conflict. Very pragmatic. Even the Solemani assassination it was forced into the missile attack to not only save face, but show the US (and Israel) they cannot start directly assassinating key Iranian officials with no repercussion. Indirectly was still permitted as we saw with the Fakhrizadeh assassination.

The entire axis of resistance was built not to free Jerusalem, but to safeguard Iran by keeping the war away from its borders and building a coalition to protect against US aggression in Middle East. It was to overcome the qualitative military edge that Israel + US + Arab alliance has over it by establishing a major deterrence effort without nuclear weapons - a conventional MAD doctrine so to speak.

Thus, while some in the government of Iran are likely advocating for war with Israel, I don’t believe the vast majority of factions will support this. Without a majority or a consensus view, I don’t see how the SNSC or Rahbar would approve either.

Iran gets bombed either by US or Israel, Israel will cease to exist, this is a trigger, if Iran land is bombed, Israel will have to counter thousands of modern BMs, CMs, all the reserve missiles, both nuclear sites would also likely be targeted

If Iran goes only for US assets, all the assets where they flew from will be destroyed whether it be in UAE or any other places, their base in Syria and Iraq will cease to exist, the 5th fleet will be aimed

They will gain nothing for strikes against random ammunition depot inside Iran

So this threat translation is "If Hezbollah gets involved, we will destroy Israel by devastating means", the other option is that this is again nonsense weekly threats

Respectfully speaking, I think many of us here underestimate what the US armed forces is capable of doing once they’re up and running.

Thus far USN has been able to handle most to all of what was launched at them. Israeli ABM shield and IADs intercepted all Houthi munitions (most likely) and the Iron Dome isn’t as effective now only because they’re running low on TAMIR interceptors. Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia will allow more American ADs in the region alongside using their own IADs to aid in tracking/interception of missiles from Iran and Yemen.

There is a strong physical shield in place which will dampen any potential damage the resistance will cause.

The question is does this government, which is known to be risk averse and values survival of the Islamic Republic, take a risk of escalating the war to such a point?

To me, everything the last 15 years+ shows Iran does not want to initiate a direct conflict. Very pragmatic. Even the Solemani assassination it was forced into the missile attack to not only save face, but show the US (and Israel) they cannot start directly assassinating key Iranian officials with no repercussion. Indirectly was still permitted as we saw with the Fakhrizadeh assassination.

The entire axis of resistance was built not to free Jerusalem, but to safeguard Iran by keeping the war away from its borders and building a coalition to protect against US aggression in Middle East. It was to overcome the qualitative military edge that Israel + US + Arab alliance has over it by establishing a major deterrence effort without nuclear weapons - a conventional MAD doctrine so to speak.

Thus, while some in the government of Iran are likely advocating for war with Israel, I don’t believe the vast majority of factions will support this. Without a majority or a consensus view, I don’t see how the SNSC or Rahbar would approve either.

It’s a tough pill to swallow but we have to face the facts.

Ruining Iran in a bid to help create a Palestinian state and defeat Israel in a war is not worth it if the cost is nuclear weapons being used or widespread destruction on Iranian soil.

IRI seems to be perfectly content on being the main supplier of arms to the various nodes of the resistance, and that’s it.

Respectfully speaking, I think many of us here underestimate what the US armed forces is capable of doing once they’re up and running.

Thus far USN has been able to handle most to all of what was launched at them. Israeli ABM shield and IADs intercepted all Houthi munitions (most likely) and the Iron Dome isn’t as effective now only because they’re running low on TAMIR interceptors. Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia will allow more American ADs in the region alongside using their own IADs to aid in tracking/interception of missiles from Iran and Yemen.

There is a strong physical shield in place which will dampen any potential damage the resistance will cause.

Ruining Iran in a bid to help create a Palestinian state and defeat Israel in a war is not worth it if the cost is nuclear weapons being used or widespread destruction on Iranian soil.

IRI seems to be perfectly content on being the main supplier of arms to the various nodes of the resistance, and that’s it.

I don't know why being negative, Israel is sustaining heavy losses that they never felt before since its creation, its incompetence exposed on ground, and struggling against Hamas, Hezbollah is actively targeting radars/jammers/personnel at the borders, Iran is its best shape against Israel and the US as right now Iran controls the escalation ladder, not the US, this is not like the resistance is gone, the final losers stays the same they are for 40 years of trillions of billions of dollars trying to establish in Syria and Iraq and Lebanon, personnel wasted, tons of propaganda that doesn't work as they intended (overthrow IR)

Also everyone should note that "weirdly", no terrorist attacks or sabotage have been done since the 7th october

Iran was always ahead to counter the future threats and obstacles, precision BMs and drones, this is not like Iran inventory consists of upgraded scuds/Shahab 3 that are all made to be intercepted by the mighty American and Israeli SAMs, Iran also collects data with those launches (failed or successful) in Yemen

Also no one should overestimate White armies

Solid chance, that Fajr rockets, and Shaheeds were used today, and possibly heavy seige rockets (Falaq) rockets in today strikes.

speech is tomorrow, can be pre-recorded, but Nasrallah always give speech from undisclosed underground location (rumoured southern district of Beirut), he's safe
Yeah he's fine, it'll be a live broadcast.

Only if the Houthi attempt to hit American assets otherwise I think American forces will just play from a distance and attempt to shoot down whatever comes Israel’s way unless the Houthi get lucky and hit a good target in Israel. I still think Houthi have a better chance at hitting Israeli navy assets I’m sure iran and Houthi know exactly where they are at and avoid hitting any American ships
I was thinking more along the lines that US will help Israel to do token strikes in Yemen, thats why they flew tankers there.

I don't know why being negative, Israel is sustaining heavy losses that they never felt before since its creation, its incompetence exposed on ground, and struggling against Hamas, Hezbollah is actively targeting radars/jammers/personnel at the borders, Iran is its best shape against Israel and the US as right now Iran controls the escalation ladder, not the US, this is not like the resistance is gone, the final losers stays the same they are for 40 years of trillions of billions of dollars trying to establish in Syria and Iraq and Lebanon, personnel wasted, tons of propaganda that doesn't work as they intended (overthrow IR)

Also everyone should note that "weirdly", no terrorist attacks or sabotage have been done since the 7th october

Iran was always ahead to counter the future threats and obstacles, precision BMs and drones, this is not like Iran inventory consists of upgraded scuds/Shahab 3 that are all made to be intercepted by the mighty American and Israeli SAMs, Iran also collects data with those launches (failed or successful) in Yemen

Also no one should overestimate White armies

My apologies, I don’t mean to be negative I’m just… just tired of all the killing really.

I fear for Iran and the prospect of more war has me worried.

Back
Top Bottom